- 9+ years of experience in Information Technology emphasizing on Performance testing and support activities.
- Entensive experience in using automated Testing Tools such as HP Load Runner, JMeter, Quality Center,SOAPUI, Performance Center, Quick Test Professional and Selenium IDE.
- Experienced in software development lifecycle (SDLC), software test lifecycle (STLC), performance test lifecycle (PTLC) and methodologies such as Waterfall, V&V and Agile.
- Involved in Business Requirement Analysis, and writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts for web - Based and Client/Server applications.
- Testing the application with stress and load of right transaction mix to emulate real time Transaction load and Performed IP Spoofing using Load Runner for load balancing issues.
- Strong Knowledge on Headless automation testing for Web application.
- Developed Vuser scripts using Web (HTTP/HTML), Ajax (Click and Script), Citrix, Window Sockets protocols.
- Enhanced VUser script in Load Runner with Parameterization, Correlation, Transaction Point and Check Points.
- Proficient in plotting and implementing scenarios and loading Load Runner scripts into a controller.
- Checked for Network Bottlenecks using Network Delay Time and Vuser Graphs.
- Skilled in debugging and adjusting scripts by running in VuGen with Runtime Settings logs set to display all messages.
- Analyzed Throughput Graph, Hits/Second graph, Transactions per second graph, Log files and Rendezvous graphs using LR Analysis tool.
- Expertise in writing reusable modular scripts for automation testing for various Business Applications like Banking& Finance, Healthcare and Insurance.
- Have good experience in monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, APPDynamics, Wily Introscope, HP Site Scope and HP Diagnostic.
- Delivering the status reports like testing status, defect - tracking status, and weekly status reports to the Test Manager.
- Very good verbal, written and analytical skills with ability to work in a team as well as individually in fast paced, dynamic team environment.
Testing Tools: HP LoadRunner 9.x/11.x, HP Performance Center, Quick Test Professional 10, Visual Studio Team Server.
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center 10.00 and ALM.
Load Runner Protocols: Web (HTTP/HTML), Web Service,Citriz, Silverlight, TrueClient IE, FireFox, C -Vuser.
Programming Languages: C, C#, SQL, PL/SQL and XML.
Operating System: Windows NT, XP, Linux and UNIX.
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g, MS SQL Server 2000 and Microsoft Access.
RDBMS Tools: TOAD, SQL * Plus, SQL Navigator.
Network Technologies: Switchers, Load Balancers, Network sniffer tools, Zenosss.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Actively involved in gathering and analyzing of business requirements along with developing testing strategy in various clients.
- Created detail Test Plans by incorporating User load distribution, Configurations, Environments, Risks, Test Scenarios, Schedules, Analysis and Presentation of Results.
- Created LoadRunner scripts to load test high traffic end user processes for performance and reliability.
- Enhanced the test scripts using Web HTTP/HTML, Web Services, Silverlight, Citrix, True Client IE protocol in Load runner.
- Performed Load test for Web Services using SOAPUI tool.
- Responsible for analyzing application and components behavior with required user load and optimizing server configurations.
- Involved in generating scripts and handling Correlation, Parameterization, Transaction points, Pacing, Debugging and various other functions using LoadRunner Vugen.
- Used HP Performance Center for identifying response time and memory leaks during load tests.
- Developed Scenarios in performance center and controller based on the User Load and Transaction Volume.
- Ramped up Virtual users in a load test to achieve a maximal transaction volume of 250,000.
- Generated customized reports for testing the performance of various transactions by developing various user-defined functions as well as LoadRunner functions.
- Server health reports were pulled using Zenoss network monitoring tool.
- Used Load Runner to execute multi-user performance tests, used Dynatrace and HP Introscope to monitor application in production level.
- Created detailed test status reports, performance capacity reports, web trend analysis reports, and graphical charts for upper management using Load Runner analysis component.
- Analyzed Throughput Graph, Hits/Second graph, Transactions per second graph and Rendezvous graphs using LR Analysis tool.
- Involved in scalability and bottleneck testing of application.
- Attending weekly defect report meetings with Line of Business and MIS team and presented progress updates.
- Attending conference calls with offshore team to discuss the Testing status and to assign the defects to the concerned MIS Team and lead the performance team in offshore.
Environment: LoadRunner, Performance Center, Quality Center, C Programming, Oracle, SOAPUI, HTML, POSTMAN,UNIX, Dynatrace,JMeter, Zenoss.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
Sr. Performance Tester
- I was responsible for a Java application performance testing for all modules.
- Involved in requirements gathering, analyzing the application, coordinating with development team for optimization, generating all type of testing documentation and weekly performance reporting to the project team.
Environment: LoadRunner, JMeter, Quality Center, JIRA, C Programming, Oracle, HTML, UNIX, .Net.