- An ambitious, result oriented, achievement driven IT Professional, is diligent and works smartly to achieve the goals of the organization to provide excellent service to the clients with recurring profits. With extensive experience in IT for more than Five years, working in innovative and performance driven assignments has been my all time passion.
- I am a systematic, organized, hardworking team player with an analytical bent of mind, reliable as a fully contributing, responsible & accountable member of task/project team. I have been involved in almost all aspects of the development life cycle including client communication, requirements definition and analysis, project and team management, coding, testing, deployment, documentation, quality assurance, process improvement.
- Analyzes business needs to help ensure the solution meets the customer s objectives by combining industry best practices and product knowledge
- Determines RPA best practices and suggests how to improve current quality processes, standards and practices.
- Delivering RPA solutions and being first point of contact in case of any configuration issues for the team.
- Identification and assessment of potential processes for RPA and analytics solutions
- Pega Application packaging, security, rulesets, portals, reports, and other Pega OOTB tools.
- Working with Pega Platform including PRPC rules configuration, customization, and deployment.
- Perform app design & architecture for applications based on the Pega PRPC BPM software.
- Provides status reports and metrics on assigned projects
- Gather, scope and document requirements to provide level of effort for new projects
.Net Technologies: .Net Framework (1.1/2.0, 3.5, 4.0), Entity Framework 4.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
Operating Systems: VM, Windows NT/ 2003/2008/2010
Software/IDE: PEGA PRPC, Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, Eclipse, NetBeans, Android Studio, JDeveloper
CRM Technology: Oracle Service Cloud, Oracle Policy Automation
RPA Tools: Pega Robotics (Openspan), Blue Prism
Databases: MS SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R2/2008/2005, MS Office, Access 97/2000/2003/2008
Database Tools: SQL Server Management Studio
Other Tools: MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Power Point, MS Visio), MS SharePoint, GitHub
PEGA RPA Developer
- Responsible for end to end implementation and development of 33+ Robots using Pega RPA, therefore reducing human touch for almost 3000 forms per day and freeing up the customer associates time to handle difficult issues.
- Integrated PRPC with Robotics tool (OpenSpan) to automate the screen flows.
- Converting the design sessions to generate automation using OpenSpan Studio and Visual C#, .NET . Automating high volume, repetitive tasks and bridges system and data integration gaps using Openspan robotic process automation (RPA).
- Worked on PRPC User Interface development, Harnesses, Flow Actions and Sections. Created Process Flows and Properties based on requirements.
- Followed Pega Guardrails while implemeting the applications.
- Experience in debugging application using PEGA Tracer tool, Clipboard, performance testing using PAL tool.
- Coded various PRPC activities, data transforms, flows, assignments, flow actions and declarative rules. Worked with Pega Robot Manager to manage robots, update automation packages and deploy them to higher environment.
- Created Custom Function Rules using Java.
- Developed various bots to automate the tasks and reduce human intervention to perform the tasks. Effectively identified, debugged and resolved production issues using the Open Span debugger. Working with web services and the consuming of RESTful/SOAP Services.
- Requirement Analysis & Automated Test Case Creation.
- Working within an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Working with API Management Tools.
- In - depth knowledge about Design and architect web-based solutions.
- Working with GIT/BitBucket.
Pega RPA Developer
- Analyzed user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including design, development and creating test cases.
- Translated the Business requirements to Technical designs to implement the project. Worked on Pega Version7.1.9.
- Implemented Declarative processing features like Expressions, OnChange etc and Decision Rules like Decision Table, Decision Tree, Map values.
- Design and Development of Harness rules, Section rules and Layouts.
- Solid design, coding, testing, debugging and maintaining the RPA's (Robot's) to ensure there are no problems
- Used Script component and C# methods to implement out of box functionalities in the automation. Interacted with windows application and created an object and interacted all the objects in process studio and created work queue and ran the process.
- Hands on experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with Open Span 8.0 across different platforms and successful implementation in Production environment.
- Created and documented test procedures and scenarios for the pre - UAT phases. And supported operational teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Worked on Integrating applications like (Web Services, Mainframe, MS Office, GUI, Outlook etc.) using workflow, automation tools.
- Integration between Pega Robotics and the Pega application.
- Assessed in defining end to end robotic process automation development and strategy. Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Worked with database SQL Server.
Environment: Pega 7.1.9, Pega Runtime, C#, .Net Environment, Visual Studio, windows 7, Jira, SQL Server 2014, HTML.