- Experienced in consulting with customers and other stakeholders to gather requirements, define scopes, and set project plans. The capability of managing complex, high - visibility technical projects. Effective at technical support, inventory management, and customer relationship development.
- Soli d experience in developing cloud-native RESTful microservices in Python (Django REST framework, Flask-RESTful) and PHP.
- Strong in object-oriented programming (OOPS), MVC/MVT Frameworks, and ORM.
- Experience with MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and NoSQL in Designing, Writing complex queries, and Stored Procedures.
- Hands-on experience in Test Driven Development, and writing automation test scripts in Python Unittest, pytest, PHPUnit.
- Managed Linux Servers, Google Cloud, AWS which includes installing software, and deploying the applications.
- Experience in requirements gathering from the client and preparing requirement documents, and generate class & sequence diagrams in UML.
- Proficient in version control tools such as Git, SVN, and CVS. Experience in the Build and Deploy process and continuous integration process with Jenkins and Docker.
- Working and lead the team in Agile and Waterfall methodology development environments.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Lead Software Engineer/Application Architect
Primary Skills: Python3, Django REST Framework, Oracle, Pandas, NumPy, Shell Scripting, Cloud Foundry, ELK Stack, Jenkins, Git, JIRA
- Designed, built, and maintained RESTful microservices with Python Django REST framework.
- Refactored legacy data pipeline scripts to drive efficiency, performance using multiprocessing, threading concepts, and Pandas, NumPy packages.
- Integrated ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) for logs monitoring, debug system errors, and failures.
- Created technical workflows & documentation in company internal wiki to future reference for the developer, and created User documents for user reference.
- Led 5-person off-shore team, directed all software design, architecture, and programming. Collaborated closely with Client and Users to keep projects on track and requirements fulfillment.
- Implemented unit and integration testing with pytest to consistently deliver high quality, functional features with minimal defects.
Lead Software Engineer
- Translated concepts into user flow, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to promote positive intuitive designs, site interactions, and user experiences.
- Built reusable code with an object-oriented approach, applied to other projects to reduce consulting fees and development hours.
- Developed data processing pipelines and migration (ETL) programs to continuously migrate legacy application source data (JSON, CSV, XML, and RDBMS Data), using pySpark, pandas, shell scripting.
- Worked on various FIN applications development with Full Stack Python with Django Framework, and build & maintenance of applications using PHP with Codeigniter framework, and PHP Box Spout library customization to generate excel as per the department requirements.
- Worked on AWS server configuration, maintenance, and deployment of applications. And worked on serverless applications using AWS Lambda.
- Integrated ELK (Elastic Search, Log Stash, Kibana) for logging from multiple instances/applications.
- Managed client interactions and requirements gatherings and further created requirements documents for development.
- Developed SOAP services in python to communicate with various third party systems.
- Integrated AWS S3 (Simple Storage Service) as our document storage provider.
- Worked in migration of legacy PHP applications into YII Framework.
- Acted as build master for our GIT repository management, and managed biweekly scrums which include tracking each team member’s tasks.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Developed SaaS web application in PHP for managing Marathon Events, which includes registration, merchandise, event photos, results, and messaging system.
- Developed REST Services in Python, and wrote a couple of automation scripts in Python to get data from various systems.
- Involved in OCR project development, to identify runners bib number and clothing pattern, which helps in tagging photographs.
- Worked on TCP/IP and Socket based application development to get the information from various devices.