- Extensive experience in building Single Page Applications using MVC Framework such as Angular 2, Angular 4, Angular 6 framework. Having good knowledge on Angular 7/8/9.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services and implementing RESTful API's. Experience in MVC driven approach of building application.
- Experience in building isomorphic applications using React.js and Redux with GraphQL on server side.
- Experience in working with GraphQL queries.
- Experience with Angular6 using Typescript as a primary language with the support of ES6 standardization.
- Strong understanding in using controllers, modules, directives, factories, services, dependency injection and digest cycle in Angular 4.
- Experience in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router and Flux concept.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Backend and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Worked with http interceptor’s configurations for security in Angular applications.
- Expertise in ReactJS framework to develop the SPA. Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Experienced in ReactJS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Experience in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Experience in query optimization for performance tuning and monitoring of processes and e xperienced in managing multiple tasks and project details.
- Expertise developing Responsive web design (RWD) application with client scripting language and serve scripting languages like Node.js, Express.js, React.js.
- Expertise in minimizing code and reusability. Experience in creating Web Templates and Layouts.
- Used Git for revision control and code management. Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
Testing Frameworks: Jest, Enzymes, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor for E2E
Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, IOT, CI/CD
Languages: C, C++, Java and .NET
IDE, HTML Editor: Sublime, Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, WebStorm, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
Application servers: Tomcat Server, WebSphere, WebLogic
Data Bases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Unix
Version Controls: SVN, CVS, GIT, TFS, VSTS
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Extensive knowledge of and use of React.js directives to bring additional functionality to HTML.
- Knowledge in using React JS, Flux for SPA development React JS.
- Developed web applications running on NodeJS using the React.js with for front end MVC/templating.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js.
- Lead the management and administration of AWS Services CLI, EC2, VPC, S3, ELB Glacier, Route 53, CloudTrail, IAM and Trusted Advisor services.
- Experienced with deployments, maintenance and troubleshooting applications on AWS Cloud.
- Create MongoDB. Automated pipelines in AWS Code Pipeline to deploy Docker containers in AWS ECS using services like CloudFormation, Code Build, Code Deploy, S3 and puppet.
- Has worked with Node.JS for writing code in the server side and creating scalable network applications.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
- Created UI templates and functionality to be merged with the backend REST/SOAP API for proper communication of front and back end to enable efficient working of application
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services and implementing RESTful API's and SOAP protocols.
- Worked with JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js
- Worked with Grunt, Gulp for task runner configurations for minification.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Used various Angular custom directives and developed reusable components and templates that can be re-used at various places in the application.
- Worked with Angular to develop single page applications, worked with ngrx for managing Angular applications.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular.
- Implemented HTTP requests using RxJS Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Created a component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- Extensively involved in the wireframe design discussions with the UX design team.
- Developed web-based customer application using HTML5 and CSS3, Typescript, JSON, AJAX.
- Worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components.
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server and Ajax to reduce the network load and update only the certain components of the website.