- 16+ years of experience developing consumer application software (Objective - C, Swift4.0/3.0, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, Core Foundation, CoreData, MapKit, CoreLocation, C, C++, stl, boost, sqlite3, Swift 3.0/4.0, Mac OS X, IOS, Unix, Windows(xp-10))
- 7+ years of IOS development (IOS 6.0-13.0)
- 11+ years of experience on Mac OS X
- 5+ years of experience on Windows 4+ Swift 3.0/4.0
- Software development experience in client-server applications, RESTful API, TCP/IP, HTTP, IPC(Sockets), data management, multi-threaded application development
- Experience in digital audio signal processing including adaptive gain control, echo cancellation, dynamic range control, noise suppression using Weiner filtering
- Experience in image processing (enhancement, noise removal, edge detection) and compression, 3D graphics and rendering (openGL)
- Experience with scientific computing
Senior Software Consultant, iOS
- Working on QuickBooks Mobile application for iOS platform, Swift 5.0
- Part of team working on new wallet related features on QBM
Senior Software Consultant, iOS
- Working as a Senior Software Engineering Consultant on Google's Shopping Application for IOS platform, Objective-C, Swift4.2.
- Added a number of new features, increased test coverage using google technology for image based automated UI unit testing, accessibility, build scripts in Python.
Principal Software Engineer, iOS
- Worked on Etrade IOS application, application was mix of components written in Objective-C and Swift 4.0 (IOS10-12)
- Developed new features, improved unit test coverage, refactored code to use newer technologies for multi-threading, improved biometric authentication, accessibility, HTML News feed rendering, etc.. Rewrote parts of Objective-C code in Swift 4 (IOS)
Sr. Software Consultant, iOS
- Worked on Confidential ’s IOS Shopping app. Application is a mix of Objective C and Swift components
Sr. Software Engineer, iOS
- Worked on Weatherbug app for IOS platform. Application provides real time weather forecast, alerts and severe weather warnings about weather conditions, pollen conditions and lighting alerts.
- Added multiple new features to the application including ATS compliance, 3D touch, new map interaction, radar layer in new geographical regions, traffic and satellite, applepush notifications, new ad provider sdk, localizations support for newer languages, memory usage reduction, transition to IOS 9 from IOS 8, etc.
- (UIKit, CocoTouch, Corelocation, Mapkit, Objective-C, swift 3.0, IOS 10.0, 9.0, 8.0)
Sr. Software Engineer
- Worked on a e-book reader for MAC OS X platform. This client-side book reader is responsible for keeping user data like annotations, notes, highlights, etc. in sync with a cloud-based book account.
- Within four months of joining made first MAC client release currently available in app store.
- Got the second release of the e-reader ready for release before company changed direction for future product roadmap.
- Responsible for many major features including core-data model for table of contents, json parsing of table of contents, Confidential push notifications, panel animations, theme selection, font control panel, library view display and update, toc navigation and display, etc.
- (Cocoa, AppKit, Objective-C, MAC OS X, restful API, json).
Staff Software Engineer
- Worked on Mac and IOS Application software for media management and wifi SD card communication. This is a client-side application for cloud based photos manager dat also communicates with the sd-card over wi-fi.
- Within few month of starting on iOS client, added multiple major features:
- Video playback, in-app purchase (storekit) for cloud service subscription, photo editing by integrating a third party library (aviary), photo comparison tool, onboarding experience
- Released 5 different revisions of the mobile client. Also simultaneously released the Mac client on time with added localization support for six different languages without missing any deadlines.
- Lead engineer on Mac
- Led the IOS team of two engineers from August ’14
- (UIKit, AppKit, Cocoa, Cocoatouch, cocoapods, Objective-C, IOS 6.0-7.0, Mac OS 10.8-10.9).
Sr. Software Consultant
- Worked on MAC application dat communicates over wifi with SD card and does media management.
- Lead Engineer on Mac
- Within three months of joining upgraded an existing client to run on new MAC platforms.
- Added four major new features, including automatic sd-card network detection and card configuration. Got the next release ready in under 3 months with localization support in six languages.
- (Objective-C, C++, Cocoa, MAC OS 10.5-10.9)
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked on client side application for an enterprise solution for cloud based data management.
- Made this client application release ready in less TEMPthan four months of joining.
- (Mac OS 10.8, Objective-C, Cocoa, Core Foundation, ARC, GCD, sqlite3)
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed user end client for cloud data manager for MAC OS X from scratch within first eight months of joining a team of two people.
- This client application was responsible for managing data on the local end and keeping the client in sync with the cloud server.
- Worked on a secure cloud data manger on the MAC OS X (10.7) also responsible for automatic form filling on the web browsers.
- (MAC OS X 10.7, Objective-C and C++, Cocoa, Core Foundation, sqlite3, Restful APIs, protobuf, json)
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked on Media Management software on windows 7
- LTE USB modem device management software for MAC OS X.
- Worked on porting part of media management application to MAC OS X
- (Windows 7, MAC OS X (10.6)), Objective-C, C/C++, cocoa, Core Foundation, MFC, WXWidgets, GDI+
Software Engineer Consultant
- Worked on issues related the next release of Mac version of Power Point. Responsible for adding four major features to the next release in under four months.
- Technologies C++, Mac OSX (10.6, Snowleopard)
- Part of application software design team working on media editing and management application software.
- Responsibilities include feature development, specifications documentation and bug fixing.
- Worked on client layer of a client server model, added features to DVD authoring tools, designed API based on expected standard workflows for interacting with the client, using of IPC for inter process communication.
- Defined and implemented communication protocols for system update notifications between processes.
- Provided architecture for event handling in multi-threaded environment (Posix threads).
- Added features and bug fixes to media editing and enhancement tool
- (Mac OS X 10.3-10.5, Objective-C, C++, C, cocoa, core foundation, carbon, OpenGL, sqlite3 )
Software Engineer, DSP Software
- Job role includes development and support of multimedia application software.
- Designed and tuned equalization filters for earpiece and microphone transducers on handheld devices.
- Worked with various audio enhancement algorithms like adaptive gain control, echo cancellation, dynamic range control, noise suppression based on Wiener filtering.
- General product support for various multimedia applications including video and audio processing, speech and music coding.
- (JTAG, Embedded C, TMS320C5510 Assembly, Unix, Windows)
- Taught physics (Applied Classical Mechanics) for an associated degree course offered under California community college district curriculum.
- Assignment included classroom teaching and conducting laboratory session.
- Developed algorithms for full body animation (graph search), machine learning and physical simulation (Natural Phenomenon).
- Improved and added features to an interactive system for automatic generation full-body animation using motion-capture data. Animation generation was posed as a graph search problem, where each node is a sequence of motion-capture data.
- Physical simulation involving numerical solution of PDEs.
- Development was done on a windows platform using C++, STL (vector, list, stack, and queue).
- For the GUI FLTK (an open source library) was used and graphics rendering was done using
- C++, MFC, OpenGL,Windows XP
- Developed a recognition engine for emotion through speech based on Bayesian classifier and radial basis function network.
- Prosodic features (pitch, formants, etc.) were used for classification and recognition purposes.
- Speech signal was preprocessed using digital signal processing techniques to extract prosodic features. Development was done on Windows and Unix platforms, using MATLAB, C/C++, Perl and VC++.
- Implemented expression-cloning technique based on image processing and radial basis function interpolation, for creating expressive faces given neutral face image.
- Expression cloning project was developed on Windows using C++ and VC++ (MFC) for rendering purpose. C, C++, VC++, Java, MATLAB, Windows, Unix (Solaris)
- Developed automated data validation system for atmospheric data collected by geophysical satellite system for weather prediction.
- Developed a graphical user interface using Matlab 6.0 for statistical data analysis and visualization. Development was done on a Linux platform. MATLAB, C,C++, Linux, Windows.