I am looking for a challenging position in which I can make a meaningful contribution, while at the same time, continuing to grow in all areas of full - stack development, AJAX, Web Services, REST APIs and mobile development along the way to reaching my full potential as an application developer. I am well-spoken, well-written, and really enjoy application development.
Sharefile REST API, Salesforce REST API, SOQL, Web Help Desk REST API, Google Maps API
XML,XSLT,CSS, HTML, Adobe Flex
MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
LAMP, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 , Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4,5,6, Mac OSX
IIS, Apache, Zend Server, GIT, BItbucket, Yoeman, Grunt, Bower, Webpack, Angular CLI
Sharepoint, Wordpress, Salesforce, Team Foundation Server 2015
Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015 , ASP.NET, Eclipse IDE, Zend Studio, Flash Builder for PHP, Aptana, Toad For MySql, Navicat for MySql, SQL Server Management Studio, SOAP XML Web Services, Fusion Charts
- Assumed previous Lead Developer and Administrator duties from previous 7 years with the organization. Meet with stakeholders to translate stories in to requirements and projects. Advise and assist with blueprinting for transition to Microsoft Dynamics in the upcoming 18 months.
- Took initiative to redesign (to date) over 50% of Resource Management System (ERP) from static PHP pages to responsive, dynamic, single page app using Angular 1.x and Angular 4/5 along with Bootstrap 3 and 4 as well as VMWare s Clarity UI system.
- Doing so enabled staff with advance search and filter functionality, enhanced experience through faster page loads and data retrieval from REST Api s developed in Zend Framework 2.
- Create a rule based Instructor Schedule Optimization tool. Created a PHP job to use Google Maps API to geolocate company s 18k facilities and ~3k employed and contractor instructors.
- Then created Optimization Tool to match instructors to events based on a combination of Google Maps Distance Matrix API and Haversine formula to calculate and reduce travel by assigning the best choice. Created front end in Angular 5 to display instructors, facilities, and costs on Google Maps. Worked with contract developer to implement a Python mathematical optimization algorithm for the schedule, in corporate those results in to Optimization UI and display with Flask.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and improve JAVA ETL process using JDBC for MySQL and Sql Server to communicate with Saleslogix, Sql Server, Salesfore, and Oracle for Financials. Write reports for Resource Management System.
Lead Application Developer
- Created an Internal Project Scoping Tool using AngularJS/ASP.NET MVC 5.
- The tool consists of 3 sites: the application, Web Api, and ASP.NET MVC administration site in which admins manage project tasks, components for each task, and a content management system in which users may enter customizable text which uses variable values from each project which can be output to a Confidential Template using Apps For Office add in. OpenXML ended up being a better solution for this functionality.
- Currently refactoring and updating Project Scoping Tool as a multi - tenant application built on top of ASP Boilerplate and sold as a service.
- Creating multi-tenant customer portal using ASP Boilerplate, Web API, ASP.NET MVC and AngularJS from which customers may manage accounts, documents, and make payments. This single sign on solution aggregates customer information from the use of SolarWinds Web Help Desk REST API, Sharefile REST API, Salesforce REST API, Adobe Esign REST API and plans to expand to include a real time dashboard of customer network statistics.
Manager of Software Development
- Manage 6 developers, 3 local and 3 in Canada, while maintaining all of previous development, requirements gathering and support responsibilities from previous team lead position.
- Organize workflow for helpdesk ticketing system for Dev team efficiency and proper categorization of issues.
- Responsible for meeting with customers and turning user stories into Mockups, Requirements, and Prototypes as well as recommend project time estimates and SME regarding the Resource Mgt System.
- Implement Version Control using GIT and Bitbucket
- Configure RHEL6 for New Resource Mgt Application, Migrate existing codebase to upgraded server, PHP, and MySQL.
- Eliminate the need for JDBC/Java interfaces on RHEL6 to communicate with CRM software on SQL Server through creation of custom Saleslogix adapter in Zend Framework 2.
- Re - engineer legacy PHP application to Zend Framework 2 MVC and plan for scalability and addition of remainder of legacy application to ZF2
Lead Application Developer
- Manage, maintain, troubleshoot, and develop additional modules for company’s resource management application.
- The system is the primary event scheduling application and has over 400 users world-wide.
- It also maintains all product data and scheduling for both equipment and instructors.
- This system is built on a LAMP stack and communicates with SalesLogix CRM system through Java interfaces as well as SOAP web services I have added. Developed On-Site Course Delivery Module for the system.
- Manage and maintain company’s Event Scheduling System, Instructor Scheduling System, Event Scheduling System, and Product Data Master
- Re-Engineer Java ETL to Improve Performance,Administrator for MySql Database for Application
Manager of Web Development
- Maintain all back-end coding from previous position.
- Responsible for updating, deleting, and creating web pages.
- Administer Macromedia Contribute for 8-10 users.
- Create Web Trends reports monthly and on an as needed basis.
- Report trends in website use. Assist with creation of graphics.
- Create annual conference scheduler using ASP, MSSQL Server 2000 and MS Access. Analyze current web environment suggest strategy for website re-build. Recommend event planning software. Support staff with document uploads.
- Build development server to mirror production server at remote host.
- Back up and synchronize web files.
- Currently building a content management system in PHP and MySQL to identify all html files and their owners prior to moving to the Joomla CMS. Work with Laser Registration System to ensure seamless on-site registration at annual conference.
Internet and Database Specialist
- Create, repair and maintain legacy database systems using MS SQL Server 2000, MS Access, and MySQL for management of state chapter information.
- Creates web forms, directory searches and any other back-end programming as required using ASP,PHP, and Cold Fusion.
- Work with existing ASP and Perl code to manage member applications and memberships.
- Provide desktop and network administration and support for 85 employees.
- Responsible for identifying and correcting errors in SQL statements used in legacy systems.
- Implement 2006 Annual Conference Registration System through SQL Server, MS Access, and ASP.
- Provide network and desktop support at annual conference.
- Work with Laser Registration system to ensure seamless on-site registration at Conference.
Assistant Project Manager
- Serves as technical lead and chief editor for knowledge management portal which runs Tomoye Simplify on Windows 2000 server with MS SQL Server 2000.
- Performs server maintenance and backups for Windows 2000 Server and MS SQL Server 2000.
- Provides technical writing and training documents and presentations.
- Meets with customers to obtain requirements for portal customization.
- Attend and administer software-training sessions to familiarize customers with Tomoye Simplify portal software.
- Administrator for internal Sharepoint site.
- Customizes Sharepoint site using MS Frontpage 2003, Flash, and Photoshop 7.
- Participated in creating an internal dynamic ASP site in which users input text and images to create a preformatted page.
- Assist development team in changing a standalone ASP application to a networked .net version.
- Gathered requirements to migrate a complex resource repository from File Maker Pro to either MS SQL 2000 or Oracle.
- Assist IT Department in help-desk functions.