- 7 years of progressive experience and proven record of significant, successful in Information Technology experience working as SDET, automation/manual test engineer, and development of Web Applications, Adobe AEM/CQ CMS and enterprise application integration. Has expertise in all the phases of System Development Life Cycle.
- Responsibilities include overall QA, Analysis and maintenance of Adobe CQ AEM Applications.
- Excellent experience in all phases and stages of Software Testing Life Cycle and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with good working knowledge of testing methodologies, disciplines, tasks, resources and scheduling.
- Experience on Unit Testing, Smoke Testing, Functionality Testing, Integration Testing, GUI Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Sanity Testing, Performance Testing, Database Testing, User acceptance testing (UAT), Compatibility Testing and Product Assurance Testing for Web based and Client/Server applications.
- Experience in working with open source tools such as Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver, and Selenium Grid), Cucumber, Jenkins, Maven, SoapUI, JUnit, Test NG and Eclipse.
- Processes Execute automated test scripts, analyze results, and report on test results. Using Selenium IDE to record, edit and automate Web Application testing. Providing in - depth analysis of test execution metrics and communicate with project teams to understand changes, impacts, discrepancies. And Evaluate test results to determine compliance with test plans and business.
- Designed and Implemented different automation frameworks using Page Object Model, TestNG Framework, Keyword Driven Framework, Data Driven Framework, and Hybrid Framework for several projects.
- Experience in writing and executing UNIX shell scripts to schedule and automate tests.
- Expertise in writing Selenium Web driver automation script in Java for cross browsing testing.
- Experience in writing test scenarios, creating test plans, and test cases.
- Experience in working with Ready API/SOAP UI by consuming the WSDL, WADL and creating the Test Suites, Test Cases, Test Steps and validating the response XMLs by inserting assertions.
- Experience in creating manual test cases from requirements, design, specifications and process flow diagrams.
- Mobile Device testing including performance, Stability, Black screen and Battery drain testing.
- Experience of editing and writing automation test scripts based on Python.
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) experiences include Test Planning, Test Analysis, Test Design, Construction and Verification, Testing Cycles, Final Testing, Implementation and Post Implementation.
- Worked with Eclipse, Apache POI, Log 4J, ANT, HTTP client and Maven.
- Test Management tools: Used Test Director, Quality Center for management of test plan, test design, test execution and defect log phase.
- Database Testing: Proficient in writing SQL queries to perform data driven tests and involved in front-end and back-end testing. Developed SQL queries in SQL Server & Oracle databases to conduct DB testing.
- Experience in testing Mobile applications using Appium and Java on Android apps by creating emulators and on real devices
- Very good at developing custom components, page templates and template components and workflow components in CQ5. x.
- Good understanding of Java content repositories, sling request processing and OSGi bundles.
- Maintained the Selenium & JAVA automation code and resources in source controls such as Git/GitHub, SVN over the time for improvements and new features.
- Efficient use of various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Service locator, DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), and Business Delegate in the development of distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Strong working experience with production teams to resolve several data issues.
- Excellent Communication, Analytical and Interpersonal skills.
- Web Application Testing,
- Database Testing,
- Mobile Application Testing
- XML/API testing including Microservices like Spring boot
- Tibco/JMS message validation
- Google cloud migration
- Selenium Web Driver
- SOAP UI, Postman
- Rest Assured
- Oracle 11g/10i,
- Google Cloud
- Informix 9.12,
- MS SQL 7.0,
- MS Access
- IBM DB2
- HTML, XML
Tools: Selenium, DevOps, AWS, Java, Java Script, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, SOAP, REST, SOAP, POSTMAN, Android, Mobile, iOS, Cucumber, BDD, Agile, Oracle 10g, putty, MS word, MS XL, Quality center, Qtest, WebDriver, TestNG, MAVEN, Guidewire.
- Define test scope, test schedules and communicate issues and status to all the stakeholders. Depict plan of test environment availability and setup, identify project specific test data requirements for system and integration levels of testing.
- Thorough experience in implementing Automation Tools Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, TestNG, Eclipse, Git/GitHub, Jenkins, SOAP UI and REST with POSTMAN.
- Prepare Test Execution Summary Report and Bug/Defect reports from JIRA tool.
- Expertise in mobile automation using Appium, selenium, java in both Android and IOS.
- Created profiles in maven to launch specific TestNG suite from Jenkins job
- Contribute to Confidential ’s Stores testing platform automation framework implementation in store fulfillment by creating test scenarios and test data.
- Developed and executed automation scripts using Python and Robot automation framework.
- Conducted Functional testing, Regression Testing using selenium with Data-driven framework and Key- Word driven framework.
- Validate Store Fulfillment features on Handheld devices (Motorola 3190, 3190Z, 3290) in addition to Point of Sale (POS) registers.
- Perform test case execution through System Integration and End to End Testing. Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Involved in testing Service-Now form and reports for correct mapping of the objects and data correctness.
- As Test Automation Engineer driving towards the quality and effectiveness of Digital Product EASE Web Plat form.
- Integrated Jenkins with version controller (GIT) and scheduled builds to run automatically during a build release by invoking predefined maven commands.
- Used Linux/Unix commands for using GitHub.
Tools: Selenium Web driver, Test cafe, Ready API, Rest Assured, JIRA, Application Life Cycle Management (ALM), SQL Developer, QTest, SOAP UI, Motorola Handheld devices (models TC70, MC 75A0, MC 3190Z), POS registers, mobile POS, Honeywell CT40
- Involved in testing Web Services using Ready API/SOAP UI tool by consuming the WSDL file
- Execute automated test scripts, analyze results, and report on test results, by working on Postman API to test the functionality of RESTful API calls from AEM to PCM team along with the cross-browser testing using the cloud-based testing platforms like Sauce Labs.
- Created automation framework using POM- Project Object Model, and Data Driven framework to test web application. Thorough understanding of POM using Page Factory
- Developed Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid Model Automation Frameworks and Page Object Model using Selenium.
- Configured Jenkins Build job for continues Integration and for Regression Testing.
- Involved in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Expertise in grouping of test suites, test cases and test methods for regression and functional testing using TestNG Annotations like Groups, Parameter, Data Provider and Tags.
- Configured Selenium, Testing, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins.
- Responsible for Testing EASE Web Core as part of Team Sapphire
- Involved in designing and Developing Automated Functional Test suite using Selenium IDE and Web Driver.
- Involved in Functionality, System, Integration, and Regression Test of Web based Reports.
- Wrote and executed automated test cases using HP ALM, Selenium WebDriver &Soap UI to automate manual testing solutions.
- Performed multiple SOA architecture web services validation using SOAP UI Pro.
- Performed Web Service API testing for UI content verification and validation with business logic XML using SOAP UI & JMeter.
- Performed functional tests using Selenium WebDriver with data driven framework and documented results in a database.
- Utilized Maven to manage dependencies for test execution, plug-ins and created profiles of grouped test cases to run sanity and regression testing.
- Extensively used methods like GetText (), GetTitle (), Drag and Drop, keys, Select, List Array, Iterate, implicitly wait, iframes, Menu options, Actions etc. to build selenium automation test scripts.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Performed browser (IE, FIREFOX, Chrome, Safari) and platform (Windows 7/Vista/ XP) compatibility testing in virtual machine environment.
- Performed database testing by writing the SQL statements to verify the integrity of the database, developed complex Join statements
- Tested, resolved and documented the issues in the Test environment and ensure the software is working while producing a high-quality final product. Deploy the application out of the test phase to be released into Stage environment