- To work in learning and challenging environment, utilizing my skill and knowledge to be the best of my abilities and contribute positively to my personal growth as well as growth of the organization.
- I have an overall six plus years of experience in IT industry working in Financial, Retail and Federal Projects with an expertise in Identity and Access Management (IAM), Devops and Middleware components.
- Understanding the requirement of the client and delivering the assigned task in the specified timeline with effciciency and accuracy is my primary goal.
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of information security and assurance focused on Layer 7 XML firewalls and other network security (Firewalls, Antivirus, Intrusion Detection Systems, etc.)
- Supports the development of technical security safeguards to protect information systems from intentional (unauthorized) or accidental (inadvertent) access or destruction.
- Serves as a liaison between development teams and stakeholders to understand and formulate security requirements for project/program.
- Effective in troubleshooting a diverse set of problems (code issues, backend problems, missing headers, etc.) through analyzation of Gateway logs and the debugging of individual services while working with other teams (AppDev, Infrastructure Ops, etc.).
- Triage commonly requires the inspection of a request, at different of its lifecycle points as it flows through internal gateways/systems & to external vendors alike.
- Experience in AWS, Linux and shell scripting.
- Experience with CA Layer 7 Policy Manager (Various versions).
- Strong knowledge of associated industry protocol standards such as: SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, DNS, TCP/IP, x.509, TLS/SSL, XML, XACML, HTTP, WS - Trust, WS-Federation, STS.
- Deployed, Installed, Upgraded and configured and documentation of the whole process/flow of Layer 7 8.x Gateway, Policy Manager 8.x and API Portal 3.x
- API development and integration with Layer 7 services customized to the organizations or client requirements.
- Strong Knowledge in Automation, knowledge with Github, Jenkins, Github.
- Experience on OAM, OKTA, AWS.
- Experience in troubleshooting with Splunk and New Relic.
Ping Federate/Ping Access/ADFS Engineer
- Worked with Identity technical leadership, responsible for design, deployment, configuration, troubleshooting, Client’s Federated Services Infrastructure including integration of systems and applications utilizing this infrastructure.
- Designed reusable service components, libraries and frameworks to support Enterprise-level IAM services.
- Ensured technical design and implementation complies with established guidelines and standards.
- Assisted in the design of enhanced security authorization and authentication models.
- Participated in development of features for internal and external applications.
- Developed, participated and documented standard operating procedures, best practices and technical documentation in a technical repository.
- Maintained current knowledge of industry trends and standards.
- Worked with Ping Federate and Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services Server Components.
- Deep knowledge of associated technologies such as: Windows Server, Active Directory.
- Strong experience in Federation.
- Experience with Ping Access Policy Manager.
- Strong knowledge of associated industry protocol standards such as: SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, DNS, TCP/IP, x.509, TLS/SSL, XML, XACML, HTTP, WS-Trust, WS-Federation, STS.
- Proven ability to manage to priorities and timelines.
- Good understanding of design/development methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to logically think through problem resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively and produce consistent results with minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated, responsible, conscientious, and detail-oriented.
- Broad Knowledge in associated Infrastructure services and concepts that rely on networking protocols, authentication mechanisms, encryption methods, and security concepts.
- Design, Build and Deploy experience with an understanding of the following concepts: high availability, load balancing, firewalls, topology models, performance testing, functional testing.
- Experience with scripting and development OGNL and Groovy languages.
- Worked with application teams and assisted in implementing and tuning services that are reliable, available and performing.
- Knowledge on Single Sign Integration with OKTA AD Agents, OIN Manager, OKTA SAML Validation tool.
- Knowledge on Single Sign Integration with Siteminder, configuirng Web Agents, Policy Server, HCO and ACO configurations.
Web and Application server Administrator
- Installation and configuration of WebSphere application server v8.5 in a horizontal and vertical clustered environment.
- Installation, configuration and upgrade of IBM BPM (Business Process Manager).
- Responsible for building JBoss application servers from the ground.
- Installed and deployed JBOSS EAP and EWS.
- Deploying applications using IBM Urban Code Deploy on Jboss servers.
- Currently using HPOO tool to automate Patching.
- Applied Patches and plug-ins for WAS and JBOSS application servers.
- Updated SSL Certificates as needed.
- Support applications 24X7 on-call on a rotational basis.
- Heavily involved in process of migration of WAS from 8.5 to 8.5.5.
- Created WebSphere resources, JDBC providers, JDBC data sources, connection pooling, and Java Mail sessions.
- Performed WebSphere tuning, Administrative Repository tuning, JVM optimization, Java memory tuning.
- Troubleshooting Admin Server start-up issues, Java code defects after deployment and class path issues.
- Utilize Wily Introscope toolset to monitor application performance health; Setup new Introscope alerts and dashboards for application server monitoring.
- Conduct deployments in WAS to install new EAR and WAR files, and configure application specific JVM settings, in various environments.
- Responsible for configuring, troubleshooting Apache web servers& analysis of web server logs.
- Created plans utilizing Scope Methodology and its 9 Step Process, and well versed in BPM (Business Process management).
- Implement JACL and JYTHON Scripting for administration of WAS.
- Required to integrate WebSphere Application Server ND and related software including IBM HTTP Server and Apache.