- Prolific Objec;t - oriented programmer with over two and half years’ experience, with strong knowledge in C# Code and SQL development. Worked in different industries from current healthcare, automotive, and manufacturing.
- Excel scripts
- R Programming
- Arduino qGIS
- Word Press
- Microsoft Tableau
- Worked on creating databases in Microsoft SQL Server for the C# Applications
- Creation of SQL views and stored procedures
- Worked on a Security Manager that authorized the user to access applications
- Based on the user’s group defined in Active Directory, the user will be provided the correct access to the Application
- Worked on Menu Items for applications using C# forms and using Flow Layout Panels
- Created tables based on the Data Model in MySQL utilizing phpMyAdmin
- Utilized WordPress with front end language PHP and rewrote the portal HTML timesheets page
- Maximo - tracking Factory equipment, routine and procedures.
- FIS (Factory Integrated Systems)-displaying live status of Factory Lines. We use the ICONICS version of FIS.
- Uploading and modifying information via VLOOKUP and other functions in Excel.
- Worked on a Project with Business Intelligence for Licensing updates
- Python PANDAS and HADOOP
- At AAM, I realized the following manual processes which were time consuming and prone to mistakes could be automated, hence put forward the suggestion to the Management and got approval to work on them:
- Using VBA Excel Macro, I converted the PDF equipment lists to Excel worksheet, making sure the alignment issues is taken care by the macro.
- When a new factory line was build, a new webpages for FIS was created manually. To automate this, I pulled tag information of each equipment of the line from SQL Server using VBA script and created a new ASP.NET page automatically.