- Over 7+ years of experience in IT comprising of Designing, Development, Integration of DevOps tools, Build Automation, Configuration Management, Build/Release and Delivery Management, CI/CD, involving cloud infrastructure services like (Amazon Web Services) as well as Cloud Migration services using Cloud formation and Terraform templates.
- Extensive experience on AWS services like ELB, EC2, S3, VPC, NACL’s, Cloud Formation, Route 53, Network Connectivity troubleshooting, Hybrid Environments and VPC peering.
- Experienced in both framework and CloudFormation to automate AWS environment creation along with the ability to deployment on AWS, using build scripts (Boto3 and AWSCLI) and automate solutions using Shell and Python.
- Experience on AWS, focusing on high - availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling using Terraform templates. Along with (CI/CD) with AWS Lambda and AWS Code Pipeline
- Experience in Infrastructure on AWS using IAM, API Gateway, CloudTrail, Cloud Watch, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), AWS Kinesis, Lambda, NACL, Elastic Beanstalk, Redshift, and CloudFormation
- Hands on experience with Terraform API modules to manage infrastructure and publishing module to the Terraform registry and contributed for end-to-end configuration management to deploy our products inside AWS environment.
- Experience in monitoring the availability & performance of RedHat Linux Servers through tools like mpstat, vmstat, iostat, netstat and nfsstat.
- Expertise in using Ansible to setup Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Deployed micro services, including provisioning AWS environments using Ansible Playbooks. Expertise in Ansible Playbook, YAML for Maintaining Roles Inventory Files and Groups Variables.
- Extensively worked with configuring and management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible and expertise in developing Recipes, Manifests and Playbooks in Ruby and YAML scripts to automate the environment.
- Able to written manifests and Ruby scripts to customize the Puppet as per requirement configuration
- Expertise in App Containerization technology Docker, creating Docker images, Containers, Docker Registry to store images, cloud-based registry Docker Hub, Docker Swarm to manage containers
- Experience in deployment automation of all the Microservices to pull the image from the private Docker Registry and deployed into Docker Swarm to create a complete docker cluster by using Ansible
- Experience in managing Kubernetes charts using Helm. Created reproducible builds of the Kubernetes applications, managed manifest files & releases of Helm packages. Created Pods in Kubernetes and monitored the health of pods using Helm charts.
- Experience in implementing CI/CD for J2EE, SOA & Micro services Architecture Environment (NodeJS, .Net Core, Zookeeper, Kafka, Redis) using Jenkins, Anthill Pro & UDeploy. Used Jenkins with SonarQube to analyze and get the better quality of the Source code.
- Automating infrastructure in AWS with Chef, Ruby, and your maternal unit
- Hands-on experience in integrating Jenkins CI tool with build automation tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle for building of deployable artifacts (JAR, WAR & EAR) from source code.
- Hands-on experience in version control tools like GIT, Bitbucket, wherein experienced with tagging, branching on platforms like Linux/Windows and used Source code management client tools like, GITBash, GitHub, GIT - GUI and other CLI applications etc.
- Proficient with Shell, Bash, Python, PowerShell, YAML languages for automation, monitoring.
- Expertise in LINUX / UNIX system builds, administration, Installations, Upgrades, Troubleshooting on different distributions such as Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL 5.x/6.X/7. X.
Cloud Infrastructure: Amazon Web Services (IAM, S3, EC2, VPC, ELB, Route53, RDS, Auto Scaling, Cloud Front, ECS, EKS).
Configuration management Tools: Ansible, Chef.
Containerization Tool: Docker, Kubernetes.
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins.
CI Build Tools: Ant, Maven, MS Build.
Versioning Tools: GIT, Subversion.
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, Splunk, CloudWatch
Virtualization Tools: VMware vSphere, Oracle Virtual box, VMware Workstation.
Web application servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic.
Database: DynamoDB, RDS, PostgresSQL.
Scripting Languages: Shell Scripting, Python, Groovy.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla.
Operating Systems: LINUX-RHEL, Centos, Ubuntu, Windows 2008/2012R2.
Office Tools: Office 2010, Microsoft Project, Excel.
Project Management: Project Planning, Estimating, Tracking, Reporting.
Repository Manager: Nexus, Jfrog, S3.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Leveraged various AWS solutions like EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), Security Group, Auto Scaling and RDS in cloud Formation JSON templates
- Defined AWS Lambda functions for making changes to Amazon S3 buckets and updating Amazon DynamoDB table.
- Created snapshots and Amazon machine images (AMI) of the instances for backup and created Identity Access Management (IAM) policies for delegated administration within AWS
- Creating Python scripts to fully automate AWS services which includes ELB, Cloud Front Distribution, EC2, Security Groups and S3. This script creates stacks, single servers and joins web servers to stacks.
- Used AWS Route53, to route the traffic between different availability zones.
- Used EBS volumes management and snapshots for backups using script. Worked in configuring Elastic Bean Stalk for developers to quickly deploy applications for testing and pushing developed code for testing.
- Worked on AWS Code Deploy and Auto Scaling Groups to implement Blue Green Deployments for the various releases moving forward.
- Configured RDS instances using Cloud Formation and Terraform and used Terraform to map more complex dependencies and identified network issue.
- Build Jenkins jobs to create AWS infrastructure from GitHub repos containing Terraform code and administered/engineered Jenkins for managing weekly builds
- Designed and distributed private cloud system solution using Kubernetes (Docker) on CoreOS and used it to deploy scale, load balance and managed Docker containers with multiple name spaced versions.
- Working on Docker- Compose, Docker-Machine to create Docker containers for testing applications in the QA environment and automated the deployments, scaling and management of containerized applications across clusters of hosts using Kubernetes.
- Created Docker Images using a Docker file, Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volumes.
- Working with GITHUB to store the code and integrated it to Ansible Tower to deploy the Playbooks.
- Automated various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, Application Server setup, Stack monitoring using Ansible Playbooks and has integrated Ansible with Jenkins.
- Wrote CI/CD pipeline in Groovy scripts to enable end to end setup of build & deployment using Jenkins.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks using Python SSH as Wrapper for Managing Configurations of servers, Nodes, Test Playbooks on AWS instances using Python.
- Created various scripts in Python and Ruby for automation of various build processes
- Created and maintained many Cookbooks and Recipes using Ruby language in Chef to speedup automation of various applications, configuration and deployment of software components
- Created and maintained continuous Integration (CI) using tools Jenkins/Bamboo over different environments to facilitate an agile development process which is automated enabling teams to safely deploy code repeatedly.
- Designed the project workflows/pipelines using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment into different Web/Application Server.
- Automated various build and deployments using ANT, MAVEN, Perl, Ruby
- Worked on branching, labeling and merging strategies for applications in GIT.
- Created Snippets using Atlassian Bitbucket that allows developers to share code segments.
- Installed and configured Nexus Repository Manager to share the artifacts between the teams within the company
- Written GRADLE, MAVEN scripts to automate build processes and managed Maven repository using Nexus Tool and used the same to share snapshots and releases.
Environment: s: Git, Jenkins, CHEF, Puppet, Docker, Maven, AWS, EC2, Python, WebSphere, ANT, Ruby, PHP,ruby, Putty, Cyber duck, JIRA, Apache tomcat, JBoss, Linux, Windows.
- Deployment, data security and troubleshooting of the applications using AWS services and excellent knowledge of AmazonEC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Route 53, Auto Scaling, Redshift, VPC, Cloud Formation and Security Groups.
- Creating S3 buckets also managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- End to end deployment ownership for projects on Amazon AWS. This includes Python scripting for automation, scalability, build promotions for staging to production
- Integrate and implement a complete cloud services framework (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and Cloud deployment.
- Understanding of secure-cloud configuration, (CloudTrail, AWS Config), cloud-security technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM).
- Used GIT, Maven, Jenkins and JIRA as tools for day to day build & release cycles. Converted and automated builds using Maven and Ant. Scheduled automated nightly builds using Jenkins.
- Managed the software configurations using Enterprise Ansible.
- Used Ansible playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery pipeline. This primarily consists of a Jenkins and Sonar server, the infrastructure to run these packages and various supporting software components such as Maven, etc.
- Setup the Ansible Workstation, Ansible server and Ansible nodes.
- Experience using cloud providers and API's for Amazon (AWS) with Microsoft Azure and expertise to orchestrate the jobs to and from Azure Automation.
- Managed servers on the Microsoft Azure Platform Azure Virtual Machines instances using Puppet Configuration Management. Created Puppet manifests, profiles and roles modules to automate system operations.
- Installed and configured an automated tool Puppet that included the installation and configuration of the Puppet master, agent nodes and an admin control workstation.
- Automated various build and deployments using ANT, MAVEN, Perl, Ruby
- Designed, configured and deployed Azure automation scripts for a multitude of applications utilizing the Azure stack (Including Compute, Web Mobile, Blobs, ADF, Resource Groups, HDInsight Clusters, Azure SQL, Cloud Services, and ARM), Services and Utilities focusing on Automation.
- Installation, Configuration and upgradation of Azure services by using automation to reduce manual effort.
- Experience in dealing with Windows Azure IaaS - Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Resource Groups, Express Route, Traffic Manager, VPN, Load Balancing, Application Gateways, Auto-Scaling.
- Experienced with Docker container service.
- Involved in building own PaaS with Docker, deployed various applications through Docker containers.
- Changed the infrastructure Elastic Beanstalk to Docker with Kubernetes to provide better performance and easier management of the production environment.
- Configured and monitored distributed and multi-platform servers using Nagios and Splunk.
- Migrated Splunk from a search head pool to a fully clustered environment.
- Doing capacity Assessment for new requests of servers i.e., calculating CPU and Memory for new servers according to the current/future Applications running on the system.
Environment: Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Chef, Docker, Jenkins, Maven, Terraform, Ansible, ELK, Tomcat, Shell, WebLogic, JIRA, GIT, Python, Linux.