- Solutions architecture experience over 20 years expertise in requirements, design, development,deployment and management(On/Off - shore) providing effective IT solutions across different business domains ( Insurance, Banking, Healthcare and Manufacturing ).
- Over 20 years of experience in solutions architecture, design and development of Internet/Intranet, Messaging, Microservices, and Service based Applications on multiple platforms using cutting-edge technologies such as JEE, ASP.NET, Microservices, API Gateways, SOA Oracle/IBM technologies and other.
- Diversified experience in defining development, implementation strategies, processes for different business contexts at the enterprise level, Object Oriented Analysis/Design and with RUP, Agile/Scrum, TOGAF, Zachman methodologies.
- In-depth experience establishing best practices and guidelines for selecting, developing, and implementing information systems within the enterprise.
- Acute knowledge of hardware, software, networking, applications, and systems engineering.
- Outline current and future vision enterprise architecture, including traceability from business and IT strategies to suggested technologies.
- Design and execute proofs-of-concept for critical enterprise capabilities, including building the business case with costs, benefits, and efficiency measures.
- Experienced in designing and managing the Enterprise Architecture components and low-level technical Architecture design documents.
- Expert in defining functional/technical specifications, Requirements Gathering and Analysis, Business Process Modeling, System Modeling & Design, Creating Use Cases, UML Design, Class Diagram, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Deployment artifacts, Architectural views, SAD (System Architecture Document), Logical and Physical Design documents, Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD), Data modeling & Database Objects Design.
- Solid management skills, demonstrated proficiency in leading and mentoring individuals to maximize levels of productivity closely working with stakeholder, project manager, and technical teams.
Technologies: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud Platform, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Java Servlets, JSP, JSF, SOAP, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, MQ Series(6.x,7.x), ESQL, XML-RPC for C/C++, JAX XML-RPC, JAX-WS, REST, EJB, RMI, CORBA, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, No-SQL, C-ESQL, ODBC, ASP, Ant, JQuery, DOJO, JSTL, CSS, ActiveX, COM, Hortonworks Hadoop, Dev-Ops, Cassandra(NoSQL), Docker, kubernetes,Vmware, Hortonworks Data Platform( Yarn and HDFS), UNIX, Sed,, UNIX, XML/XSLT and MTS
Tools: WebSphere Integration Developer (WID), Message Broker Tool KitMyBlue Eclipse, WSAD, WebLogic Workshop.
Operation Systems: Linux, Unix(AIX, Solaris), Windows ( 2003/2008/2012/2016
Portal Servers: WebSphere Portal Server(6.x, 7.x), Oracle Portal ( 10GR3)
Middleware: WebSphere application server (3.5,5.x,6.x,7.x, 8.x), JBOSS, WebLogic, Voyager, WebSphere Process Server(6.x,7.x), WebSphere Enterprise Bus( 6.x,7.x), WebSphere Business Monitor( 7.x), WebSphere Transformation Extender(WTX), WebSphere Message Broker(7.x), Oracle Service Bus( 10GR3),Java Web Server, Internet Information Server, Apache, Netscape enterprise Server
ERP: SAP R/3( Material Management), SAP FICO
Rules Engine: WebSphere ILog JRules Studio (7.x), WebSphere Rules Team Server (7.x), WebSphere Execution server (7.x).
Databases: Oracle, UDB DB2, Mainframe IMS, MS SQL server, Sybase, Informix
Training: VMWare ESXi/ESX 5.5 Bootcamp.
- Business application services orchestration with Spring Integration, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud and Microservices with Kafka events integration on Secure OAuth2 with APIGEE API gateway.
- Services orchestration on internal defined EIP platform Customer Provision Tool and Data Provision tool as proof of concept.
- Implemented monitoring and notification solutions on APICA, Application Dynamics and Extrahop platform with Datadog and Pagerduty integration.
- Reverse engineer legacy C application and SQL scripts development to migrate customers.
- Logging implementation on ELK and Kibana dashboard.
- Operational Readiness process for application support on ServiceNow platform.
- Worked on AWS Lambda functions for Kinesis, API Gateway, MongoDB, S3 bucket integration.
Environment: Java, Microservices, Spring Framework(MVC/Boot/Cloud/Integration), APIGEE, MuleSoft, Monitoring(APICA, AppDynamics, ExtraHop), AWS SDK, ELK(Elastic, AWS Lambda, ServiceNow, Kafka, Tomcat, Apache, Kafka, Agile Methodology( Kanban), Oracle and Linux.
Senior Technology Architect/Enterprise architect
- Provided architectural, road maps and strategies working collaboratively with business and application stakeholder to redefine the existing work processes and technology to align with business objectives.
- Architected agencies web portal and integration with business applications with AngularJS for frontend, Spring Framework for services layer and OAuth integration WS02.
- Defined a migration strategy for Java application from WebSphere 6 version to 8.5.5 version.
- External and internal integration solutions are provided to applications teams to integration applications seamlessly with API Gateway.
- Provided architectural strategy and infrastructure capabilities to migrate Policy Management( Oneshield, Insurity), Claims Management (Guidewire), IBM Cognos to latest platform
- Provided application migration strategy to migration Windows 2003 Server platform to Windows 2008/2012
- Collaboratively work with Data center technical architecture team to define the application migration strategy to new Datacenter.
- In Browser migration, defined the application enabling strategy and user machines upgrade strategy for Internet Explorer 11 from Internet Explorer 8.
- Hands on application development AngularJS UI interface, Java services, SQL applications and Unix Shell scripts
- Involved in open source technologies migration, worked on redefining the application licensed platform to open source platform IBM WebSphere to Apache, Tomcat and associated components.
- Involved in Call center migration on CISCO platform dealing with vendors.
- Worked with Fiserv Biller Direct Services (Payments Processing) integration architecture.
- Involved in resolving enterprise application problems working with application teams.
- Enabled cloud technologies migrating corporate site to Acquia cloud on Drupal technologies.
- Worked with offshore teams (HCL/NTT) and mentored on technical knowledge to improve the productivity.
- Enabled other tools to like Splunk, IBM ILMT license tool and other tools.
Environment: WebSphere Application Server, Mulesoft API, Java, AngularJS, Spring Framework, AWS Cloud, Acquia Cloud, VMware 5.5, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Jersey API, Swagger, WS02, Elastic Search, Tomcat and Apache, Hortonworks Hadoop and JBOSS BRMS