- Experienced in using Angular JS features like Two Way Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Experience in using React JS components like Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux in creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow.
- Extensive experiences in web based multi-tier enterprise applications, Client/Server Applications using Java/J2EE technologies; have good exposure in Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using Spring Framework with expertise in presentation, business and database layers.
- Expertise in Spring framework, extensively used Spring DI, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC templates and Spring MVC.
- Expertise in using Hibernate, extensively used Entity Class Associations, Criteria Queries and Projections.
- Experience working with SOAP and Restful Web Service.
- Extensive experience using MAVEN to build the projects.
- Good understanding on Typescript/ES6/ES5 and running on different browsers.
- Expertise in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Ability in using of Node.js, Express.js.
- Expertise in designing responsive web page using Bootstrap.
- Implemented easy-to-use Bootstrap plugins for building carousel, accordion, modal windows etc.
- Good working knowledge on SQL database.
- Experience in tools and IDEs for development and design like sublime, Brackets, Visual studio code, Notepad++, IntelliJ, Net Beans, WebStorm.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Experienced in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Deployment.
- Instrumental in starting new projects and driving them through Proof-of-Concept to Production.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java
Java Technologies: Core Java, J2EE, JDBC, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, Struts, Spring, Stripes, Maven
Script Libraries: jQuery, Node.js, Express.js
Frameworks: Angular 2/4/6, Ionic 2, Angular JS
Databases: MongoDB, SQL, Oracle
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Build Tools and IDE’s: Microsoft Visual Studio code, Eclipse, NetBeans, Ant 1.9.7, Maven 3.3.9
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
- Responsible for client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using JQUERY, Angular 8.
- Developed the front-end web page by using HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery, taking advantage of the framework Bootstrap.
- Used Responsive Web Design templates to meet cutting-edge technology requirements.
- Worked on google places API - third party integration.
- Work involving uploading files to S3 Buckets - third party integration.
- Worked on setting up SSO auth guard service.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed bugs for several browsers.
- Used Spring/MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE and XML technology.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers in an Agile environment.
- Responsible for coding, testing and documenting various procedures, and functions for libraries and stored procedures, which were commonly used by different modules.
- Designed web pages and used applications that meet business and user goals through a positive user experience.
- Fixed nearly 40 bugs in 2 months alongside with development of web pages.
- Participated with QA team in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs that were reported in JIRA.
- Developed an application using HTML, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular JS in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) Environment.
- Worked with source version control tool Bitbucket to manage the code repository.
- Worked in consuming web applications developed via REST/SOAP based APIs.
- Implemented Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture using Angular Framework.
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML, XHTML, CSS3 and RWD and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Followed the AGILE methodology to implement the application.
- Established pages using CSS3 to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Created reusable TEMPLATES and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines.
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular 6 Framework.
- Used Angular6 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Knowledge in UI Architecture design using Angular6 COMPONENTS. Thorough understanding of core concepts like Ng Modules, Services, Dependency Injection, and decorators.
- Implemented 3Legged OAuth Authentication mechanism for client-side authentication to generate appropriate Auth tokens using Spring Boot, Rest Webservices as core technologies. Used Spring Annotations for configuring XML files which guide the creation and injection of beans.
- Developed internal Microservice end points and tested them with Postman.
- Interacted with the back-end staff and scrum master at the daily meeting for new features in this web app using Agile software development methodology.
- Used Angular Http Request to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Used AJAX module to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and servers.
- Worked with AJAX data consisting of JSON/XML/JSONP responses, parsing the same and presenting on the UI layer.
- Wrote jQuery function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application.
- Assisting my team in developing two different Web-based applications.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles and fixed major bugs for supported browsers and platforms.
- Used RESTful APIs which support JSON and XML to access back-end data payload.
- Defined new validations through Angular for the Form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Worked in Angular6 directives that allow the developer to specify custom and reusable HTML-like elements and attributes that define data bindings and the behavior of presentation components.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer using ANGULAR and HTML.
- Debugging applications in different browsers using Firebug, and testing applications using Jasmine/karma.
- Created complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes in JIRA.
- Worked with JIRA Tool to keep track of the Bugs/Issues/Features list.