- A Professional outstanding, self - motivated career with over 7+ years of experience in IT industry with major focus on DevOps AWS EC2, RDS, security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs), Azure, Software Configuration and Build/Release Management Maven, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Splunk, OpenStack, Ant, Maven, GIT etc.
- Expertise in AWS Resources like EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, SNS, RDS, IAM, Route 53, Auto scaling, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, Security Groups.
- Experience in optimizing volumes, EC2 instances, created multiple VPC instances, created alarms and notifications for EC2 instances using Cloud Watch.
- Set up the scripts for creation of new snapshots and deletion of old snapshots in S3 using S3 CLI tools.
- Worked with Amazon IAM console to create custom users and groups.
- Experience in working on source code management tools like SVN, GIT (GitHub), Creating GIT repositories with specified branching strategies.
- Expertise in using build tools like MAVEN and ANT for the building of deployable artifacts such as war from source code.
- Used tools like SonarQube to check the integrity of code and Nexus based repository for artifacts version controlling.
- Experience on working with various OS like Linux (Red hat, Ubuntu, CentOS), UNIX, Windows.
- Designed and created multiple deployment strategies using CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins.
- Configured and administered Jenkins for automated builds Responsible for installing Jenkins master and slave nodes.
- Experienced with various Services of AWS: EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, Route53, S3, CloudFront, SNS, RDS, IAM, CloudWatch and CloudFormation.
- Experience in Implement, Build and Deployment of CI/CD pipelines, managing projects often includes tracking multiple deployments across multiple pipeline stages (Dev, Test/QA staging and production).
- Experienced with Jenkins as Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment Tool and strong experience with Ant and Maven Build Frameworks.
- Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) solutions.
- Experienced with SALTSTACK, PUPPET, Ansible as System Configuration Tool and knowledge on Chef.
- Experience with Configuration Management automation tool Ansible and has worked on integrating Ansible YAML Scripts.
- Experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry.
- Experienced on Task Scheduling & Systems backup using Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell scripting for RHEL.
- Experienced writing shell scripts to automate the deployment.
- Experience working with the message queuing services like ActiveMQ.
- Experienced with Nagios, CloudWatch as IT Infrastructure Monitoring tool and knowledge on Splunk.
- Experienced in creating Splunk and ELK Dashboards.
- Experienced with Web/Enterprise Application Deployment Technology specifically including Windows, Linux, Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic, Java, MS SQL and Oracle
- Experienced with Databases Like Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL and Oracle SQL.
- Experience in using Java/ J2EE& related technologies such as Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans, Eclipse IDE, XML and PHP.
- Experienced in Configuring Servers to provide Networking Services, including HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, NFS, SMB, SMTP, SSH and LDAP.
- Used Wrecker for Continuous Integration and Deployments and created pipelines for automation.
- Expertise in automating builds and deployment process using Bash, Python and Shell scripts.
- Rapid provisioning and configuration management for Ubuntu using Chef on AWS platform.
- Installed and Configured Chef Server, Workstation, Client servers and nodes. Written several recipes, cookbooks in Chef to automate the environment provisioning, Middleware Infrastructure Installations.
- Experience in Designing, Installing and Implementing Ansible configuration management system and inwriting playbooks for Ansible and deploying applications.
- Used Terraform to map more complex dependencies and identify network issue.
- Hands on experience on Terraform for building, changing, and versioning infrastructure safely and efficiently.
- Worked with Terraform key features such as Infrastructure as code, Execution plans, Resource Graphs, Change Automation.
- Familiar with designing and deploying container-based production clusters using Docker.
- Experienced with Docker container service. Creating Docker files, Docker Images & Containers.
- Experience with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker hub and Docker registries, and clustering them.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins, Docker for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployment.
- Experience on working with on-premises network, application, server monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk, AppDynamics and on AWS with Cloud Watch monitoring tool.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Agile, Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and automated deployment to web application servers like JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Hands on experience with static code analysis using SonarQube.
- Expertise in working with different Bug Tracking Tools like JIRA, Remedy and Rally.
- Quick learner and excellent team player having ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
Operating System: Centos, Ubuntu, Red hat, Linux and windows.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle.
Configuration management tools: Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
CI/CD Tools: GitLab, Jenkins, Bamboo.
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Azure.
Version Controls: Git, AWS Code commit, SVN, TFS, Bitbucket.
SDLC: Agile, Scrum.
Container Tools: Docker, Kubernetes.
Web/Application Servers: JBoss, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Web Logic.
Scripting Languages: Cloud formation, Shell, Bash, python, Ruby.
Database RDBMS: SQL Server, MYSQL, NOSQL.
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, Splunk, AppDynamics, Cloud Watch.
Ticketing Tools: Jira, Rally, Remedy.
Confidential, Detroit, Michigan
- Deploy, monitor, and maintain Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure consisting of multiple EC2 nodes. Implemented rapid-provisioning and life-cycle management for Ubuntu Linux using Amazon EC2, and custom Ruby/Bash scripts.
- Used Route53 Configurations to setup the Hosted Zones also (IAM), RDS, Route 53, VPC, RDB, Dynamo DB, SES, SQS and SNS services in AWS cloud. Automated Amazon API gateway through python scripts.
- Worked with Terraform to create AWS components like EC2, IAM, VPC, ELB, Security groups.
- Involved in AWS EC2/VPC/S3/SQS/SNS based on automation Terraform, Ansible, Python, Bash Scripts.
- Managed different infrastructure resources, like physical machines, VMs and even Docker containers using Terraform It supports different Cloud service providers like AWS and Digital Ocean
- Worked on Multiple AWS instances, set the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs, Auto scaling to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available systems.
- Launched and configured The Amazon EC2 (AWS) Cloud Servers using AMI's (Linux/Ubuntu) and configuring the servers for specified applications.
- Created the naming strategy for branches and labels, managed merging, branch creation and tagging and implemented continuous integration (CI/CD) system with Git version control repository.
- Worked on creating IAM roles and policies for user accounts for immediate access to the instance.
- Knowledge on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images for installations and domain configurations.
- Research and implement new tools such as Kubernetes with Docker to assist with auto-scaling, continuous integration, rolling updates with no downtime.
- Developed Cluster container environment in AWS using Docker and Kubernetes to manage dozens of Microservices.
- Manage the configurations of all the servers using Chef; configured Jenkins builds for continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD). Automated web server content deployments via shell scripts.
- Coordinate with client/BA/design/dev/testing and performance teams for Continuous integration (CI/CD).
- Configured RDS instances using Cloud formations and Terraform.
- Automated AWS components like EC2 instances, Security groups, ELB, RDS, Lambda and IAM through AWS cloud Formation templates.
- Worked with Cloud Watch to setup Alarms and notify them using SNS.
- Created Cloud services on new generation instances of D-series on Microsoft Azure Responsible for Design of different Release Environments for new projects.
- Security patching on the Microsoft Azure IAAS VMs through the Shavlik Patching Tool, Backup and recover Azure Virtual Machines from a Recovery Services vault.
- Understand business requirements and create cloud-based solutions to meet those requirements Architect cloud applications on Azure.
- Worked on Cloud automation using AWS Cloud Formation templates.
- Built S3 buckets and managed policies for S3 buckets and used S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup and artifacts on AWS.
- Experience setting up instances behind a Elastic Load Balancer in AWS for high availability.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and Bitbucket and AWS AMI's, Worked with the Encrypted EFS using the KMS service. Created customized docker images and push them to Amazon ECR and deploy them to ECS.
- Creating snapshots and Amazon machine images (AMIs) of the instances for backup and creating clone instances.
- Worked with networking team to set up Palo Alto Next Generation Firewalls for securing infrastructure.
- Profusely worked on Version control tools like GIT to track changes in source code.
- Coordinate developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, merging conventions using GIT source control.
- Responsible for code build, release and configuration on Amazon EC2.
- Installed, Configured and Administered Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool.
- Configured Jenkins Jobs to build and promote applications to different to Linux environments, writing shell scripts to automate the deployment. Used Maven and Gradle as build tool on Java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Python and Bash.
- Used configuration management tool like Ansible to automate tasks and to deploy applications.
- Worked on setting up Splunk to capture and analyze data from various layers Load Balancers, Webservers.
- Provided regular support guidance to Splunk project teams on complex solution and issue resolution.
- Deployed application updates using Jenkins. Installed, Configured, and managed Jenkins.
- Built Jenkins jobs to create AWS infrastructure from Gitlab repos containing terraform code.
- Build and Implemented new projects builds framework using Jenkins & Maven as build framework tools as Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Chef and Maven in Linux environment.
- Prepared documentation describing the configuration state of each item that was under CM control.
- Implemented Puppet Version 3 for Automation in the Non-production environment.
- Configured Nagios to monitor EC2 Linux instances with puppet automation.
- Configured Apache webserver in the Linux AWS Cloud environment using Puppet automation.
- Extensive knowledge on writing and deploying modules in puppet.
- Implemented GitLab for version control of puppet modules and process documentation
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet Dashboard, and Puppet DB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Developed Networking policies for Docker containers. Worked on open source development tools like Docker Containers and Kubernetes. Utilized Kubernetes and docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test and deploy.
- Initially thought of using Kubernetes the finally decided to use Docker swarm because Docker swarm is integrated with Docker daemon.
- Configure and schedule the scripts to automate the module installation in the environment
- Installed and configured Zabbix (similar tool to Nagios) as monitoring tool for disk usage, CPU utilization, list of open files etc. and sending alerts to our teams based on the same.
- Implemented zero downtime deployment process in WebLogic using python and Ruby, shell script and Logstash automated it using Jenkins. Efficient experience in using Nexus and Artifactory Repository managers for Maven builds.
Environment: Elasticsearch, EC2, ELB, S3, CloudWatch, Cloud Formation, Terraform, Azure, Chef, AWS, Jenkins, Splunk, Maven, SVN, GIT, Docker, Ruby Apache, Nagios, WebLogic, Logstash, Nginx, Kubernetes, Python, Agile.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Including in troubleshooting issues, settling useful issues and give bug free programming discharges to end clients.
- Planned and assembled very accessible, private AWS clouds.
- Made and oversaw cloud VMs with AWS EC2 command line clients and AWS administration reassure.
- Made screens, cautions and warnings for EC2 has utilizing CloudWatch.
- Setup Elastic load-balancers for various applications to guarantee high accessibility of utilizations.
- Utilized Amazon Route53 to oversee DNS zones and furthermore give open DNS names to flexible load balancers.
- Implemented Terraform modules for deployment of applications across multiple cloud providers.
- Worked on creating and documenting POC for helping migrate the current application to micro service architecture. The architecture included Docker as the container technology and worked on with REST API
- Used Ansible to simulate the convergence of resources on a node
- Experienced in using Ansible to manage Web Applications, Config Files, Data Base, Commands, Users Mount Points, and Packages. Implemented Ansible to manage all existing servers and automate the build/configuration of new servers
- Created various modules and Manifests in Ansible to automate various applications
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Ansible, Maven in Linux environment
- Used Ansible Python Script to generate inventory and push the deployment to AWS Instances.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment using various tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Bamboo, Chef, and Puppet in an open source environment.
- Configured Ansible to manage AWS environments and automate the build process for core AMIs (Amazon Machine Image) used by all application deployments including Auto scaling, and Cloud formation scripts.
- Utilized Amazon S3 to reinforcement database occasions intermittently to spare previews of information.
- Created repositories, branches, tags and involved in merging process.
- Wrote Ansible playbooks with Python SSH as a wrapper to manage configurations and the test playbooks on AWS instances using Python
- Build and configured Jenkins slaves for parallel job execution.
- Maintain automation & network simulators; develop Python test scripts, run regression/sanity test release binaries.
- Established processes and tools to maintain code base integrity, including check-in validation rules and branch/merge processes.
- Included in intermittent filing and capacity of the source code for fiasco recuperation.
- Making starting with no outside help another ceaseless coordination stack in view of Docker and Jenkins, permitting move from.
- Created local, virtual repositories in Jfrog Artifactory and integrated with Jenkins.
- Incorporated Terraform with TeamCity to automate builds and environment deployments.
- Developed Chef Recipes to configure, deploy and maintain software components of the existing Infrastructure
- Used Chef Automation tools for configuration management in different systems.
- Worked with JIRA for issue tracking and monitoring.
- Build and administrate Continuous Delivery pipelines using Git, Vagrant, Jenkins and Groovy DSL.
- Compiling software from source such as Linux distributions or other open-source software.
- Converting the ANT Build projects to Maven Build projects.
- Installation and Configuration of JBoss EAP 6.
- Attending SCRUM meetings from Feature complete until Technical acceptance phases of project.
- Presented reports to the Project manager about the progress and issues tracking key project Milestones, plans and resources.
- Reporting defects for the failed test cases and tracking the status on the daily basis.
- Established processes and tools to maintain code base integrity, including check-in validation rules and branch/merge processes.
- Supported HA services and administrated Java Web Services, Amazon EC2, Business Objects Enterprise, Tableau, BPC, Disclosure Management, and SAP Data Services.
Environment: GIT, ANT, Vagrant, SQL, Jenkins, Chef, AWS, Maven, Make, JIRA, Jboss, Artifactory, Shell, UNIX and Linux.