- Methodical QA Engineer experienced in software development processes and optimal testing strategies. Help teams produce exceptional products by offering in - depth, quality assurance support. Open and transparent communicator with excellent multitasking skills, organized nature, and strong attention to detail. Expert in Java and Automation tools. Offering six years' experience and expertise necessary to take on dynamic and complex software systems. Strong background in both manual and automation testing.
- Expertise in Entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Test Development Life Cycle (TDLC) in Agile and waterfall environments.
- Expertise in different types of testing like Automation testing, Manual testing, Integration testing, System testing, Smoke testing, Regression testing, Load testing, Performance testing and Functional testing.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JAVA, TestNG, Maven.
- Designed, implemented automation frameworks Keyword Driven framework, Data Driven framework, POM (Page Object Model) and Hybrid framework.
- Using Cucumber developed Test Scripts to implement Features, Scenarios, and Scenario Outlines for BDD (Behavior Driven Development).
- Expertise in writing Selenium Manual Test Cases for B2B Web Applications.
- Extensive experience in developing automation test scripts using JAVA, selenium, maven, TestNG.
- Experience in developing selenium automation framework using Junit/TestNG and developing ANT/Maven targets to execute automation suites.
- Maintained Selenium & JAVA automation code and resource in source controls SVN, GitHub, over the time for improvements and new features.
- Experienced in Web Services testing using SOAPUI tool. Validated request and response SOAP and RESTFUL Web service calls.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Quality Center, JIRA, Rally, Bugzilla etc.
- Good Knowledge in handling Alerts, Frames and Popups, Accessing Forms, tables, links, Keyboard and Mouse Events using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in Mobile Testing of Native apps, Web apps, Hybrid apps on Mobile and Tablet devices using APPIUM iOS/Android by using the emulators in Android Studio for Android Devices.
- Involved in daily meetings with the technical managers and development test leads.
- Reviewed Application and Test logs, program outputs and reports to identify program processing errors and defects.
- Segregated defects based on the hierarchy of the effects on the test scripts usingLog4j.
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test cases.
Test Approaches: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, SDLC, STLC, Bug Life Cycle.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium RC/Server, Selenium Grid, JUnit. Cucumber, SoapUI, Appium, Appium Desktop, Postman, Rest Assured.
Test Build & Integration Tools: Maven, Jenkins.
Frameworks: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid, Page Object Model (POM).
Programming Tools: JAVA, Python, Gherkin, SQL
Markup Languages: HTML, XML, XPath, CSS Selector.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, SQL.
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, Ubuntu, UNIX, LINUX.
Defect Tools: HP Quality Center, JIRA, ALM, BUGZILLA.
MS Office Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access.
- Actively collaborated with the business team and Product owners in Agile environment and attended different meetings like Product/Sprint backlog, Sprint Planning, Scrum, Sprint Review and Demo meetings.
- Created detailed Test plans to check the functionality of Application
- Developed reusable Methods and maintained in the Utility class using JAVA.
- Used Selenium WebDriver for writing test scripts for regression test coverage.
- Created Page Object Model (POM) pattern using Page Factory in Selenium WebDriver.
- Used Eclipse and IntelliJ as IDE for the creation of automation scripts.
- Used JUnit-Cucumber framework to drive the execution.
- Created Feature files and test scenarios in Cucumber using Gherkin language.
- Achieved Continuous Integration (CI) through Jenkins.
- Successfully used Jenkins to schedule Smoke and Regression test running.
- Executed Back End testing using Java, SQL, and JDBC library.
- Implemented API testing using REST Assured library in combination with Postman.
- Provided Cucumber training to existing and new team members.
- Used Apache POI for reading and validating the data from Excel files.
- Performed ETL testing Database to Database
- Worked with manual testers to create improvement plan documents for Development team.
- Collaborated with other QA engineers and developers. Adheres to quality assurance standards and continuously improves test processes.
- Review Functional requirement and use case document to understand the Business logic, application requirement and technical aspects of the system.
- Working in close collaboration with multiple teams on Integration projects, ranging from development to product management to Finance. Writing SQL queries for analysis of ETL processes and outputs. Developed a well maintainable, highly efficient automation framework for data processing and source to target comparison with the use of Java, JDBC, and Apache DB utility
QA Automation Engineer
- Directly involved in planning and analyzing the application requirements and creating Test Plan, Test Cases, and developing Test Scripts
- Manually tested test cases and developed Automated Test Scripts using Selenium Web driver
- Executed functional, regression and smoke tests
- Anticipated test reports and tracked logged defects through JIRA and retested resolved defects
- Configured and controlled all dependencies of project and tool versions using maven POM file
- Automated Web Services testing using RESTful and SoapUI
- Experienced in creating automated tests for SOAP and REST Web Services using RESTful and SoapUI testing tools
- Used JDBC to do Database testing with Java Programming Language
- Conducted Frontend and Functional Testing of the GUI by inserting various checkpoints in the Automated task cases, Using Selenium WebDriver and JUnit Assertions
- Developed Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test steps for various Business Services/methods covering both Positive and Negative testing requirements
- Wrote SQL queries to verify and validate the exact targets for email and direct mail campaigns
- Participated in all agile ceremonies, meetings with BA and Developers to resolve defect
- Performed Automation and Manual Testing for the web based application.
- Actively participated in Daily scrum meeting, Sprint Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo, Sprint
- Identified, documented and reported bugs, errors, interoperability flaws and other issues within proprietary software applications developed for Dream City Company’s global user base.
- Worked collaboratively with QA, development and business groups to complete comprehensive testing on 2 major new releases.
- Served in an integral role with oversight of systems requirements analysis, test strategy design, automation project planning and configuration, and rapid technical problem resolution.
- Excelled in building a fully functional automation framework from scratch using NodeJS, WebDriver IO, and other internal frameworks.
- Worked for Corporate Projects like Multi-payer Advanced Primary Care Practice and Disease Management and Blue Points.
- Worked in Agile Environment, attended Daily Scrum Stand Ups meetings every day Created test cases based on the requirements provided by Business Analysts.
- Created Test Scripts, Test Plans based on the Data Specifications Provided by Data Integration Analysts.
- Delivered Extracts Using Secure File Transfer to the End Client.
- Extensively worked on the UNIX Platform in order to check Log/Error files.
- Coordinated with cross-functional teams during test preparation and execution.
- Created an Automation test framework using Selenium.
- Created, executed, and exported the Test case scripts using Java-Selenium RC and Prepared automation test frameworks in Junit
- Maintained software integrity and traceability throughout the SDLC with a systematic control of changes to the system.
- Participated in cross-team meetings with developers and design architects to understand functional requirements and base-lined functional tests.
- Prepared of Test cases and executing the respective modules & Review of Test cases written by others in the team.
- Developed detailed Test Plans and Test Cases in Quality Center and executed them.
- Designed test scripts using recovery scenarios, environment variables and many more features of Selenium.
- Generated the test scripts for Functional, Data driven and Regression testing using the automated testing tools Selenium.
- Performed Data Driven testing and checking the behavior of the application and analyzed the results.