- Around 7 years of experience in Software Design, Development, Analysis of Java web - based applications.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts, such as OOP Design, Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotation.
- Expertise in major components like Spark, Python, Hadoop, Map Reduce, HDFS, HIVE, PIG, HBase, Kafka, AWS EC2, S3, R, Java.
- Experience in working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS identity and access management, Dynamo DB, AWS Cloud watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud front.
- Strong experience in using various IDE’s tools like NetBeans, Eclipse, IntelliJ, BlueJ, JBuilder, Rational Application Developer (RAD) and JDeveloper for application development.
- Experienced with J2EE Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework.
- Experience in AWS services like EC2, EBS, ELB, S3, SQS, RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudWatch, CloudFormation and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Hands on experience in working with Angular1, Angular 2, Angular 4, and Angular 6, versions.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE applications over servers like Apache Tomcat 4.x, WebLogic and WebSphere servers.
- Expertise in JAX-RS Restful, JAX-WS, RESTful API Web Services application development using WSDL, SOAP, JAXB, SOAP/HTTP, SOAP UI.
- Experience in Spring, Hibernate, RDBMS, Web, XML, Ant/Maven, HTML, Python, Shell Scripting
- Expertise in application development using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, spring, Hibernate, Ibatis, MyBatis, JSF, EJB, XML, Web Services- SOAP, WSDL.
- Experience with unit testing using JUnit, TestNG, Mockito frameworks.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT, XPATH and parsers like JAXP and JAXB.
- Developed integration techniques using the Apache camel and apache ActiveMQ technologies and Apache Kafka.
- Worked with Docker and Kubernetes on multiple cloud providers, from helping developers build and containerize their application (CI/CD) pipelines to deploying either on public or private cloud.
- Expertise in enterprise Java technology eco-system including Spring Boot, JPA/Spring Data, Maven and JUnit.
- Experience with build automation tools like ANT, Maven, continuous Integration and continuous deployment in Jenkins, UNIX commands and Version Control Systems like CVS, SVN, GIT.
- Strong database concepts with experience in creating databases, tables, views, functions, stored procedures and triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Expertise in relational databases like Oracle 11g, MySQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, and NOSQL databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB, and Dynamo DB.
- Experience working with MVC framework like Struts, ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA and IOC frameworks like spring, Spring AOP, Spring DAO.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant, Maven and Gradle tools.
- Experience in developing web-based enterprise applications using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Web Services (SOAP and REST) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Experience with Docker images, Containers, push/pull with Spring Boot, used Jenkins for CI/CD and AI.
- Experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry and Docker Swarm.
Languages: JAVA 7.0/6.0, SQL, PL/SQL, C.
Web/App. Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web sphere, JBoss.
IDEs: Eclipse, Intellij.
Tools: Ant, MAVEN, PL/SQL Developer, JUnit, JIRA
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux.
Databases: Oracle, My Sql, MS SQL Server 7.0, Sybase, MS-Access.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Web Flow, Hibernate, DWR, Log4j, JSF, JPA.
Version Control: SVN, Git.
Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile and Scrum
Services: SOA architecture, RESTFUL/SOAP, Microservices, Apache CXF
Servers: JBOSS, Weblogic 10g, Websphere, Apache Tomcat
Confidential, Powell, OH
Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed REST APIs using Spring Boot applications and deployed the applications in the Z.
- Created Java Client codes by consuming web services and for MULE, REST and SOAP web services.
- Created services implementation for Client codes and Integrated to UI.
- Actively participated in different phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and analyzed Use case diagrams and Class diagrams based on requirement.
- Developed dynamic web pages using Python, Django Frameworks.
- Experience with Data warehousing methodologies, Star Schema/Snowflake modeling and Fact/dimension tables.
- Developed Kafka Microservices for web application such as autonomous retrieval of product details in search/category/brand pages, cart products and customer information.
- Wrote data Components for ERIC application, wrote, and called Stored Procedures using Java, HQL, and Hibernate.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Jenkins to deploy this application to
- AWS and used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- Writing and retrieving files to and from AWS S3bucket for UI to render data faster that involves complex and time-consuming server-side logic.
- Developed Applications using Angular 2/4, Java 8 and new features of java Lambda Expressions, Annotations.
- Developed RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture. using JDBC to MSSQL Server2012 with normalized data tables implementing a combination of snowflake and star schema.
- Worked to Real-time and Batch data acquisition pipelines using Apache Kafka, Flink and Storm on projects such as fraud detection on transactions.
- Generated Java Scripts for UI validations.
- Created JSP pages and integrated to SOAP services.
- Provided most reliable and innovative solutions for Automated Testing
- Developed and enhanced next generation Test Engineering Automation solutions in a Continuous Integration environment with the help of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitLab, Maven
- Built Automation and Build Pipe line Development using Jenkins and Maven. Set up build pipelines in Jenkins by using various plugins like Maven plugin, EC2 plugin and etc.
- Being a key player, driven the architecture evolution of the Test Automation Framework
- Designed and develop a custom, single-page, responsive Web Application on front end using Angular 2/4.
- Worked in development of JAVA\Unix technology including UI development (Spring MVC, ExtJS,
- JQuery, and JSP).
- Created controllers for VIEW and MODEL.
- Integration of Web Services and MQ Messaging systems with Mule ESB
- AWS EC2/VPC/S3/SQS/SNS based infrastructure automation through Ansible, Python, Bash Scripts.
- Developed a set of the application functionality using CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) featuring the integration of ALM, with RestFul API
- Using the DataDog API, pipe output from platforms and applications that don't currently have a DataDog integration into the event stream.
- Understanding of the design and development of the project lifecycle and web application.
- Coding, Unit Testing and Component Integration Testing.
Confidential - McLean, VA
Full stack Java Developer
- Created order details end point using Spring Restful web service framework and Spring Annotations.
- Worked on Spring Configurations and configuring order details service with Spring Boot Application.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization.
- Designed the application architecture of the System based on MVC (Model View Controller), Struts Framework and J2EE specifications.
- Configured spring to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a context file and integrated middle tier with Hibernate.
- Designed and contributed Kafka Microservices for web applications for retrieving customer information along with current page load details.
- Worked on migrate all Interface apps to CI/CD process using Gradle, Jenkins etc.
- Wrote scripts to integrate API's with third party applications. Python/Django based web application, PostgreSQL, and integrations with third party email, messaging, storage services.
- Designed and Implemented SPA (single page application) using Angular 4.0 Module, Component, Template, Metadata, Data Binding, Directives and Dependency Injection.
- Developed backend web services using NodeJS and custom components for the web applications using Angular 6.
- Developed the Front-End server using Angular 4 with Typescript, HTML5 and CSS.
- Consumed Rest based services from Angular 6 using HTTP services.
- Used Spark Streaming to perform necessary transformations and actions on the fly from Kafka queues in real-time and persist in Cassandra Using the required connectors and drivers.
- Developed backend services, data access objects, data repositories using spring and Spring JPA.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component-based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Wrote Python normalizations scripts to find duplicate data in different environments.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate spring framework.
- Developed test cases for order details service using JUnit and Mockito.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from Node Package Manager (NPM) and Flux library.
- Created and Configure Microservices architecture for Directory project and integrated with Angular 6 components.
- Worked on ECMA 6 features as ES6 features implemented in Google's V8 which is used by NodeJS.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQLdBpackage to retrieve information.
- Optimized the performance of application using Angular 4 Lazy Loading and ahead of time compilation.
- Managed infrastructure, including setting up servers and docker containers using Jenkins for continuous testing and deployment from usually GitHub-based repos to servers and docker containers.
- Implemented Microservice Architecture with Spring Boot based RESTful services and consumed SOAP based Web Services.
- Responsible for implementation of java integration components for JBPM and DROOLS.
- Involved in creating build script using ANT and deployed on WebLogic Application Server.
- Configured Apache Webserver in the Linux AWS Cloud environment using Puppet automation.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed application including Spring forms, Spring controllers, and business logic and data logic components that include Hibernate Entities, Spring-Hibernate DAO and Spring models following MVC architecture.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Developed an Angular 6 workflow manager leveraging Angular-UI's state router for flexible
- configuration and management of multi-step user input flows.
- Developed Angular unit test cases using Jasmine Test Framework with the Karma test runner.
- Well versed with Integrations using JBPM and has designed the integration components.
- Development of company´s internal CI system, providing a comprehensive API for CI/CD
- Used ReactJS to implement rich functions in various pages from validation, crud, grid list, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced/custom directives. Authentication, units’ tests etc.
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like Angular 4 & 6.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration
- to manage customer communication and channel preferences using Spring and Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate persistence framework on the backend against Oracle database for billing details PDF generation flow.
- Development to expose User Profile services to other departments users using RESTful WS.
- Participated in the daily stand-up meetings as part of AGILE process for reporting the day-to-day developments of the work done Used Maven to build projects, which assisted in testing, and produce reports on project.
- Organized and actively participated in Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Used Selenium IDE for Open-source web testing.
Confidential - Tulsa, OK
Full stack Java Developer
- Involved in design, development and maintenance of applications that utilizes Microservices, Docker, J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Integrations, Spring Data, AngularJS, and HTML5.
- Implementing Queues Configuration using JMS-ActiveMQ and Message Driven Beans.
- Involved in exposing, consuming and packaging REST Web services using Jersey Framework.
- Involved in writing Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Developed reusable components and front-end libraries by using ReactJS.
- Generated Python Django forms to record data of online users and used PyTestfor writing test cases.
- Configured Gulp to perform various UI build and test related tasks and used NodeJS NPM and Bower to manage the dependencies.
- Used NodeJS to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.) and Implement modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Developed Bootstrap responsive web application pages using AngularJS services, controllers and directives for front end UI and consumed RESTful web service API.
- Used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Used different types of IDE tools like BlueJ, JBuilder, RAD and IntelliJ IDEA for Java J2EE Application development.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins, GitHub and AWS.
- Used Apache Kafka cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Microservices.
- Developed Angular 2 Template driven forms and Model driven forms builder by using ngModel.
- Involved in creating a reusable component using ReactJS for DOM manipulation.
- Used Apache Camel as the integration layer and Apache Kafka for messaging.
- Migrating existing application into Microservices architecture using REST APIs, Spring Boot.
- Created Reusable Angular 2.0 components using Typescript and services are obtained using Dependency Injection to consume REST API's.
- Developed Python OO Design code for manufacturing quality, monitoring, logging, and debugging code optimization.
- Tuned and optimized databases and Apache Webserver on AWS.
- Used TortoiseSVN for version control and JIRA for defect tracking and Confluence for content Management System.
- Worked on various features in ECMA Script 6 (ES6) such as Arrow functions, Classes and enhanced object literals.
- Configured Kubernetes in the application for automating deployment, scaling, and management of applications.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with GITHUB, Jenkins, and Bamboo Jobs.
- Worked upon Angular 4 Service this interacts with RESTful services at the backend.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of Market Risk applications with FLEX/JAVA/PYTHON.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular 2 and Typescript.
- Used Angular 4 Http services for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2 servers, S3 storage, RDS instances, Cloud watch and Cloud Front for promoting code in multiple environments.
- Integrated AWS DynamoDB using AWS Lambda to store the values of the items and backup the DynamoDB streams.
- Integrated the Drools and JBPM to application framework, which involved dynamic creation of knowledge base and session.
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Developed UI unit tests with Karma and Jasmine.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, Web pack and Grunt.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring Boot, Microservices and Hibernate ORM.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring IOC architecture and Spring JPA.
- Used REST to test the rest-based services and used JUnit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Installation and configuration of Kubernetes, clustering them and managed local deployments in Kubernetes.
- Used SoapUI, Postman and REST Client to test REST and SOAP APIs.
Full stack Java Developer
- Developed server side JEE application components using spring, Spring MVC, Annotations, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, JMS, and J2EE Design Patterns using Eclipse.
- Developed data layer components/DAO’s using Hibernate ORM framework.
- Implemented RESTful Webservices to retrieve data from client side and made RESTAPI calls from AngularJS and parsed the data to project to the client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Used AngularJS for data-binding, and NodeJS for back-end support with APIs.
- Participated in a Scrum team and Agile Practices including Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and pair programming.
- Developed SOAP services and clients using Apache AXIS2, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, JAXB framework.
- Developed RESTful web services using Jersey API.
- Worked closely with the configuration in the Tomcat application server and Apache Webserver.
- Managed Jenkins continuous integration tool for releases.
- Used Tiles framework with struts to reduce the redundancy between JSP pages.
- Use Spring Data JPA to persist model objects to Cassandra database
- Used a Bootstrap from AngularJS platform and point it to the root component of the application instead of Angular ng-app.
- We setup the development environment using NodeJS, NPM, Grunt, Bower, and GIT.
- Developed Spring JPA Repositories to access and information from MYSQL database.
- Maintaining separate build in Maven for the module for easy integration to the portal build and configure with Jenkins.
- Configured the SQL mappings and statements to communicate with the DB2 by using iBatis/ MyBatis persistence framework
- Build Rest web service by building NodeJS Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end JQuery Ajax calls.
- Used Apache Tomcat and Weblogic as an application server to deploy various components of application.
- Used RESTful services to implement Web Services and Consumed and published JSON Web Services in the application.
- Build Restful API web services using NodeJS and ExpressJS and used a full complement of Express, AngularJS, NodeJS, and MongoDB to store and present assessments.
- Client-Side code were written in ReactJS, JQuery and Server-Side Code were developed using MVC.
- Worked with Gulp, Node Packet Manager (NPM) and used ReactJS library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Developed prototype to implement BRMS using Drools Rules Engine open-source framework.
- Developed application using spring framework, REST, Tomcat, Maven, Gradle.
- Development of test cases using TestNG and Mockito to check expected results.
- Created Custom Directives in AngularJS, ReactJS, making use of Modules and Filters objects according to the application requirement.
- Created Gulp scripts for various tasks and used NodeJS for managing application UI Dependencies.
- Developed Data layer using DAO patterns, ORM and Hibernate.
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Apache Camel and JMS (ActiveMQ) implementation.
- Used Karma, Jasmine for testing Angular frameworks for achieving BDD development.
- Development of server-side layer using XML, XSD, SOAP, JAXB, JDBC, Hibernate, JMS, JDK, JNDI, EJB and DAO patterns using Eclipse IDE.
- Develop unit test cases using JUnit and used Log4J for logging and debugging.
- Designing XML Schemas for the application.
- Performed installations, configurations and deployments using Weblogic.
- Worked on SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Inner vs. left join, Indexes/performance, Batched SQL on Oracle 10g.
- Involved in production support, monitoring server and error logs and Foreseeing the Potential Issues, and escalating to the higher levels.
- Consuming and exposing various Web services using JAX-RS and JSON to different systems for business services.
- Hands-on experience in creating and consuming RESTful Services using AngularJS.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- Developed complex Web Services and tailored JAX-RS API to suit the requirement.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Spring MVC, Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model, and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Worked on SOA/Web Services and created request and response WSDLs.
- Development of server-side programming using Servlets, JSP, Struts.
- Produced restful web services using Spring MVC that served JSON payloads to AngularJS based front end.
- Developed TDD environment and followed continuous integration system with Hudson Server for Building/testing software projects continuously.
- Used MyBatis for mapping POJO's to relational database tables using XML files.
- Worked on Spring RESTful API to exchange XML and JSON data between enterprise applications.
- Created Rest API's and Soap API's by using spring controllers and JAX-WS.
- Developed Spring Beans and configured spring using application Context.xml.
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML and AngularJS.
- Assisted Database Developers using PL/SQL for managing data associated with the tables.
- Developed REST services using NodeJS to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Used JDBC to connect to the Oracle database and JNDI to lookup administered objects.
- Deployed and configured the data source for database in WebLogic application server.
- Involved in deploying the application in test environment using Tomcat.
- Setup the Hudson to do automatic builds for all core apps.
- Used Spring ORM to integrate Spring Framework with hibernate and JPA.
- Implemented JMS using Spring JMS module to communicate with Apache ActiveMQ queues.
- Used SSIS to unite data from existing system and performed transformations on MS SQL.
- Implemented Message Driven Bean Using JMS Implemented enterprise applications with JQuery, AngularJS and Spring MVC.
- Developed web applications using IDE's like Eclipse, NetBeans, JDeveloper and IntelliJ IDEA.
- Developed a multi-user web application using JSP, Servlet, JDBC, spring, and Hibernate framework to provide the needed functionality.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Involved in J2EE Design Patterns such as Data Transfer Object (DTO), DAO, Value Object, and Template.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP modules to integrate with the application.
- Developed SQL Queries for performing CRUD operations in Oracle for the application.
- Used Maven for generating system builds and Bamboo for continuous integration.
- Used LOG4J, JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Wrote JUnit Test cases for Spring Controllers and Web Service Clients in Service Layer using Mockito.
- Designed and developed the application using AGILE-SCRUM methodology.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Core Java, Java 7, Jdk, spring, Hibernate, Webservices, JAX-RS, Mockito, Hudson, AngularJS, NodeJS, SOAPUI, JSP, JDBC, jQuery, AJAX, Html, CSS, Maven, log4j, Oracle, MS SQL, SQL, JIRA, JMS, Apache AXIS, Source Tree, IntelliJ, UNIX, AGILE-SCRUM.