- Sr Cloud DevOps engineer with over 8 years’ experience in Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP), DevOps, Configuration management, Infrastructure automation, Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD). I can implement effective strategies for N - Tier application development in both Cloud and On-premises environments. Experience in dealing with Unix/Linux and Windows server administration. which includes 3 years experience in Big data ecosystem and Java/J2EE related technologies.
- Excellent Experience in Hadoop architecture and various components such as HDFS Job Tracker Task Tracker NameNode Data Node and MapReduce programming paradigm.
- Expertise in Architecting and Implementing Azure Service Offering, such as Azure cloud services, Azure storage, IIS, Azure Active Directory (AD), Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Azure Storage, Azure, Blob Storage, Azure VMs, SQL Database, Azure Functions, Azure databricks, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Monitor, and Azure Service Bus.
- Hands on experience on Backup and restore Azure services and in Design and configure Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing. Azure cloud services, Blob storage, Active directory, Azure Service Bus, Cosmos DB.
- Expertise in Azure Scalability and Azure Availability - Build VMs availability sets using the Azure portal to provide resiliency for IaaS based solution and Virtual Machine Scale Sets (VMSS) using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) to manage network traffic.
- Experience in migrating on-premises applications to Azure and configured VNETs and subnets as per the project requirement also performed PowerShell scripting to do Patching, Imaging, and Deployments in Azure.
- Knowledge of Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup Installed and Configured the Azure Backup agent and virtual machine backup, Enabled Azure Virtual machine backup from the Vault and configured the Azure Site Recovery (ASR).
- Implemented a CI/CD pipeline using Azure DevOps (VSTS, TFS) in both cloud and on-premises with GIT, MS Build, Docker, Maven along with Jenkins plugins.
- Experience in writing Infrastructure as a code (IaC) in Terraform, Azure resource management, AWS Cloud formation. Created reusable Terraform modules in both Azure and AWS cloud environments.
- Experience in Infrastructure Development and Operations involving AWS Cloud Services, EC2, EBS, VPC, RDS, SES, ELB, Auto scaling, CloudFront, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, API Gateway, Route 53, Cloud Watch, SNS.
- Used Spark SQL to create structured data by using data frame and querying from other data sources using JDBC and hive.
- Scrubbed the history data present in hive and files located in HDFS.
- Expertise in building CI/CD on AWS environment using AWS Code Commit, Code Build, Code Deploy and Code Pipeline and experience in using AWS CloudFormation, API Gateway, and AWS Lambda in automation and securing the infrastructure on AWS.
- Experience in changing over existing AWS infrastructure to Serverless architecture (AWS Lambda, AWS Kinesis) through the creation of a Serverless Architecture using AWS Lambda, API gateway, Route 53, S3 buckets.
- Experience in Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, and manage Docker containers with multiple names spaced versions using Helm charts.
- Experience in managed Kubernetes services such as Google Kubernetes engine (GKE), Azure Kubernetes and AWS Elastic container service.
- Hands-on in using OpenShift for container orchestration with Kubernetes, container storage, automation, to enhance container platform multi-tenancy. Experience with OpenShift, Kubernetes architecture and design, troubleshooting issues and multi-regional deployment models and patterns for large-scale applications.
- Proficiency in using Docker Hub, Docker Engine, Docker images, Docker Weave, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, and Docker Registry and used containerization to make applications platform when moved into different environments.
- Provided support for Windows Server and IIS related issues to different applications and acted as a point of contact for any deployment related issue in Productions deployments
- Resolved tickets from Development team related to changes in web config and app config Troubleshooting all types of server and web site related issues in the IIS platform.
- Proficient in creating Docker images using Docker File, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images, and managing Docker volumes and implemented Docker automation solution for CI/CD model.
- Extensive experience in installing, configuring and administering Jenkins CI tool on Linux machines and used Jenkins Pipelines to drive all Microservices builds out to the Docker Registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Involvement in developing APIs using Kubernetes to manage and specify the copies of the containers to run the actual servers in the cloud environment. Scheduled, deployed and managed container replicas onto a node cluster using Kubernetes and deployed Docker containers through Kubernetes to manage the microservices using its Nodes, Pods, ConfigMaps, Selectors, Services.
- Expertise in configuring the monitoring and alerting tools according to the requirement like Prometheus and Grafana, setting up alerts and deployed multiple dashboards for individual applications in Kubernetes.
- Extensively working on Drupal CMS.
- Content Management Tools: Working knowledge of Content Management System (CMS - SharePoint, Sitecore.)
- Conducted analysis, designing and assembly of software components in Open Text CMS applications.
- Maintained technical documentation for CMS Open text applications as per SDLC standards and procedures.
- Experience in Configuration management tools such as Chef, Ansible, and Puppet. Wrote Chef recipes and cookbooks in Ruby scripting.
- Hands-on experience in bootstrapping the nodes using knife and automated by testing Chef Recipes, Cookbooks with test-kitchen and chef spec. Refactored Chef and Ops Works in AWS cloud environment.
- Experienced in Ansible Tower, which provides an easy-to-use dashboard and role-based access control and in developing Ansible playbooks for managing the application/OS configuration files in GIT hub, integrating with Jenkins, and Verifying with Jenkins plugins, deploying the application in Linux environment.
- Experience in Ansible setup, managing hosts file, Using YAML linter, authoring various playbooks and custom modules with Ansible and Ansible Playbooks to automate in AWS services like Launching EC2, Provisioning IAM, Configuring VPC, EBS, Monitoring using Cloud Watch and Cloud Trail.
- Well versed in configuring an automated tool Puppet that included installation and configuration of Puppet and written manifests and modules for a puppet to do tasks like application deployment, configuration and create filesystems.
- Expert in Setting up Continuous Integration (CI) by configuring Build, Code, Deploy and test automation Jobs in Jenkins for different applications and in creation and deployment using Code ship to automate branch & project creation in Git using (Groovy language) in Jenkins file and automating (using Ansible).
- Professional in deploying and configuring Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK) and AWS Kinesis for log analytics and skilled in monitoring servers using Nagios, Splunk, AWS CloudWatch, Azure Monitor and ELK.
- Skilled with Python, Bash/Shell, PowerShell, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, JSON, YAML, Groovy. Developed Shell and Python Scripts used to automate day to day administrative tasks and automation of the build and release process.
- Used Turbonomics for migrating cloud services to On-premise Servers (MongoDB).
- Experience in Java, C, C++, C#, Net, and ASP.Net to manage Software Configurations and builds in a UNIX environment.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in implementing Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML based SOAP/RESTful API Web Services.
Public & Private Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), OpenStack, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
Containerization Tools: Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, Apache Mesos, OpenShift
Configuration Management: Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt Stack, Terraform
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab CI, Travis CI, Hudson, VSTS, TFS.
Build & Testing Tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle, Selenium, JUnit, NUnit, xUnit
Version Control Tools: Git, Subversion, GitHub, Bitbucket.
Performing/Monitoring & Bug Tracking Tools: ELK, Nagios, CloudWatch, Azure Monitor, New Relic, Splunk, Grafana, Prometheus, Confluence, Jira. VMware ESXI, Vagrant, KVM, Windows Hyper V, Power VM, vSphere 5Citrix
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Nginx, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Samba, SQL Server.
Databases: Dynamo DB, MySQL, RDBMS, NoSQL, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB, Oracle DB
IDE Tools: MS Visual Studio, NetBeans, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, PyCharm, Oracle SQL Developer
Networking/Protocols: DNS, DHCP, FTP/TFTP, NFS, SMTP, TCP/IP, NIS, HTTP/HTTPS, WAN, LAN, Palo Alto, Cisco Routers/Switches
Scripting/Programming Languages: Python, Shell Scripting, Bash Shell, Korn Shell, Ruby, Groovy, PowerShell, YAML, Perl, C, C++, .NET, ASP.NET, Java, Java/J2EE, Go.
Operating Systems: RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, Solaris, Windows, MacOS.
Sr. Azure Devops Developer Engineer
- Experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD Pipeline, Build and release management, Azure Administration
- Building Pipelines on Azure Cloud platform
- Experience in creating Docker images, containers, and Azure Kubernetes services
- Experience and knowledge in setting up CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins and VSTS.
- Creating and deploying Web Apps to Azure/Azure VM with Azure Devops/ VSTS CI/CD
- Experience with backup, monitoring, and automation
- Creating and launching workspaces in databricks along with clusters and notebook using different languages like Python, R, spark, SQL.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, Security - RBAC
- Experience in the deployment of Azure SQL Database, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Batch
- Strong exposure to configuration management tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- Knowledge of PowerShell Scripting
- Developing Solutions for Azure Cloud such as Azure Apps service mobile and logic apps
- Knowledge of SCM tools such as Git, Git hub
- Followed Agile (SCRUM) methodology.
ENVIRONMENT: Azure, Aws, Azure DevOps (TFS, VSTS), Service now, Databricks, App Functions, Data Factory, Terraform, Json, Arm Templates, SQL, Docker, AKS, Cosmos DB, Ansible, Yaml, Notebook, Azure Devops.
Sr. Aws Devops Engineer
- Manage all aspects of the end to end Build/Release/Deployment process for multi Project.
- Was a part of Disaster Recovery exercise and actively involved in creating replica in another AWS AZ’s.
- Creating alarms in Cloud watch service for monitoring the servers' performance, CPU Utilization, disk usage etc.
- Provisioned the highly available EC2 Instances using Terraform and cloud formation and wrote new plugins to support new functionality in Terraform.
- Worked in an IAAS environment called Terraform, to manage application infrastructures such as storage and networking.
- Manage and operate the Big Data environment and Web applications.
- Implemented Hadoop clusters on processing Big Data pipelines using Amazon EMR and Cloudera whereas it depended on Apache Spark for fast processing and for the integration of APIs. At the end, we managed the above resources using Apache Mesos.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers with EC2 Auto scaling groups.
- Work with my team to provide user stories and use cases of various modules of OpenStack data center deployments.
- Used Kafka Producer and Consumer API to push and read the messages from the topics.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins in Windows & Linux environment.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT/Maven as build tools and Jenkins as automation tool to move from one environment to other environments.
- Built and Deployed Java/J2EE to a web application server in an Agile continuous integration environment and also automated the whole process.
- Used Kubernetes for creating new Projects, Services for load balancing and adding them to Routes by accessing from outside, created Pods through new application and controlling, scaling and troubleshooting pods through SSH.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and Jenkins Master Slave Architecture to run Jenkins build in remote RHEL servers. Integrated Apache Kafka for data ingestion.
- Configure SOAP Project for testing Rest Services and Apigee Proxies.
- Integrating SonarQube In the CI Pipeline for Coverage reports and Sonar Metrics.
- Experienced in implementing Chef and Docker.
- Worked on chef for the deployment of servers.
- Responsible for configuring the apps to OpenShift v3 and containerization of apps using Docker.
- Worked on Chef for IAAS configuration by writing cookbooks and recipes to automate the actions for virtual and remote resources and nodes.
- Responsible for creating branches and resolving the conflicts while merging in GIT.
- Experience in administering and maintaining Atlassian products like JIRA, bamboo, Confluence.
- Implemented a Continuous delivery framework using Bamboo, Ansible, Maven and Oracle in Linux Environment.
- Implemented Atlassian Stash along with GIT to host GIT central repositories for source code across products, facilitate code reviews and login audits for Security Compliance. a
- Configured Splunk add-on including the DB Connect, Active Directory LDAP for work with directory and SQL database.
- Performed migration setup from SVN to GIT using BitBucket.
- Installed and configured Nexus for artifacts repository. Published snapshot and release versioned artifacts into Nexus repository.
- Performed configurations from Jenkins to nexus
- Performed configurations from Apache tomcat and web logic to Jenkins.
Environment: AWS (IAM, EC2, S3, EBS, Glacier, ELB, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, SNS, SQS, Route53, RDS), OpenStack, Kafka, Git, Chef, Terraform, SDN, Splunk, Bash, Shell, Dynamo DB, RHEL 4/5/6, CentOS, Apache Tomcat, Jenkins, Azure devops/vsts/TFS.