- A Senior Software Engineer with 20+ years of full life cycle development experience.
- Strong hands - on design and development experience with Microsoft .NET framework (C#, versions 2.0 through 5) plus 7 years of Delphi experience (versions 2 - 7)
- Three years as Expert Architect I
- Three years as a technical lead for a small team.
- Extensive development experience with Windows forms, web services and component development.
- Strong database experience with many versions of Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server (stored procs, views, triggers, TVFs, CLR etc.)
- Excellent problem solver with effective communication skills
- Ability to express problems in their simplest possible terms.
- Agile (with SCRUM) and waterfall methodologies
Tech: WCF Web Services, AWS, WPF, XAML, Remoting, DCOM, SOA, XML, XSD, MSMQ, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, NNTP, WinForms, WebForms, MVC, HL7
Databases: SQL Server TSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Sybase ANSI SQL, Pick
Tools: SSIS, SSRS, Visual Studio 2005-2015, MS SQL Management Studio, IIS, Kiln, Mercurial, SourceSafe, Team Foundation Sever, SubVersion, Infragistics Controls, Telerik, Indy Controls, JVCL, Dundas Chart, and many other 3rd party controls
- Angular, AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Sass, C#, SQL Server, Agile
- Angular and AngularJS development, using C# and SQL Server as the back end
- Responsible for the development and implementation of web-based aviation logistics and maintenance planning/analysis software programs in support of NAVAIR and FRCSE.
- Modules created/developed include LSEMS, NAVAIR, LORA, ReportViewer, IRCMS.
Confidential - Ponte Vedra, FL
- MVC5, C#, SQL Server, Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery, CSS, Agile
- Responsible for creating new MVC areas using Angular into existing MVC/jQuery based site
- Create Angular applications and controllers to drive CRUD layer
- Filtering, multi-combo selection using Angular
- Dynamic form loading, Single Page App design philosophy
- Azure-like blade design
- Re-styling of existing pages to change look and feel using CSS
- Full stack development of entire CRUD layer using Linq/C#/SQL
Confidential - Jacksonville, FL
- Responsible for mapping server functions and distributing programs to maximize server utilization
- Redesign applications from Console app/ Task Scheduler to Windows Services (TopShelf)
- Reverse engineer or decompile programs missing source code and add them to source control
- VS2015/Git/SQL Server/Azure/Bootstrap
- Direct two other developers
- Provide production support
- Responsible for Bing Maps API Conversion
- Worked in multilayered MVC/WCF Service environment.
- Wrote controller methods in C# and maintained some old style UserControls.