- A Senior PHP Developer with 8+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of various n - tier and business application systems.
- Strong on Object Oriented Programming (OOP), have used OOP to apply various design patterns depending on the requirement. have a deep understanding of PHP and cloud computing, project management, Application architecture and vast experience in developing and supporting the Web applications developed on PHP and MVC framework.
- Experience in use of source code management system like Perforce, SVN and GIT.
- Experience developing web solutions in LAMP/WAMP.
- A highly resourceful, innovative, and competent PHP developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. Possessing considerable knowledge of the development of web applications and scripts using PHP programming language.
- Designing and developing user-friendly website, including optimized check-out page that increased user clicks, and subsequently customer purchases.
- Extensive experience with multiple PHP Frameworks such as Codeigniter, Wordpress Framework.
- Proficient in Linux shell script and have excellent exposure in Linux file system.
- Excellent team player, good inter-personal skills, responsible, highly motivated, strong work ethic and flexible
- Experience of CURL, REST API, Pear HTTP2, Send mail
- Experience Redis and Memcache - cache technology
- Working in Apache configuration - Creating virtual host, apply SSL certificate etc.
- Having good control over Linux commands like - awk, find, grep, locate strace, send email via shell script, entries in crond, get and set data into file system using UCI& other basic utilities of Linux.
- Experience & understanding of IPTables, Firewall rule, Routing, Port Forward, HTTP & HTTPS access, VPN, DYDNS, Ping, Strace, nslookup
- Experience in cloud computing application.
Programming Languages: C, C++, PHP 5&7.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, DOM, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX and XML.
Frameworks: Codeigniter, Wordpress
Version Control: Perforce,SVN and GitHub.
Front End: Angular, jQuery, Ajax, Node JS, JSON, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML,Jquery DataTable
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL,Unix file System, Hadoop, HBase
IDE’s/ Development Tools: NetBeans 6.8, Eclipse, PyCharm and Sublime Text.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/7/8/10, Red hat Linux 4.x/5.x/6.x, Ubuntu, and MacOS.
Testing Tools: Bugzilla and JIRA.
Senior PHP developer
- Worked as active self-driven key team player in international dynamic team with strict Agile - Scrum Methodology based project development approach.
- Working on each user story with covering full DoD includes requirement analysis (SDAS, PDD), Technical Detail Design (TDD), Coding, Code Review, Technical Review Record (TRR), Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
- Worked on development of internal testing tool framework written in PHP.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers. Solved complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- User Interface Design & Development of Mobile/ Web Applications
- Used third party API for the result written Algorithm to calculate the winning prize. Send email and also notification about the prize.
- Created php api for the app.
- Successfully assessed organizational deficiencies and implemented solutions. Worked with management and clients directly during planning phases of projects.
- Built client websites with PHP/MySQL.
- Provide expert level abilities in coding, database design, development, and enhancement
- Strong knowledge of RESTful Web Services and JSON
- In-depth knowledge of PHP object oriented frameworks (yii framework)
Associate Tech Lead
- Design and Develop CRMS systems using PHP and other latest new technologies
- Requirement and impact analysis.
- Followed Agile Scrum Methodology for application development.
- Participated in sprint plan, code reviews, daily stand ups and had continuous co- ordination with the team during different phases of application development, also involved in all phases of SDLC including requirement collection, design, analysis, development of the application.
- Developed reporting tool for external user in existing ERP.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Resolve identified issues related with PHP development to the concerned.
- Test and Troubleshoot Applications both before and after deployment.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Interpret and evaluate business needs to determine risks along design aspects.
- Responsible for the analysis, development and execution of test strategy and test cases. Responsible for release build in a defect-free environment.
- Develop application using shell command, with Linux (File system) to persist the data
- Provide technical and analytical skills towards analysis and testing of software applications.
- Work in a team environment to handle multiple project simultaneously and manage work under tight deadline
- Good knowledge of safe development of web applications especially in the areas of PHP or webserver exploits. Developed fully functional, cross browser compatible with multilingual support
- Write quality code per specification and design, unit test and deliver to QA.
- Responsible for architecture, high-level design and specifications of sub-systems & leading teams by motivating, organizing and facilitating of technical tasks and deliverables.