- Skilled hands - on iOS mobile app developer with expertise with Swift development with versions Swift 4 & Swift 5.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and other members of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written, and able to document app, and projects as well as facilitate code review and mentor developers.
- Experience with product development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs in iOS mobile app development.
- Extensively worked with various design patterns: MVC, MVVM.
- Native Enterprise iOS Development Experience (Objective-C and Swift).
- Familiarity with RESTful API and SOAP web services experience - consumption
- Experience with MVC frameworks and OO patterns in iOS
- Experience with layouts that handle phone and tablet resolutions
- Experience with iOS performance profilers such as instruments, allocations and time.
- Skilled utilization of Apple Push Notification in iOS mobile app development.
- Skilled hands-on iOS Mobile app development experience using Xcode.
- Familiarity accessing and modifying data using web services and JSON
- Experience with continuous builds and Git; source control using SourceTree, BitBucket and GitHub.
- Familiarity investigating and debugging issues on iOS mobile platforms.
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, iOS versions, debugging tools, memory management, multi-threading techniques, UI design.
- Familiarity working in an Agile Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment.
- Design and development of high quality, scalable solutions on-schedule.
- Experience developing commercial and enterprise iPhone/iPad applications.
- Extensive knowledge of Keychain, NSOperations, NSOperationsQueue, Push Notification, Local Notification (APNS), REST API, etc.
- HTML, CSS, Postgres, Cocoa Touch, UIKit Framework, Storyboard, Core Motion
- Auto layout, Core Data, Core Location, Jira, Git, GitHub, Core Graphics, Web services
- Map kit, SQLite, Security Framework, Soap, Rest API and Firebase SDK, MySQL, MongoDB
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. iOS Developer
- Developed the iOS mobile app in Xcode IDE with Swift 4/5.
- Used RxSwift and functional Swift programming (MVVM architecture).
- Implemented UI work in Interface Builder using Storyboards.
- Created and implemented custom data using Core Data, connected to backend firebase fire store service.
- Design and implemented custom delegates and protocols for updating model information.
- Utilized Core Data in conjunction with UserDefault to persist and retrieve a user information.
- Maintained the business standards and requirements and ensured proper adherence by iOS development team.
- Analyzed existing code for improvements and optimizations using Instruments.
- Identified and fixed bugs in collaboration with QA, documented and reported issues and fixes in Jira.
- Worked with EventKit for calendar integration and scheduling with notifications from Apple Push Notification Service (APNS).
- Used NSCache to enable caching workflow for images to reduce loading time from the initial launch of app onwards.
- Worked with RESTful API to access backend data using Alamofire.
- Analyzed and optimized the UI in collaboration with UI/UX designers, integrated interface code with backend for efficiency and performance.
- Project was managed using Agile/Scrum techniques with code delivered in 2-week sprints.
- Implemented storing sensitive user data using Keychain and access using biometric and face id.
- Documented the app in Confluence and provided documentation of app maintenance and help desk procedures in knowledge transfer.
- Used TDD and wrote unit tests and test cases for the business layer to increase the app quality.
- Performed webservices deployment and testing on both physical devices and simulators with Jenkins Continuous Integration server.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA iOS Developer
- Implemented the app in Xcode IDE and implemented new features into UI navigation using Interface builder and UIKit framework.
- Developed the application using iOS SDK, Swift 4.x, Objective-C, transitioning some older legacy code from Objective-C to Swift.
- Worked in MVVM application architecture and used various design patterns.
- Worked with Objective-C and Swift hybrid code bases; practical experience working with bridging header files
- Worked with Enterprise GitHub for source control to commit, branch and merge changes to the source code in repository
- Jenkins CI on private server was used for continuous integration and testing on multiple devices.
- Profiled the iOS application using Instruments and resolved issues with memory leaks using Instruments, most notably using the Allocations and Time Profiler tools.
- Installed frameworks and tracked dependencies using CocoaPods.
- Participated in code reviews and mentoring Junior iOS developers.
- Worked on logic in complex modules and ensured best practices and quality coding.
- Ensured backwards compatibility with older iPhones and iOS operating systems.
- Worked with a development team of 5 on-site in an Agile Scrum development environment.
- Used CocoaTouch Framework to build the app, including UI Kit, Map Kit.
- JSON based parsing response
- Grand Central dispatch was used to control multiple functions in different threads.
- Reworked the user settings page, using AutoLayout and NSUserDefaults.
- Worked in an Agile environment, with daily scrum, bi-weekly sprints, sprint planning, and retrospectives
Confidential, NY iOS Developer
- Interacted closely with the Product Owner and the UX Design team.
- Used Instruments for performance profiling, memory and power management and optimizations.
- Followed development/design standards and best practices.
- Ensured coding quality requirements by accurately writing and executing test plans.
- Fast and accurate coding using Xcode, Cocoa Touch Framework, Handoff, AirDrop and Apple Push Notification Service.
- Working with RESTful web services using NSURLSession.
- Use of networking, memory management, responsive and intuitive design, managing multiple screen sizes over all device types.
- Customization of functions in Objective-C.
- Worked in an Agile environment with strong SCRUM and pair programming fundamentals.
- Used TestFlight and Jenkins in a test-driven development environment quality methodology.
- Interacted closely with the Product Owner and the UX Design team.
- R esponsible for the design, layout and coding of the Confidential website. Involved with the technical and graphical aspects of the website - how the site works and how it looks. Also involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
- Built HTML5 and CSS3 pages for the new responsive and mobile sites.
- Worked with JS and JQuery plugins and integrated them into HTML pages.
- Wrote programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- Work on debugging using tools such as Firebug and Chrome, test the website and identify any technical problems with in-depth understanding of cross-browser and front-end development issues.
- Work on content development for mobile devices with application of HTML5, CSS3 & media queries.