- Over 7+ years of experience in Information Technology industry in various roles with excellent experience in Software Integration, Linux Administration, Configuration, Production support, and areas of Build and Release management, CI/CD Pipelining, DevOps Engineer Build & Release Management, Cloud Services like AWS, Microsoft Azure.
- Worked on AWS and Azure cloud models for Infrastructure - as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Proficient in strategy and practical experience of Aws Cloud-specific services which include EC2, S3, EBS, EFS, VPC, ELB, EMR, ECS, IAM, Cloud Trail, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Elastic ache, Cloud Watch, RedShift, Lambda, SES, SQS, SNS, RDS, Dynamo DB and managing security groups on AWS.
- Involved heavily in setting up the CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Git, GitHub, Ansible, Terraform and AWS.
- Experience with hands on experience in Build Release management, shell scripting, Unix System administration, Linux Administration.
- Experience and Worked Software configuration management (SCM) and change management (CM) solution using TFS, Jira.
- Experienced on object-oriented programming languages Python, YAML and Ruby.
- Experience in Configuration Management Tools Chef, Ansible.
- Experience and developed integration methodologies between client web portals and software infrastructure using python.
- Experience in large scale orchestration using Kubernetes and Docker swarm. Experience in Configuration of redis involving Kubernetes cluster and creating a configmap and pod specification.
- Experience in scaling, upgrading and supporting large scale kubernetes clusters. Assisted with maintaining 5/9’s availability of Kubernetes environment. Worked capability to re-use security groups, IAM profiles, in order to pass security review and PEM testing.
- Experience with build tools Ant, Maven and Gradle for writing build. Xmls, pom. Xmls and build gradles respectively.
- Experience using cloud providers and API's for Amazon (AWS) Ec2, S3, VPC, SNS, and AMI with Cloud Sigma (EU) and GFS storage.
- Experienced in implementing and maintaining an Apache Tomcat /MySQL/PHP, LDAP, LAMP web service environment.
- Experienced in Trouble shooting and Backup and Recovery.
- Experience in Installing, upgrading and configuring Red Hat Linux 4.x, 5.x, and 6.x using Kickstart Servers.
- Experience in writing shell scripts to automate the administrative tasks and management using corn.
- Experience supporting 24x7 production computing environments. Experience providing on-call and weekend support.
- Worked on Data-Center operation and migration across UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Extensive coding experience in Core Java and SPRING.
- Experience in AWS server less compute service Lambda. Extensive usage of AWS Lambda to trigger changes in data shifts and action by users.
- Worked with development engineers to ensure automated test efforts are tightly integrated with the build system and in fixing the error while doing the deployment and building.
- Configured servers to host Team Foundation Server (TFS) instance, build controllers and build agents.
- Good understanding of Open shift platform in managing Docker containers and Kubernetes Clusters.
Experience in installing Docker using Docker tool box. Environment provisioning solutions using Docker
- Source code management is performed using Git from master repository and knowledge on Container management using Docker in creating images. Container clustering with Docker Mesos/Kubernetes.
- Experience in Docker using Mesos frame work along with marathon orchestrates.
- Experience in Terraform for building, changing and versioning infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience in writing Terraform Scripts, Performing Validation and Deploying.
- Provided security and managed user access and quota using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), including creating new Policies for user management in JSON.
- Strong use of Shell scripting languages including BASH for Linux and Mac platforms and PowerShell for Windows systems and automation of scripts using Python.
- Used Terraform in managing resource scheduling, disposable environments and multitier applications.
- Exposed to all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing and Implementing and Post-production analysis of the projects.
- Performed Server health monitoring and system tuning as per vendor recommendations.
- Good knowledge in job scheduling tools like Nagios.
- Worked on web/App servers like Apache Tomcat/HTTP, Nginx, WebLogic, WebSphere, and JBoss to deploy code.
- Extensive experience with software Build automation and standardization tools like ANT and Maven.
- Worked on monitoring tools like ELK, Nagios, Splunk to health check the various deployed resources and services.
- Experience for Managing Applications where End to End CI/CD pipelines and Git work flows are applied.
Cloud Platform: AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP, OpenStack
Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet
Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Cloud Formation.
Containerization &Orchestration: Docker, Open Shift, Kubernetes
Virtualization Tools: VMware, Virtual Box, Hyper-V, Vagrant
Version Control Tools: Git, GitHub, Bit Bucket, SVN, TFS
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, VSTS
Repositories: Artifactory, Nexus
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, MS Build
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, ELK, Splunk
Database: Oracle, MySQL, NOSQL, MS SQL
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat/HTTP, Nginx, JBoss, WebSphere
Languages/Scripts: Shell, Python, Ruby, Go, .NET
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, CSS, XML, XSL
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows, Solaris
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. DevOps/Cloud Engineer
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Glacier, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, SNS, SWF, and EBS etc.
- Application deployment and data migration on AWS Redshift. Configured and automated the Jenkins Build jobs for Continuous Integration.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of Java applications.
- Wrote playbooks using YAML scripts on Ansible and used it for configuration management and orchestration of IT environments and used Ansible for deploying or updating the web application server’s code data.
- Hand on Experience for Managing Applications ; where End to End CI/CD pipelines and Git work flows are applied
- Onboarding different applications into Jenkins environment for CI and managing Jenkins server.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and performance on Gitops Kubernets Cluster Management And Application Delivery
- Worked on Versions controller like GIT and integration tools Jenkins.
- Installed/Configured/Managed Puppet Master/Agent. Wrote custom Modules and Manifests, downloaded pre-written modules from Puppet-forge. Upgradation or Migration of Puppet Community and Enterprise.
- Managed Ansible Playbooks with Ansible modules, implemented CD automation using Ansible, managing existing servers and automation of build/configuration of new servers.
- Migrating present Linux environment to AWS by creating and executing a migration plan, deployed EC2 instances in VPC, configured security groups & NACL's, attached profiles and roles using Aws Cloud Formation templates and Ansible modules.
- Automated the deployments using Jenkins and its respective dependency plugins.
- Created a CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins to deploy containerized applications using Docker in the Aws Cloud for Dynamic scaling capabilities.
- Worked with various services of AWS: EC2, ELB, Route53, S3, Cloud Front, SNS, RDS, IAM, Cloud Watch and Cloud Formation, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, CloudTrail.
- Hands on experience with container-based deployments using Docker. Creating and working with Docker files, Docker Images & Containers, Docker hub, Installation and configuring Kubernetes and clustering them.
- Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS) & configuration management using Puppet.
- Installed and configured monitoring tools Nagios for monitoring the network bandwidth and the hard drives status.
- Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools as Puppet designing cloud-hosted solutions, specific AWS product suite experience.
- Configuring the Docker containers and creating Docker files for different environments.
- Worked with production servers at multiple data centers.
- Worked on Amazon AWS EC2 cloud services for installing, configuring and troubleshooting on various Amazon images like Amazon Linux AMI, different versions of RedHat and Ubuntu.
- Worked on Installation and configuration of configuration management tool Puppet.
- Implemented Puppet for automating the server builds, integration and application deployment of applications.
- Created new puppet modules and manifests and modified existing ones as per the client requirements.
- Worked on Lambda service in AWS used to maintain a server less architecture.
- Used Amazon Elastic Beanstalk, automatically handling the deployment, from capacity provisioning, load balancing and auto-scaling along with SQS, SNS, and SWF services to application health monitoring.
- Experience in Aws Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Wrote Puppet models for installing and managing java versions.
- Automated Deployment using configuration Management tool like puppet to provision amazon AWS
- Coordinate/assist developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labeling/naming conventions using GIT source control. Worked on Version controllers like GIT and integration tools: Jenkins
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments. Used Hudson/Jenkins for automating Builds and Automating Deployments
- Used various plug-ins to extend the base functionality of Hudson/Jenkins to deploy, integrate tests and display reports
- Involved in editing the existing ANT/MAVEN files in case of errors or changes in the project requirements.
- Provisioned the highly available EC2 instances using Terraform and CloudFormation templates, wrote new plugins to support new functionality in Terraform and involved in using terraform migrate legacy and monolithic systems to Amazon Web Services .
- Used Terraform to map more complex dependencies and identify network issues and worked with Terraform key features such as infrastructure as code, execution plans, resource graphs and change automation.
- Installed and administered GIT source code tool and ensured the reliability of the application as well as Experience in the branching strategies for various applications in GIT.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Ant, Maven and Gradle to schedule the builds.
- Integrated GITHUB into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process and Used Jenkins for Automating Builds and Automating Deployments.
- Defined dependencies and plugins in Maven (Pom.xml) Java files for various activities and integrated Maven with GIT to manage and deploy project related tags and administrated Artifactory repository.
- Used Jenkins for automating/Scheduling the build processes and used Jenkins along with Shell or Python scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Used Jenkins to create CI/CD pipeline for Artifactory using the plugin provided by Jfrog.
- Successfully onboarded different application teams from Quick Build and Build Forge to Jenkins.
- Troubleshoot the build issue during the Jenkins build process.
- Installed and Worked Ansible configuration management system and used Ansible to manage Web applications, Environments configuration Files, Users, Mount points and Packages.
- Wrote Ansible playbooks with Python SSH as a wrapper to manage configurations and the test playbooks on AWS instances using Python.
- Installed Ansible Registry for local upload and download of Docker images and even from Docker Hub.
- Experienced in Installing, Configuring and Managing Docker Containers, Docker Images for Web Servers and Applications servers such as Apache, Tomcat using Docker and integrated with Amazon MySQL RDS database.
- Experienced in using Kubernetes for container orchestration that runs Docker containerized applications in a cluster of EC2 instances in Linux Environment.
- Created Pods & clusters using Kubernetes to orchestrate Docker containers to build application servers that span multiple containers and performed health checks of containers and created local cluster and deploying application containers.
- Used scripting languages like Shell, Python, and Ruby in various scenarios while assisting new recruits.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior DevOps/AWS Engineer
- Responsible in creation of Cloud Formation Template (CFT) on AWS to configure and manage resources like EC2, S3, RDS, Route53, Load Balancer, EBS, Auto scaling, VPC, Subnets, IGW, Route table and Security groups.
- Experienced in creating infrastructure in Azure Cloud, Provisioning Azure VM, Azure Load Balancer and Storages by using Azure Power-Shell Script and deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets.
- Experience and created AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), for high available multi AZ’s applications, launched EC2 instances across different Subnets and delegated access to these resources using IAM roles, Policies and assigned permissions to users and groups.
- Wrote Ansible Playbook to create and manage configurations of AWS EC2 instances and test playbooks on AWS instances and created AWS Infrastructure using resources like VPC, S3, Subnets, Route Tables, Load Balancer etc., using Playbooks.
- Worked in Building a CI/CD pipeline and automate the deployment with Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes and Ansible and integrated with SonarQube to test the code coverage, code quality, Duplicates and Sonar Metrics after static and dynamic analysis.
- Configured AWS Route53 for registering domain names and route public traffic to domains and continuously monitor the health checks of the resources by configuring Cloud watch.
- Have containerized multiple applications through Docker -maven-plugin in Jenkins and automated the build of Docker images as a post build action for a successful build of artifacts.
- Setup and Configuration of Chef Configuration Management.
- Subversion administration for taking the builds using Chef Management.
- Deployed Chef Dashboard for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Have an Experience in AWS Network administration; AWS instance monitoring, troubleshooting, deployment optimization, root cause analysis and preparing documentation.
- Installed, configured and maintained various DevOps tools like Puppet, Jenkins, GitHub, Maven and Ant.
- Configuring the Docker containers and creating Docker files for different environments.
- Designed Chef Modules to manage configurations and automate installation process.
- Coordinate/assist developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, merging conventions using GIT source control.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Ant and Maven to schedule the builds.
- Enabled Continuous Delivery through Deployment into several environments of Test, QA, Stress and Production using Jenkins. Hands on experience in automating builds and deployment process using Shell scripting.
- Maintained build related scripts developed in ANT and Shell. Modified build configuration files including Ant's build.xml.
- Configured and managed AWS VPC peering connection between VPCs to route traffic between them by using IPV4, IPV6 addresses to establish communication across multiple EC2 instances.
- Deployed kubernetes cluster on AWS using Kops with Multi Master Setup to increase the availability, deployed Consul Clusters for service discovery, and communicate with Docker Containers in PODS.
- Developed Jenkins File in groovy DSL and Integrated kubernetes to perform the rolling deployments of the newly built Docker images by updating the Kubernetes Pod Definition.
- Used Kubernetes minikube cluster to orchestrate all the Docker containers inside the pods and configured Replication controller to enable auto scaling.
- Wrote multiple Ansible playbooks and Terraform scripts to provision the infrastructure with dependencies required for the application and deployed it into cloud instances.
- Experience in Writing Restful API's using Ansible playbooks, python scripting involved in Building a Micro service architecture with spring boot and Docker containerization and Worked CI/CD pipeline for all the Micro services through Jenkins and build using Maven using Deployments through Ansible server.
- Responsible in establishing a continuous Integration process by integrating GIT and Jenkins with Web hooks and build artifacts by using build tools like Maven/Ant/Gradle.
- Experience in Integrating Service Now and various other environments with Application Monitoring tools like ELK and setting up Splunk, ELK and New relic monitoring for AWS and Azure cloud environments.
- Worked on installing and managing different automation tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Gradle and monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk, ELK, and AppDynamics.
- Proficient working with DAS, NAS and SAN storage architectures, and experienced in migrating from other storage architectures on to SAN.
- Involved in the functional usage and deployment of applications in various server, such as WebLogic, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat. Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment into Tomcat Application Server.
- Used Ansible Playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Deployed microservices and provisioned environments using Ansible Playbooks.
- Did automation with ansible by writing the playbooks and deploying them onto the node machines. Also managed the state of all the node machines in a healthy way.
- Written Chef Cookbooks and recipes in Ruby to Provision several pre-prod environments consisting of Cassandra DB installations, WebLogic domain creations and several proprietary middleware installations.
- Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes.
- Worked on Container based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker HUB and Docker registries.
- Worked Micro services on OpenShift based on Docker to achieve Continuous Delivery
- Experience in setting up and managing ELK (Elastic Search, Log Stash &Kibana) Stack to collect, search and analyze logfiles across servers, log monitoring and created geo-mapping visualizations using Kibana in integration with Aws Cloud watch and Lambda.
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
- Worked AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, IAM, Redshift, Lambda, Security Groups, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, and Auto scaling groups, SNS, Optimized volumes and Cloud Formation templates.
- Developed and managed cloud VMs with AWS EC2 command line clients and management console Worked DNS service through Route 53 on ELBs to achieve secured connection via https.
- Performed the automation deployments using AWS by creating the IAMs and used the code pipeline plugin to integrate Jenkins with AWS and created the EC2 instances to provide the virtual servers.
- Worked on Automating, Configuring and deploying instances on AWS, Azure and OpenStack cloud environments.
- Maintaining the infrastructure (servers for different data centers). Familiar with OpenStack concepts of user facing availability zones and administrator facing host aggregates.
- Experience in working with Jenkins and Hudson to achieve Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies for end to end automation.
- Worked on Hudson and Nexus to automate the release pipeline by which zero touch deployments are achieved and Installed configured and administered log analyzer tool Cloud Watch.
- Worked on setting up the Chef repo, Chef Workstations and Chef Nodes. Developed Chef Recipes through Knife command-line tool to create Chef Cookbooks to manage systems configuration.
- Virtualized the servers using Docker for the test-environments and dev-environments needs, and configuration automation using Docker containers. Created additional Docker Slave Nodes for Jenkins using custom Docker Images. Worked on all major components of Docker like, Docker Daemon, Hub, Images, Registry, and Swarm etc.
- Worked a continuous Delivery Pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub. Whenever a new GitHub branches are created Jenkins automatically attempts to build a new Docker Container from it.
- Developed build and deployment PowerShell scripts using Maven as build tools.
- Wrote Puppet Manifests to provision Apache Web servers, Tomcat servers, Nginx and other applications for different environments.
- Created scripts in Python to automate log rotation of multiple logs from web servers and wrote shell scripts to automate the process of adding SSH-keys, generating passwords in python.
- Used Nagios as a monitoring tool to identify and resolve infrastructure problems before they affect critical processes and worked on Nagios Event handlers in case of automatic restart of failed applications and services.
- Experience of setting up code repositories like SVN, GIT, and TFS and managed plugins for Jenkins for scheduled automatic checkout of the code.
- Worked CI and CD for application using Jenkins as CI tool for integrating different tools like GitHub, Maven, Junit, and Nexus Artifactory and used Ansible as configuration management tool for continuous deployment into testing, staging and Production Environment.
- Used Jenkins for automating/Scheduling the build processes and used Jenkins along with Shell or Python scripts to automate routine jobs. CI/CD tools to implement Blue - Green deployment methodology for reducing down time in Production environment. Used Sonar Qube for code quality.
- Used Jenkins, Build forge for Continuous Integration and deployment into Tomcat Application Server.
- Involved in writing various Custom Ansible Playbooks for deployment orchestration and also developed Ansible playbooks to simplify and automate day-to-day server administration tasks.
- Maintained high availability clustered and standalone server environments and refined automation components with scripting and configuration management (Ansible) and experienced in writing Ansible scripts.
- Involved in Remediation and patching of Linux Servers on VMware ESXiand administering them with VI Client.
- Handled various Linux/Unix platforms such as RHEL 5.x/6.x/7.x, CentOS 5.x/6.x which includes installation, configuration, and maintenance of applications in different environments.
- Used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files. Automated Email process, downloading and uploading the files through Perl Scripting.
- Experience in managing knowledge objects like dashboard workflow actions using Splunk Power design. Proficient with Splunk architecture and various components (indexer, forwarder: search head, deployment server), Heavy and Universal forwarder, License model.
- Infrastructure management, infrastructure health metrics and performance monitoring using Nagios, Logstash.
Build and Release Engineer
- Worked as Build and release engineer in field of release automation for java/.Net application to achieve continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD).
- Experience as a Build and Release Engineering in automating, building, deploying, and releasing of code from one environment to another environment.
- Build and release software baselines, code merges, branch and label creation and interfaced between development and infrastructure. Performed all necessary day-to-day Subversion support for different projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolved Build failures due to infrastructure issues reduced by 95% stabilizing the build process.
- Managed builds and modify Build scripts for Java and WebSphere based applications.
- Work closely with Business analysts and Project managers to meet release and build schedule deadlines.
- Automated the Build & Deployment environment end -to-end using Jenkins.
- Created continuous integration system using Ant, Jenkins, Puppet full automation, Continuous Integration, faster and flawless deployments.
- Responsible for the Plugin Management, User Management, Build/Deploy Pipeline Setup and End-End Job Setup of all the projects.
- Docker Management has achieved by writing Docker files and setting up automated build on Docker hub and configured Kubernetes for load balancing, scaling the containers.
- Extensively worked with Scheduling, deploying and managing container replicas onto a node cluster using Kubernetes and worked with building Kubernetes run time environment of the CI/CD system to build, test and deploy in an open Source platform. Automate the builds and deployment of JAVA projects using ANT and Jenkins.
- Created clusters using Kubectl, K8's and worked on creating pods, replication controllers as well as worked on achieving roll back to earlier deployments by Kubernetes when load fluctuates.
- Did the Blue/Green Deployments and Rolling updates in K8's cluster for achieving the zero downtime of the application.
- Created Enterprise level application stacks to demonstrate how to deploy and scale applications on OpenShift Platform-as a-Service (PaaS).
- Worked with OpenShift platform in managing Docker containers and Kubernetes Clusters.
- Created GIT configuration record for builds using derived objects generated during build audit process. Implemented and maintained the branching and build/releases strategies utilizing GIT.
- Performed integration of Code Quality Analysis Techniques like Check styles, Find Bugs with CI tools like JENKINS, Bamboo.
- Extensively worked on JENKINS for continuous integration (CI) and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Experienced with Configuration Management Tools: Chef, Puppet. Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Chef, Puppet configuration management.
- Coordinate/assist developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, merging conventions using GIT source control.
- Implemented a GIT mirror for SVN repository, which enables users to use both GIT and SVN.
- Jenkins used as a continuous integration (CI) tool for automation of daily process. Build Java code and .NET code on to different Jenkins servers as per schedule.
- Responsible for Continuous integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) process implementation form Dev to production system using Jenkins, GIT, and Puppet automation tool.
- Wrote shell scripts using languages like Bash, Pythonto automate day to day administration jobs.
- Performed deployments and builds on various environments using Puppet continuous integration tool.
- Installed and Configured - NFS, NIS, DNS, Mail Server, and Apache Web Server on Linux RHEL.
- Developed, documented, and automated reusable build and release processes for J2EE and Web Methods applications using Antand deployed into Apache Tomcat server on Linux environment.
- Utilize monitoring tools, such as Splunk to troubleshoot legacy and cloud systems to achieve a reduction in overall customer impact.
- Providing first level support for application software issues in all environments, monitoring run-time environment using tools like Nagios.
Confidential, St. Augustine, FL
Linux System Administrator
- Installation, configuration, backup, recovery, maintenance and support of RedHat Linux and Solaris.
- User account management worked with shell scripting (bash) to automate administration tasks.
- Responsible for installing, upgrading and managing packages via RPM and YUM.
- Logged events from forced crash dumps and troubleshoot server issues.
- Configured Yum repository server for installing packages from centralized server.
- Installed Fuse to mount the keys on every Debian Production Server for Password-less authentication.
- Installed and Configured DCHP server to give IP leases to production servers.
- Applied the clustering Topology that meets High Availability and Failover requirements for performance and functionality.
- Installation, Configuration and administration of DNS, LDAP, NFS, NIS and send mail on Red hat Linux/Debian severs.
- Troubleshooting Day-to-Day issues with various Servers on different platforms.
- File system Administration, Setting up Disk Quota, solutions on SAN/NAS storage.
- Configuration and administration of Clustered servers on SUSE Linux environment.
- Configuring backups on newly built servers and monitoring failed backups.
- Install and configure Ubuntu, Centos on remote servers and Desktop servers.
- Installation of patches and packages using RPM and YUM in Red hat Linux.
- Installed and configured Apache/Tomcat web server.
- Created and modified users and groups with SUDO permission.
- Working with developers to load software onto Linux Enterprise servers and debugging Scripts.
- Set up and administer user and groups accounts, setting permissions for users.
- Diagnosed and resolved problems associated with DNS, DHCP, VPN, NFS, and Apache.
- Creation and administration of Virtual Machines using VMware and virtual box.
- Maintaining the Linux Firewall for network and implement to the network security.
- Resolving TCP/IP network access problems for the clients. Develop, Maintain, update various scripts for services (start, stop, restart, recycle, Cron jobs) UNIX based shell.
- Regularly manage backup process for server and client data.
- Administered Linux servers for several functions including managing Apache/Tomcat server, mail server, MySQL database, SVN.
- Installed new servers using kick-start installation, lockdown the servers and perform performance tuning for database installation and configuration.
- Experience in using various Network Protocols like HTTP, UDP, FTP, and TCP/IP.
- Troubleshoot issues with VMs running on VMware ESXi 5.5 and 6.0. Review hypervisor logs using vSphere web and thick client. Troubleshoot performance and storage issues. Build, migrate and clone machines.