- Over 10 plus years of experience as a Software Tester in Web - based and Client/Server applications.
- Experience in Automation, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, Load Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
- Worked on BDD framework using Specflow, Selenium C# and integrated with BrowserStack.
- Created automated test scripts for Front-End applications, AWS Lambda services and Docker containerized applications orchestrated with Kubernetes.
- Implemented standard pipelines to run acceptance and integration tests as a part of the build pipeline in GitLab.
- Created load test scripts using Artillery and JMeter.
- Developed Automation framework using Node.js, Protractor, Axios for RESTful API testing.
- Created a script to run SonarQube in the GitLab CI/CD pipeline for providing static analysis of the code coverage.
- SME of First Data systems for customer credit information.
- Tested micro services, API testing using automation tools Specflow, Visual Studio, Rider, RestSharp, Postman, Soap UI.
- Generated automated Test status dashboards for management and business using Extent Reports and stored them in S3 bucket.
- Configured New Relic dashboards and alerts for monitoring services.
- Extensive knowledge about Quality Center, Jira, qTest, Tracker, Test manager for Test management and Defect Tracking.
- Followed Agile Framework extensively.
- Performed Backend testing process involving various data retrieving SQL queries, views and executed stored procedures.
- Experience in writing Test Cases and scripts for different HIPAA EDI ASC X12, HL7 Message Formats and Claims Processing.
- Strong experience of financial applications ( Confidential Bank) and Managed Care applications (Facets, QNXT and Care Advance).
- Identify defects, disseminate information to appropriate team members and follow problem to closure.
- Knowledge of different EDI Transactions in claims processing and subscriber families.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills, easy to adapt in a team environment with tight schedules and capable of working efficiently under pressure, and able to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new tools and technologies very quickly.
Automation Tools: Specflow, Selenium, Protractor, Cucumber BDD, Eclipse, QTP, Artillery, JMeter
Cloud Services: AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, S3, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, Kinesis Stream, CloudFront, CloudFormation, EC2)
Container Technologies: Docker, Kubernetes
API Testing Tool: Postman, Soap UI, Charles
Monitoring tools: Splunk, Cloud Watch, New Relic
Health Care tools: Facets, QNXT, Care Advance, Content Editor
Database Systems: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
Defect Management Tools: Quality Center, Test Director, Tracker, Jira
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Involved in all the phases of the project, starting from inception of the requirements and to execution of the test cases.
- Reviewed requirements with business users and created test scenarios, test cases for system, functional and E2E testing.
- Created Automation Framework using Selenium, Specflow, C# for Credit Application Front-End application and integrated it with BrowserStack to run in multiple browsers and mobile devices which shortened testing window, eliminated manual testing hours and improved testing quality.
- Performed API testing using Specflow, RestSharp, Postman for Acceptance and Regression testing.
- Developed Protractor, Axios, Cucumber BDD framework for testing API RESTful endpoints.
- Developed and executed code to implement automated tests in C# and Java to test API’s.
- Developed test status dashboards using Extent Reports in specflow to provide management team with test status and for external auditing.
- Created Node.js Lambda in AWS and integrated with API Gateway to publish test status dashboard.
- Created load testing scripts and conducted load testing using JMeter and Artillery that helped in identifying scalability and performance bottlenecks.
- Configured an S3 bucket for hosting website and integrated with API Gateway.
- Developed automated tests for querying and conditioning data in DynamoDB Event store’s using SDK’s in Specflow BDD framework for reusability of the data and reduced time to find test data.
- For functional testing, verified if the files are being dropped into the correct S3 buckets and the data was streaming correctly by dropping events into Kinesis stream using SDK’s.
- Implemented New Relic and Cloud Watch dashboards for application health checks that helped in proactively addressing the prod issues.
- Created Mountebank Simulators stubs and used HTTP Interceptor’s for acceptance tests that helped in eliminating team dependency on the test data.
- Created Kafka publisher and consumers in test suite for testing data streaming this helped in integration testing of the services by decreasing the testing timelines.
- Executed functional test cases using SOAP UI and documented the test cases, test results using Quality Center.
- Created standard pipelines to run acceptance and integration tests in the GitLab CI/CD pipelines for services that run in docker container.
- Created architectural and network diagrams for projects and presented it to business for design scope.
- Created a card collateral package testing suite using FD macro’s that would test 7000 different account scenario’s and is now used by the company as a standardized card package testing tool.
- Mentored team members on using the card package testing suite to drive results efficiently.
Environment: .Net, Specflow, Selenium, BrowserStack, Protractor, Postman, Cucumber, Node.js, Typescript, AWS, SQL Server, SOAP UI, JMeter, Artillery, First Data, Docker, Kubernetes, New Relic, SonarQube, Angular, C#, Java, Mountebank, Splunk
Confidential, Denver, CO
Senior QA Engineer
- Involved in writing Test cases for various modules in Facets: Medical Claims Processing, Hospital Claims Processing, Various Custom interfaces, Care Radius, VBB, Subscriber/Family.
- Gained knowledge of the application by reading the functional documentation and the user requirement specifications.
- Created test cases based on the CR assigned for various modules: Custom interfaces, Claims Processing, Care Radius and ICD 10 documents.
- Has an ability to understand the Project Plan and updating the tasks if necessary, changes happens in the overall time constraints on the project.
- Solely responsible for creating test cases, test data and test execution for VBB product.
- Executed custom interface test cases using web testing tools like SOAPUI and kicked off batch job runs for test execution.
- Written SQL Queries and performed backend testing for validating the data from both front end and Backend.
- Led regression test efforts and interacted with the developers for bug fixes and problem resolution.
- Participated in the Team meetings with Business Analysts, Team managers to discuss about the project issues.
- Involved in writing Test cases for various modules in Facets and QNXT: Claims, Customer Service, Billing and Subscriber/Family and was involved in testing them. Involved in testing ICD 10 codes.
- Linked requirements using document generator and executed the Test cases using Manual Runner and Sprinter in HP ALM and reported the bugs for defect tracking.
- Written and executed complex SQL Queries for generating reports in HP ALM for client status report.
- Generated Traceability Matrix.
- Analyzed and tested over 170 letters based on the requirements in Facets application.
- Identified the Test Cases to be automated and lead the effort for identifying the objects for keyword creation in step driven framework.
- Involved in the configuration of the letters using the tool: Content Editor.
- Responsible for building HTML/XML forms, assessments and questionnaires using Content editor for Care Advance- Well Care, BCN, Topaz and Molina projects.
Environment: .Net, Java, HTML, XML, SQL Server 2008, SOAP UI, XML Spy - Coffee Cup, Windows Server 2008, Content Editor, HP ALM, TCS - TriZetto communication services.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Senior QA Engineer
- Created and executed manual, smoke, functional, regression, system and integration tests.
- Analyzed Functional Requirements and Business Specification as part of Static Testing on earliest stages of SDLC.
- Responsible for creation, design and execution of test strategies, including writing test plans, test cases and test scenarios.
- Modified and validated the XML against XSD with the help of XML spy.
- Developed required SQL scripts for database testing and performed Backend Testing, by executing various SQL queries. Wrote SQL Queries to extract data from the Tables.
- Interacting with developers and account managers for the priority bug issues.
- Verifying the configuration files for impression tags and modified those files to perform negative testing.
- Validated Integration (API’s) of the application with social networking web sites such as Zynga, Farmville, Facebook & Twitter.
- Agile development environment, Sprints (Bi-Weekly), adobe Flash Testing.
- Installed the IP proxy tool (Geosurf) to verify the international campaigns in production.
- Participated in cross-browser testing (MSIE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and cross-platform (Windows 7, MAC OS X) testing using virtual machine (VMWare) environment.
- Documented defects, generated status reports, bug reports and presented them in weekly status meetings.
- Installed web debugging tools like Charles to verify the tags that are implemented by the clients for engagements and verified the tags by using the web debugging developer tools.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Created Test Cases by analyzing business requirements.
- Actively participated in the integration testing between different components of application.
- Involved in GUI, System testing, Functional and User Acceptance Testing.
- Interacted with Developers, Team members and Business Analysts to understand the business process.
- Performed regression and Back-End testing to verify customer’s orders/inventory by writing various SQL queries against Oracle Database.
- Used Quality Center for reporting the bugs and defect tracking.