- Around 10+ years of extensive experience in IT Industry Developing,, Integrating, Implementing the web based applications and UI applications.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Redux for SPA development.
- Experience in working on ReactJS, developing components, using React - router, Redux, using redux store, creating redux-middlewares.
- Experience in developing NodeJS applications with ExpressJS
- Experience in developing offline applications using Service Workers, IndexedDB and new Browser APIs.
- Hands-on experience in developing Angular components for using angular services like $http and $resource to make RESTful API calls to the .NET Based Backend.
- Good understanding in Typescript and ECMA Script 6/ ES 2015.
- Convenient working with state management architectures like Flux and Redux.
- Experience with Version Control tools like GIT, CVS and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Excellent experience in Restful/SOAP Web services and Big Web service development and consumption.
- Good Experience in working with Firebug for Mozilla and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Web Inspector for Safari, Developer Toolbar for Chrome.
- Strong experience with Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web Application.
- Experience of working on CSS Pre-processors like LESS and SASS.
- Good experience in unit testing by using Karma and Mocha.
- Good understanding in Relational and Non-Relational database like MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Proficient in working with Agile/SCRUM methodology and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Contributed to all levels of the user experience and in all phases of the product development lifecycle, from defining a product's overall architecture and structure, to iterating, specifying, and polishing the interaction details for specific features.
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools
Development Tools: Jira, CS5, Visual Studio2008/2013, Yahoo Search Marketing (spring tool suite), Eclipse, Adobe:
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla, (internet explorer)
Database: PL/SQL (oracle), MySQL, MSSQL, SQLite
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X
UI/Web/Front End Developer
- Worked closely with SMEs, developers and other IT teams to understand the scope of the project and accordingly gather functional requirements of the project in order to design and implement the application.
- Configured routes between ReactJS and Flask to render the templates from the server-side.
- Used jQuery in directly manipulating the DOM yet separating the ReactJS Components.
- Used ReactJS with Redux to separate the data and presentation layer. Utilized Redux stores to handle the states and update the UI.
- Performed Unit testing on ReactJS applications using tools like Karma, Jasmine and worked with Gulp tool for build automation.
- Used various plugins on babel to compile JSX to create elements.
- Worked with NodeJS module making calls to REST APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Used React JS for building composable and reactive user interfaces.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and Redux library.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Experience in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Worked on NoSQL database like MongoDB and performed Crud operations like insert, update, delete.
- Worked on jQuery to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Reviewed customer feedback about the debugging issues, fixed bugs with HTML5 and TypeScript codes and worked on resolving browser compatibility issues.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using Oracle.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and jQuery.
- Analyse the response of JSON in order to update DOM.
- Used GIT for Version Control.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React JS, Node JS, JSON, TypeScript, AWS, jQuery, AJAX, GIT, XHTML, NoSQL, Oracle, Unix.
Front End/UI Developer
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Implemented Agile Methodologies SCRUM a light weight framework, UI SDE for managing and controlling iterative and incremental projects.
- Used MVC architecture of Framework for developing web applications and to simplify the code complexity.
- Developed end to end application with agile methodology and daily stand-up meetings.
- Performed form validations using reactive forms for sign in and inputting ticket rising information from Angular framework.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular, Node.Js, JQuery, Webpack.
- Implemented SPA by using several in built core directives, expressions and modules in perspective of Angular.
- Developed a component that varies content based on the user’s navigation by using router- outlet directive in Angular4.
- Implemented Angular services to communicate with Express.js on the server-side in-order to perform CRUD operations on database.
- Worked with Express.js for development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations.
- Developed Node JS Frameworks which will be interfacing with data stores as well as frameworks and services.
- Integrated modules with designs and requirements by implementing Node JS.
- Worked on Node JS to improve all server-side logic, maintain centralized database, and ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Involved in developing UI pages using (Angular) calling the Rest API from Backend.
- Involved in developing the web pages using (Angular) which are powerful in building the Single page web applications.
- Effectively used CSS3 features and created multiple columns, borders, backgrounds and used SASS to maintain the code with snippets and the available libraries.
- Used NPM (Node Package Manager) and Browserify for dependency and version management of NodeJS packages for the application.
- Used MEAN Stack Methodology to develop a dynamic website from scratch.
- Created REST clients to consume data from other partner applications and involved in creating POC’s using MEAN stack and enhancing existing REST API’s developed using Angualr JS, Node-JS, Express-JS and Mongo-db.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Connected server and database to update data information with Node.js and MongoDB.
- Developer server-side application using Express.js framework and followed MVC architecture
- Altered existing UI layouts and created new layouts with SASS (CSS Pre-processor) to oblige new modifications in website design.
- Used Maven for Build automation, GIT for Version Control to track check-ins and rollback code.
- Working in Agile Methodologies for rapid development and regular adaption to the varying requirements and continuous delivery of the working software.
- Refactored existing project using Restful web services.
- Extensive use of Angular.js for developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications) for internal application/tool.
- Worked on Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Extensive knowledge of and use of Angular.js directives to bring additional functionality to HTML.
- Good knowledge in AngularJS and Responsive Web Design.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create Single Page Applications which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Designed databases, stored procedures, reports, and data input interfaces using SQL Server.
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Implemented web services in RESTful Web Services using Spring Rest Template.
- Applied possible Java design patterns in the multi-tier architecture J2EE application.
- Involved in database analysis for creating and maintaining new database tables, procedures, functions and packages.
- Involved in Jira Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Bug Fixing.
Environment: JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular JS, SASS, LESS, Java Script, Flex, Web Strom, JSP, MS Office, HTML, CSS, Web Sphere Application Server, SQL.
- Utilized AngularJS dependency injection to inject different services just like custom service, and create some custom directives to do some reusable component.
- Consume Restful API for retrieving data from backend web service.
- Used UI-router to design a single page application to have multiple views in the application.
- Participated in daily standups giving updates on tasks, communicating with team members about new features and code ideas, daily review of pull requests
- Worked in Agile Scrum Methodology to provide more efficiently work and higher quality.