- 7+ years of professional IT Experience as a Web/Application developer and Cloud engineer as coding with analytical programming using Python, Django, HTML, CSS, Java Script
- Actively involved with every phase of Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Well-versed in working with various packages of Python such as NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, Boto3
- Experience in Python Scripting for various projects involving automation of tasks.
- Experience in full stack development for designing Cloud based applications in Python and Restful APIs, by utilizing Flask, Connexion, and SQLAlchemy
- Well-versed with Analyzing and managing large datasets in Python using Pandas.
- Proficient with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) such as MySQL, SQLite, SQL server, along with Non-relational / Distributed (NoSQL) database systems such as MongoDB.
- Experience in deployment of web applications to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud platform while utilizing its services such as EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Step Functions, Lambda, S3 buckets, EBS, Aurora, EL B, VPC, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Experience in the development of Python functions for AWS Lambda utilizing S3 triggers to automate workflow.
- Experience in using Docker and Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tool such as Ansible.
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins and Docker containers
- Experience with various version control systems such as Git, Apache Subversion (SVN), Bitbucket, Concurrent Versions System (CVS)
- Experience with using issue tracing tools such as Jira and Bugzilla.
- Experience with shell scripting interpreted or compiled languages such as Bash, Perl, Python
- Experience in Job scheduling, batch-job scheduling, process control, forking and cloning of jobs and checking the status of the jobs using shell scripting.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills while being a valuable and contributing team player.
Python Packages: NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, SQLAlchemy, Unit test, Seaborn, Boto3
Frameworks: Django, Flask, Pyramid, Angular JS, Vue.js, Leaflet.js, Bootstrap
Databases: SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, AJAX
Amazon Web Services: EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, ECS, Lambda, S3, EBS, S3 Glacier, Aurora, DynamoDB, RDS, ELB, VPC, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudTrail
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OSX, Unix
Version control Tools: Git & GitHub, Bitbucket, SVN
Development methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
IDE’s: PyCharm, Spyder, VS Code, Atom, Visual Studio
Confidential - Jacksonville, FL
AWS / Python developer
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms.
- Implementation of Model View Controller (MVC) architecture-based web applications using server-side applications such as Django and Flask.
- Responsible for setting up Python REST API framework using Django.
- Worked on various libraries of Python namely Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, and Seaborn
- Utilized Python and Django to connect with jQuery UI to assist with storage management.
- Developed scripts in Python to parse XML documents and generate reports.
- Implemented AJAX driven UI elements that assists the application to be more agile.
- Experience on core technologies like Multithreading, Collections and exception handling mechanism
- Involved with the design and development of RESTful web services to manipulate dynamic datasets by utilizing AJAX calls.
- Involved in performance tuning of JVM and used garbage collection Algorithms for better experience.
- Experience in performance tuning of JVM and used garbage collection Algorithms for better experience.
- Designed RESTful XML web service to handle AJAX requests.
- Involved with database migration using Active Records, Active Resources, and Action controller
- Involved in modelling complex databases and database schemas.
- Implemented CI/CD process by utilizing Jenkins.
- Developing Shell scripts in filter applications intended for selecting files by content and attributes and performing transformations on the data to create a new file or text stream.
- Hands-on experience with AWS CLI setup and usage on AWS SDK (Boto3)
- Involved in deployment of AWS EC2 instances, provisioning on AWS environments and implementation of security groups.
- Worked on AWS S3 buckets for storage and utilized Elastic Beanstalk service for product deployment.
- Developed Python scripts to automate AWS services which include Web servers, ELB, CloudFront, databases, and security groups.
- Managed containers using Docker and automating builds on Docker Hub, installed and configured Kubernetes.
- Orchestration of Docker container clusters using Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
- Closely interacted with the chief architect, business managers, quality assurance managers as well as other team members on project requirements, design, and implementation issues.
- Involved in development, testing, and debugging software tools utilized by clients and internal customers.
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
- Used GitHub version control system to collaborate with team.
- Involved in debugging applications which are tracked in JIRA.
- Extensively involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Confidential - Dublin, Ca
- Responsible for implementation and supporting cloud-based infrastructure and services.
- Involved with AWS Cloud services such as EC2, ELB, Auto-Scaling, IAM, EBS, AMI, RDS, S3
- Developed Lambda functions to access AWS services and send notifications when S3 buckets are updated.
- Managing AWS infrastructure with orchestration and automation tools such as Chef
- Worked on AWS S3 service for storage.
- Used AWS Elastic Beanstalk for deployment and scaling web applications and services.
- Understanding of secure cloud configuration, cloud trail, cloud security and cloud permission system (IAM).
- Developed File cleaners using Python libraries and made it clean.
- Experience in using collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Generated Python Django forms to maintain the record of online users.
- Using the Django API’s to access the database.
- Involved in Python OOD code for Logging, Monitoring and Debugging for code optimization.
- Performing API testing by utilizing Postman tool for various request methods such as GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE on each URL to check responses and error handling.
- Utilized Python based GUI components for front-end functionality such as selection criteria.
- Experience in performance tuning of Cassandra Database.
- Worked with View Sets in Django-REST frameworks for providing web services and consumed web services performing CRUD operations.
- Development of Shell scripts to use as an emailing mechanism for all fatal exceptions.
- With using of Python OS module on Unix environment, made job cloning and forking.
- Created deployments in one environment for the Workflows, Worklets, Sessions, Mappings, Source destinations, target destinations and imported them to other Environments.
- Involved in editing of Python scripts and their management for deployment of applications.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data into the database.
- Skilled in using collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Developed consumer-based features and applications using Python, Django, Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and pair-based programming.
- Expertise in establishing database connections for Python by configuring packages like MySQL-Python.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django’s view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.to update a portion of web page.
- Worked on large-scale, high traffic Python web applications to define and implement new features, enhance core functionality, and integrate with other platforms and services.
- Worked on Installing and set up the channels by using Django.
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal application using AngularJS.
- Extensively worked on AngularJS framework
- Designed and created backend data access modules using SQL.
- Handled potential points of failure through error handling and communication of failure.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Developed and executed User Acceptance Testing of test plan.
- Development, testing, and debugging software tools utilized by clients and internal customers.
- Held overall responsibility for coordination and implementation for software builds and releases.
Environment: Python scripts, Shell scripting, Java Script, AngularJS, GitHub, MS SQL Server, HTML5, CSS, XML, Restful API, Bootstrap, JSON
Full Stack Developer
- Developed Front-end applications using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS, AJAX, XML, and JSON
- Developed well responsive single page web application using AngularJS framework.
- Performed AngularJS validation to validate user inputs and to create user-friendly web application.
- Used AngularJS Directives like ng-app, ng-model, ng-repeat, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-controller, ng-route etc.
- Created various controllers, views using MVC framework AngularJS.
- Worked on AngularJS features like Two Way Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services and Project Architecture.
- Processed JSON response data by consuming RESTful web services and used Angular filter for implementing search results.
- Have used version control system SVN, GIT and TFS to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.
- Debug issues with firebug for Firefox, web developer tools in Chrome, Safari, and IE 8, 9, 10 browsers.
- Used JQuery plugin to navigate to different section of the page of the application using DOM elements.
- Used JQuery for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface, and Forms.
- Worked with Bootstrap framework making use of grids, advance components like Navs, Navbars, Pagination, Alerts, Progress bars etc.
- Experience Cassandra cluster planning which includes data sizing estimation and identify hardware requirements.