- Result oriented professional with 13 years of versatile experience in project management, development, solution design, integration, implementation of software applications across diverse organizational domains.
- Skilled in Developing EAI & Web Applications using Message Oriented IBM Middleware technologies like Mule 4,IBM APP Connect Enterprise, IBM Integration Bus v10/ v9.0.3, WebSphere MQ 8.0, WebSphere Message Broker v8,v7,v6,v5, IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender, IBM Datapower XI50 & XI52, IBM BlueworksLive (cloud - based business process modelerIBM WebSphere Partner Gateway,IBM API Connect, IBM APP Connect Professional, IBM CastIron, IBM MQ Managed File Transfer.
- Experienced in design, development and mapping using IIB and MQ with different formats like JSON, XML and MRM formats. Hands on experience with Web Services (REST / SOAP) design & implementation and created XSD's, WSDL’s and Swagger
- Extensive hands on experience in working with adapters including JDBC, WebSphere MQ, SAP, Email, HTTP in WebSphere Adapters. Experience in developing the Web Services using IBM App Connect message flows. Message modelling using DFDL for CSV, COBOL and XML Messages.
- Familiar with developing and exposing API / Services using API connect. Strong understanding of concepts of integration technology Message Broker Development and administration experience. Experience in using WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI52. Experience in using WebSphere Transformation Extender.
- Expertise in Any to Any message transformation namely XML to XML, XML to Binary, Binary to XML and JSON to XML using XSLT, ESQL, WTX and Gateway Scripting. Expertise in XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP, JSON, REST, WSSR and XPATH. Strong in communication protocols like SOAP, HTTP, FTP, SFTP and MQ.
- Familiar with developing and exposing API / Services using API connect. Strong understanding of concepts of integration technology Message Broker Development and administration experience. Experience in using API Connect /Api Proxy. Experience in using WebSphere Transformation Extender.
- Implementation of ESQL Cache and Global Cache to reduce calls to DB and store static data.
- Participated in all aspects of software Development Life Cycle and Production deployment and troubleshooting, Software testing using Standard Test Tool like Postman, SOAP UI and JMeter. Extensive experience in Oracle, DB2 UDB, SQL Server and PL/SQL and database concepts.
- Designed & Implemented functional flow charts using IBM BlueworksLive (cloud-based business process modeler) belonging under the set of IBM Smart Cloud applications. Involved in implementation of project plans and management of resources.
- Render expertise in definition of project delivery schedules, budgets and customer interactions. Implementing and enforcing Project Standards & Documents Maintenance. Engineered an Endto-End SOA solution utilizing a full suite of SOA technologies including Enterprise Service Bus, Registry/Repository and Transformation engines.
- Administration and configuration of IBM WebSphere MQ & IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender and IBM DataPower on different environments. Design test framework, test strategy, test plan and testing of products on various OS platforms. Experienced in deploying solutions in High Availability (HA), Load Balancing Configurations. ACE integration with IBM API Connect to expose REST services in API Portal. Integration with SAP using BAPI Adapter for RFC and IDOC communication. Ensure compliance to project delivery schedules and other SLA parameters. Interpret & convert customers’ technical drawings/specifications into feasible information for the production team.
- Integrated the IIB with Workday and HR applications by using WMQ/MFT,API Proxy and ITX.
- Familiar with saleforce integration along with Workday by using APIProxy and API connect and IIB/ITX .
- Skilled in Developing EAI & Web Applications using Message Oriented Middleware technologies and implemented the CICD process by using jenikins,mavens.
- Designed and created different API’s using IBM API connect, designed Restful services & reusable API’s using different policies, implemented security using Basic Auth, SSL/ TLS mutual authentication, OAUTH 2.0, file encryption and decryption using PGP.
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication, analytical with problems solving skills. Worked as On-site coordinator and Proven experience to coordinate between Offshore, On-site teams and different Applications Teams.
- Proven ability in quick understanding and learning of new technologies and their application in business solutions.
- Experienced in System integration testing and validation and application documentation.
Systems: AIX, Windows 7, Windows XP
Technology: ITX9, WTX8, MB 6.0/6.1/7.0/8.0 , IIB 9.0/10.0, Web Sphere MQ /6.0/7.0/7.5, DataPower(X152), API-Connect and API-Proxy, SAP PI, Kafka, Mule4.X, Workday Integration, Salesforce.
Languages: ESQL, HTML, Java, Python, R, basic Hadoop
Database: IBM DB2 v9.7 & Oracle 11g
Version Control System: CVS, Clear Case, GIT, GIT-HUB, SVN.
Methodologies: Water-fall and Agile.
- I was part of stronghold design side and done POCs .
- Participated and Created the high level documents
- Developed the automation build the flows and jars in servers.
- Developed the DB migration flow.
- Implemented the cache mechanism
- Initially followed the water fall model.
- Currently following the Agile methodology.
- Involved on design discussion and providing solutions.
- Transforming the data between Workday and classic HR systems.
- Provided the integration solution between workday and salesforce.
- Involved on integration scratch meeting.
- Involved SIT test cases preparation for projects
- Interact with different clients together the project requirement.
- Created the jira tickets to services team with technical specifications
- Having the stand-up call with services team on daily basiss.
- Monthly will discuss on back-logs cards and will prioritize the work accordingly.
- Worked on Technical Specifications and dbscripts.
- Worked on several POC's on ITX with EDIFACT .
- Prepared UML Diagrams for design specifications.
- Preparation of Test Cases.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and E2E Testing.
- Monitoring messages in the exception queue and analyzing the issues.
Environment: Windows XP,Linux, IBM IIB10.0, WebSphere MQ 7.5, MQMFT 7.5, DB2v9.7,ITX 9.2,APIConnect,APIProxy, Custom frameworks, HR systems, workday and salesforce, SAP PI.
- Worked as Techno-functional area.
- Gathered information from process team.
- Designed Message flows and common flows.
- Worked on Web services integration in WMB/WTX.
- Prepared Low level documents.
- Worked on creating the WSDL and XSD files.
- Worked on transformation from EDIFACT to flat file
- Involved in creating Design documents.
- Handled the defects and CRs in QA testing.
- Participated in mapping sheets preparation.
- Prepared the documents for POC ITX with ANSI X12..
Environment: Web Sphere Message Broker 8.0, Web Sphere Message Queue 7.0.3, WTX,SQL Server 2008.