- Seven years of experience in multiple front end technologies and frameworks.
- Experience in creating new React/React - Native components, containers, services, and APIs for prototypes. Implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Strong experience with responsive Web Design, Bootstrap, Cross-browser Compatibility issues, and Optimization for web, including CSS Sprites and best practices.
- Good understanding of Material UI for creating web applications compatible with mobile platforms.
- Using the latest ES6 concepts in ReactJS.
- Professional experience with ReactJS with Redux.
- Good understanding of manipulating Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Knowledge in utilizing Jasmine and Karma to build and test applications.
- Experience in using building tools like GULP, GRUNT, and Web pack and used NPM for installing and managing the dependencies.
- Experienced in using code version control tools like GitHub, Bit Bucket, SVN along with various branching techniques.
- Experienced in consuming REST API data asynchronously using rxjs.
- Experience in working with SASS and LESS as CSS preprocessors and modern techniques such as Flexbox.
- Experienced working in Agile / Scrum development environment.
- Well understanding of the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and co-operating with the backend team.
- Worked closely with Architects, Project Managers, UX Designers to deliver product.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
Programming Languages: JQuery, TypeScript
XML Technologies: SAX and DOM (parsers)
Application Servers: Web Logic, Apache, Tomcat
Browsers: IE, Mozilla and Chrome, Safari
Development Tools: Web storm, Text Pad, Notepad++, Firebug, MS Visual Studio for the web.
Open Source: Tomcat, Putty, WinScp
Configuration Control: SVN, GIT
Methodology: Object Orient Analysis, Design, and Development using UML
Project Management Tools: Jira, Confluence
Confidential, Mclean, VA
- Used React to develop rich user interface pages along with form validations, crud operations, grid list, search, multi-selection, sort, authentication, and unit tests.
- Responsible for implementing UI mockups, integrating third party REACT libraries, and maintaining redux store data.
- Maintained component state in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Responsible for ensuring the consistent design patterns across all the pages.
- Developed reusable components using React Js.
- Working experience using GIT for version control (GIT GUI, Git bash, and Source Tree).
- Developed new user-facing features using ReactJs.
- Worked on React Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components that contain additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Involved in fixing functional, performance, and design issues using react developer tools .
- Used CSS preprocessors (SASS) to render page styling before the page load.
- Implemented code to be cross-browser compatible in Mozilla, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari, and Firefox.
- Responsible for the design and development of the web pages from mockups .
- Created the responsive UI components using React/Redux and to dispatch events to the store.
- Great knowledge in working with build tools (Web pack, Yarn/ NPM).
- Good knowledge in using testing frameworks (Jest / Enzyme).
- Worked on resolving complex defects in all phases of the software development cycle.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
UI Developer/React Developer
- Developed interactive UI pages using the React JS, Redux, Material UI, etc.
- Used React-Router extensively to navigate through various react components.
- Maintained react component state in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Used multiple inbuilt React modules such as Forms, Events, Keys, Router, and Flux.
- Used reusable buttons, checkboxes, inputs, icons, toggle keys, drop-downs, multi-level drop-downs, and other component which are developed using Material UI.
- Used React-Redux Middleware to get backend data using RESTFUL services.
- Added Dynamic Functionality to create and dispatch Action Creators to update data between multiple react components.
- Created multiple Reducers that receive Actions to modify the redux store.
- Optimized existing code to increase performance and maintanability.
- Worked on optimizing existing API calls with backend developers to create and deprecate API calls.
- Used rxjs to do RESTFUL service operations such as POST, PUT, DELETE, and GET.
- Utilized AWS library methods to get data from the s3 bucket and display it on UI using react components.
- Used Design pattern techniques to develop UI components that can be reused across the Web Application.
- Used Git commands extensively to push code to Github to maintain code versioning.
- Used JASMINE unit test framework to maintain industry standard 75% code coverage.
- Extensively used react developer tools to debug and fix issues.
- Monitored the offshore team and provide technical help if needed.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters, and Business Analysts to analyse the issues and fixed them according to the business requirement.
- Verified the new bug fix code by running all existing selenium test cases to make sure that the application code is not impacted with the new changes.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework React.js.
- Involved in writing application level code to consume data from APIs , Web Services using AJAX, JSON, and XML.
- Configured webpack to run target-based linters , magnifiers, pre / post-processors, checks, transpires , etc.
- Responsible for styling webpages using SASS , which extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations, and functions.
- Developed and updated reusable styling components across different modules using Custom directives and CSS classes.
- Handled cross-browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Created Responsive UI pages (Desktop/Mobile/Tablet) Bootstrap .
- Frequently interacted with the client to understand the business requirements.