- Highly skilled IT professional wif 20+ years US experience. Areas of expertise include Frontend development, Backend development, DevOps and Data Science.
- Frontend Development: ReactJs, Redux, Angular, NodeJs, C#, ASP.net, MVC, CSS, JQuery
- Backend Development: Web API, Entity Framework, GraphQL
- DevOps: CICD pipeline, Docker/ Kubernetes, Git integration, automated build and testing
- Data Science/ Analysis: Experience in statistical and data mining techniques - Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, recommendation algorithms etc.
- Cloud Computing: Azure and AWS cloud technologies.
- Others: SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, SQL, Google Analytics, SEO, Facebook Graph API, Facebook apps, Twitter API, SignalR, Twilio (SMS), Payment gateway API (Stripe, PayPal)
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as strategy and analyzing, designing, building (coding), testing and documentation of software products.
- Experience in iterative Agile Methodologies and Waterfall methodologies Development.
- Industry experience in Health care and Financials
Sr. Developer - IS
- Frontend development in react.js (more than 5 years), material UI, hooks etc. Also developed many backend APIs wif proper security. Integrated automated testing in teh process. Used scrum methodology during development. Applications were deployed using devops.
- Worked on many large scale applications like asset management, bookings, trackers and more. Widely used third party API during integration.
- Responsible for teh entire SDLC process, systems architecture, information architecture (IA) including taxonomy and metadata, data modeling, hard ware specification, disaster recovery, working wif business and marketing for software needs, UX design, working wif software vendors and external agencies,
- Responsible for all internal and external facing sites (includes development, staging, build, production and DR sites), QA, providing technical expertise to teh team.
- Confidential provides grants management solution and its product includes GIFTS (windows product), MyGIFTS (Web), ReviewerConnect (Web), IGAM (windows/ web).
- Worked on all these products using VB and ASP.net. dis work involves tan entire software development process me.e. analyzing functional specification, writing technical spec, developing, implementing and maintaining codes. Used Access, SQL Server and Oracle backend. Wide use of XML/XPath, windows API. Visual Basic, ASP, IIS, MS Office, ASP, Windows 2000 command script,