- Developed and executed web marketing programs consisting of search engine optimization and search engine marketing. Utilized Omniture web statistics to track success of campaigns and adapted campaigns as required. Integrated web marketing programs with events, press releases, direct marketing and ad placements to increase campaign visibility and effectiveness.
- Developed and managed Telcordia’s international microsites, including sites targeting Brazil and Latin America. Developed processes to manage interactions with translations vendors and review by local staff.
- Built and architected Telcordia Partner Portal using Java Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, JDBC, Oracle and Ajax. Portal provided partners with secure access to sales support collateral and product training materials. Application was integrated with an internal collateral database to provide up to the minute information.
- Worked in cross - company team to redesign Telcordia.com web site. Responsibilities included writing initial design agency RFP, participating in stakeholder and customer focus groups, development of web site architecture and implementation of complete web site from design mockup to site launch.
- Managed and mentored interns in development of key sales support applications, including a document warehouse managing sales support materials, including uploading, rating, downloading and feedback functionality. Additional application created was a status reporting system for sales team to keep company abreast of worldwide sales activities.
- Developed Web-based document distribution and warehousing application capable of scaling to 50k files. Developed MVC solution using Java Servlets, JavaBeans, JSP, JDBC and Oracle backend. Application developed on full project life cycle.
Internet Services Administrator
- Integrated databases with intranet using Microsoft IIS 4.0, ASP, VBScript, Access and Visual Interdev.
- Supervised and managed web team, developing solutions with databases to ease management and content updating.
- Developed database applications with Microsoft Access and Visual Basic, SQL and ODBC as client.
- Managed Solaris Checkpoint Firewall-1 firewall.
- Managed Solaris Netscape Messaging Server and DNS with Unix-based BIND and Windows NT DNS servers.