- Extensive experience wif Angular JS MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters; working wif animations, routing and states.
- Knowledgeable in package manager Bower and task runner Grunt to perform installation and maintain necessary packages for required projects.
- Very good Experience wif writing AngularJS custom directives, $http, $q, factory, service filters.
- Developed Web Applications using the MEAN Stack wif MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS.
- Implemented token based autantication wif JWT also used Passport from node.js.
- Worked wif filters in Backbone JS and DOM manipulation.
- Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Involved in building applications using ReactJS by building re-usable UI Components.
- Used ReactJS wif Redux to create a single page web application wif efficient data flow between the client and server and used to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to serve
- Used Redux to store data from multiple API endpoints.
- Used ES6, JSX wif react for component development make react look more elegant
- Involved in writing application level code to interact wif APIs, RESTFul Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Integrated third party API in applications wif OAuth 2.0 autantication .
- Proficient in handling & administering Web server’s/application servers - WebSphere, WebLogic, WAS, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Strong experience in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies, UML and Test driven Methodologies .
- Excellent work experience wif Version Control Tools such as S VN, and BitBucket, GIT .
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page wif SASS dat extends CSS wif dynamic behaviour such as variable, mixing, operations and functions
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Experience wif Redux architecture and Redux for state management in maintaining the application when the state is updated
- Worked in using React JS components , Forms, Events, Keys, Router and Flux concept
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux
- Working on QR CODE-READER library to autanticate and add devices to UDX domain
- Developing advanced VueJs concepts like UI-routes, Session handling whenever routes changed, reusable factory methods, binding two way and single way data
- Develop the application to build different REST APIs for modules such as DATA- MOVE, EXPORT and IMPORT to transfer data from one device to another device
- Creating Node JS event-driven architecture and a non-blocking me/O API dat optimizes an Application and throughput and scalability
- Working on Client OAuth 2.0 npm library allows users to share specific data wif an application while keeping their usernames, passwords, and other information private
- Developing WebSockets to achieve long lived, bidirectional communication channel between client and server
- Deploying the applications using Docker container services and building continuous integration and deployment pipeline using Jenkins
- Developing Node.js Middleware framework like Express.js , essentially developing micro services and serve them through middleware. Serving Client side libraries through micro service.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers wif server side logic in node js .
- Manipulating data using CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations of Oracle database and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Working wif Node.js as web server created a highly scalable server, creating non-blocking functions.
- Created responsive webpages by using Bootstrap Grid System , navigation, forms, panels, image carousels, button and form inputs.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library
- Used Redux to store data from multiple API endpoints
- Developed Order Return, Track order form components using Redux Form
- Using Express Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP requests wif the halp of Node JS.
- Working wif JSON web tokens for autantication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
Environment:: Express.js, Node.js, ReactJS, Redux, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSON web tokens, Oracle, Chai, Lab, Jenkins, micro services, node-rest-client.
- Developing REST API web service using Node JS and Hapi.js wif swagger documentation.
- Implementing hapi- graphql library to mount a GraphQL API server on the user-configured HTTP endpoint.
- Migrate back-end stack from data center to Amazon web Services . This improves site flexibility.
- Monitoring AWS instances regularly using Cloudwatch and New Relic tools .
- Implementing services to store and retrieve user data from the Redis for the application on devices.
- Working wif Bluebird.js for promises which represents the eventual completion or failure of an asynchronous operation and its resulting value.
- Developing good-json-console and good-squeeze hapi.js plugins to transform stream useful for turning good server events into formatted strings.
- Integrating Restful API-s , internal web services ensuring high performance on Mobile and Desktop.
- Used Bootstrap for Responsive Web design .
- Involved in data modeling and sharing and replication strategies in MongoDB .
- Worked wif AngularJS MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters; working wif animations, routing and states.
- Implemented mock services in Node.JS wif the halp of modules using ExpressJS .
- Used web services like REST to publish and also consume different services which makes the code reusable.
- Experience in Server-Side application development framework using Express.js, Oauth 2.0, Passport, token, filesystem, Event dispatcher in NodeJS.
- Designs, Develop Custom Drupal Modules for implementing Oauth and REST API.
- Wrote Junit and Mockito classes for the services and prepared documentation.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Developed huge multi-advertisement layout engine dat was cross browser compatible.
- Designed web pages using wif HTML5/HTML, CSS3/CSS and jQuery, Backbone.js based on the W3C standard.
- Created Angular components like Controller, Directives, Services and Forms to collect the input from the User
- Developed form validation wif AngularJS $valid, and data validation
- Utilized the excellent modules for the flow control in asynchronous non-blocking of me/O wif the halp of Node.js.
- Developed and used Angular bindings for various scripting tasks in AngularJS.
- Developed Project Page module which facilitates editors can select articles displayed in site using Object Oriented Programming Script.
- Familiar wif bootstrap Grid system in responsive and rearranging on depending the screen size
- Analyzed and improved application efficiency by optimizing .
- Involved in unit testing using Karma and Jasmine.