- UI Developer with around 8 years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( sdlc ) from requirements gathering to the production and successfully implemented several projects with responsibilities as UI developer at different locations which includes 3+ years of Extensive experience as a React JS Developer.
- Experienced in working on Responsive Web Designs using Bootstrap and CSS3 Media Queries.
- Experienced working with Typescript and ECMAScript6 (ES6).
- Experience in using life cycle methods to control the component mounting, updating and unmount in React.js.
- Knowledge in view architecture of React.js in developing the components, which are much customized to meet the needs of the application.
- Experienced working with Redux to manage the whole state and developed the well - designed store, actions and reducers.
- Have working experience with redux-saga, redux-thunk as middleware to handle asynchronous events/side effects.
- Knowledge in Middleware, Redux-thunk in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL web services.
- Experienced developing Single Page Applications (SPA’s) using Angular Router.
- Expertise in implement Angular4/6/8 features like Components, Services, and Routers and create Custom pipes to format the data before displaying it to the user.
- Experience usingAngular4/6/8 Template driven forms and Model driven forms builder by using Reactive forms.
- Expertise in using JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications consuming RESTful Web Services.
- Experienced in RDBMS systems like SQL, DB2, MySQL and NoSQL database MongoDB.
- Experience in implement node modules using NPM into Node.js to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Expertise in develop scalable applications using the MEAN and MERN stack.
- Experience in implement module management tools such as Require, ES6 modules and hands on experience with build tools Webpack and Grunt.
- Experience in developing testing strategies for client-side and server-side applications using Chai, Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, Enzyme and Jest.
- Solid proficiency with distributed version control tools such as Git, CVS, Clear Case, ClearQuest, Bugzilla and Jira.
- Knowledge in cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure.
- Experienced in developing groovy scripts for Jenkins (DevOps) jobs for CI/CD.
- Exposure to Application Servers like Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Expertise in providing and consuming SOA Web services, Restful web services, SOAP and JSON.
- Experienced working with Agile, Waterfall and kept good communication through all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Knowledge in all stages of testing namely Functional testing, Performance testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Possess very good communication; inter personal and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
Databases: MySQL Server, MongoDB, DB2
Debugging Tools: Chrome Inspector, FireBug, IE Tester
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, JBoss, Web Sphere, Ngnix
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Jenkins.
Version Control: Git, CVS, Clear Case, ClearQuest, Bugzilla and Jira
IDEs: Eclipse, Sublime, Web Storm, Visual Studio Code, NetBeans, PyCharm
Environment: Windows, Linux, Mac
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr. UI Developer/ React JS Developer
- Designed React Native components and higher order components.
- Used React Router for routing the redux app to connect redux and react to support routes.
- Worked in using React native components, Forms, Event, Keys, Navigation and Redux concepts.
- Worked on state, specs, props and events to create interactive React JS components.
- Implemented MVVM architecture using React and Redux framework.
- Developed the flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, and NPM.
- Developed UI patterns using Node JS with Bower and Yeomen package managers.
- Managed state within the app using Redux and persisted certain parts of the state to device via Redux Persist
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Achieved native navigation by using react-native-navigation, created a fork for adding features to fit design needs.
- Used Redux Framework architecture (like Reducers, Containers, Saga) for integrating the data with React-Native Application.
- Extensively used CSS preprocessors like LESS for re-usable style components.
- Implemented CSS Box Model and styled web pages using CSS preprocessor LESS and implemented Mix ins, functions, custom grid systems.
- Extensively used Bootstrap to implement Bootstrap buttons, forms, paginations, grids, popover scroll spy in WebPages.
- Developed single page applications using React Redux architecture, ES6, web pack and grunt.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side.
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
Sr. UI/Web Developer
- Transform stateless components built using React into Stateful components which can be re-rendered when data changes.
- Integrate and test the library components into Redux applications in order to ensure consistent behavior in different rendering contexts such as the server, browser, and native applications.
- Define how HTML elements are displayed and styled in the browser using CSS 3, while extensively using CSS scoping to target specific UI modules and elements in order to prevent style bleeding and bugs.
- Developed React Native components that work across web, Android, and iOS development environments promoting component re usability across platforms.
- Implement a Responsive Web Design by using Media Queries, CSS Flexbox, Grid View in developing correct styling and design specifications for different device viewports.
- Correctly document and translate product requirements and goals into clear software engineering specifications and user stories.
- Creating groovy scripts for Jenkins (DevOps) jobs for CI/CD.
- Design Proof of Concepts based on the wireframes shared on Zeplin to demonstrate to UX teams the feasibilities and complexities of their prototyped designs and suggests appropriate changes when needed.
- Integrate library components and modules into a demo application for other application teams to consume for purposes of documentation and illustration.
- Integrate REST based APIs developed in Java and Node JS using FETCH/XHR Ajax libraries on client-side and Hapi JS and Express JS libraries on server-side.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React JS and various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Using Jest Library for Unit testing the UI pages.
- Using AJAX calls to get the data from the backend services.
- Using React JS with Redux to separate the data and presentation layer. Utilized Redux stores to handle the states and update the UI.
- Working on Splunk, to develop queries/dashboards to monitor application/system health and debug production issues.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and Redux library.
- Integration testing with SOAPUI/Postman client.
- Involve in requirement gathering and participate in design workshops.
- Working with QA/UAT team to assist on the necessary resolutions.
- Using JIRA to report issues as well as update/comment on tasks/epics assigned.