- Over 8 years of Apple iOS Mobile App Development Experience.
- Skilled in engineering IOS applications using iPhone - SDK, Swift 4 and Objective-C.
- Experienced in solving issues with production environments
- Complete knowledge in testing various design structures in IOS
- Worked on latest versions of iOS 14
- Excellent knowledge in developing applications in MVC, MVVM and VIPER Framework.
- Proficient in memory management in both Manual
- Retain-Release and Automatic Counting (ARC) environments.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift 4, Swift 5, and good understanding of all structure oriented Programming.
- Familiar with implementing Core Data into various IOS applications.
- Goal oriented, organized, team player with good interpersonal skills; thrives well within group environments
- Extensive experience Consuming REST Web Services and APIs.
- Experienced in using various design patterns including MVC Singleton, Notification, Blocks, and Delegation
- Experience in developing IOS applications using UITableView Custom cells and content view.
- Experienced in working with data parsing forms such as XML and Confidential, to dynamically display data on iPhone.
- Strong knowledge in implementing frameworks like CoreLocation, CoreGraphics, MapKit and UIKit Frameworks.
- Familiar with Third Party frameworks including RestKit, Card I/O
- Thorough understanding COCOA design patterns, MVC architecture and other concepts like Delegation, Protocols and Categories
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; excellent communication and presentation
- Experienced in agile methodologies including Scrum and Waterfall.
- Experience in developing backend rest apis using java
iOS Technologies: Core Data, Core Location, GCD, NSOperations
Back-End Communication: Confidential, XML, SOAP, AFNetworking, URLSession, NSJSONSerialization, SBJSON
Web Technologies: HTML/CSS, Confidential, XML, REST
Dev Tools: XCode, Instruments, Jenkins Git, GitHub, Confluence Github, Jira, Linux
Methodologies: Agile Scrum
Frameworks and Libraries: CocoPods, Cocoa Touch MapKit, AVFoundation, RESTKit, NSXMLParser, UIKit, CoreLocation, MapKit CoreBluetooth, QuartzCore, CloudKit, CoreData, EventKit, Sociala
Data Persistence: Core Data, SQLite Keychain, NSUserDefaults
Confidential iOS Developer
- Used Cocoa pods to manage all dependencies in .workspace project
- Performed PR reviews on developers code.
- Implemented functionality for users to be able to create different tasks.
- Implemented MVVM structure for creating UITableViews to show different data and tasks.
- Provided structured meetings to design numerous features for the IOS application .
- Created stories using Jira to fully document feature requirements as well as task size and length.
- Following company guidelines Jira was also used for bug tracking documenting and fixing.
- Guided Junior developers on best swift practices to be effective in development and completion of stories.
- During production issues followed documented bugs to provide quick and efficient fixes.
- Fix NIB files to remove unsatisfiable constraint warnings without breaking existing layout.
- Provided an improvement on existing code to fix flickering dat occurred on the first two UITableViews.
Tools: Jira, Confluence, Git, Xcode Swift, Objective-C, Jenkins, Bash, CocoaPods, Github
San Francisco, California
- Collaborated to ensure dat products deliver similar user experiences for iOS and Android platforms.
- Collaborate with product owner to ensure dat business requirements are implemented timely and dat any technological or platform limitations are addressed.
- Developed the iOS mobile app in Swift and Objective-C using Xcode.
- Created new build scripts and updated existing build scripts using Python.
- Implemented feature dat allows the user to import their contacts from their device.
- Managed use of Jenkins Continuous Integration server; created builds for testing and production.
- Used Git as the code repository and managed version control with Git
- Use of design patterns in the iOS app architecture such as delegate, decorator pattern, and Promises/Futures
- Made use of RESTful API to integrate with internal services and third-party services.
- Implemented Firebase push notifications.
- Used GCD and NSOperationQueue to improve app responsiveness and performance.
- Made Use of UINavigationController and UITabController, and create a container with UIViewController, and used constraints to layout the UI.
- Work iteratively with Product, Design, Back-End and QA teams
- Implement tablet version of app Support testing team during test cycle to address issues found before release
- Conduct analysis of organizational needs/goals for the development and implementation of redesign
- Redesign app to create user interface targeting multiple device sizes Integration of third-party content library
- UIKit, RESTful Web Services, Agile Scrum Development, HTML/CSS, Jira Charles Proxy, Jenkins
Tools: Swift, Objective-C, Python, Xcode, Jenkins, AVFoundation,Cocoa Touch UIKit, Git, CoreLocation, MapKit, WebKit, Create UI based on comps and wireframesiOS Developer
Confidential, San Francisco, California
- Implemented the network layer to generate data to show in a UITableView
- Implemented automation tests for regression
- Fixed bugs when found by QA in JIRA
- Implemented Settings button and different states regarding those settings
- Worked with TestFlight framework to conduct beta testing
- Worked with XCTest to create and conduct test cases
- Implemented UI based off wireframes given by Graphic Design team
Tools: Objective-C, Xcode, REST, RESTKit, CorePlot, UI/UX, XCTest, UIAutomation, NSURLConnection, JIRA, Localytics