- Experienced Cloud Devops E ngineer with strong software engineering fundamentals with 8 years in IT industry . Diverse range of experience in areas including application development, release engineering, deployment automation and infrastructure as code. Additional experience in areas such as low level programming, debugging and reverse engineering. Cloud experience comprising Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud, vSphere and Linux System Administration.
- Worked on Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) using Jenkins in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Strong experience in setting up enterprise infrastructure on Azure platform and In - depth knowledge in designing highly available, fault tolerant, scalable systems like Azure VM, Azure Scale Set, Storage Account, Vnet, Internal LB, Image, SQL, Availability zone, Availability Set for scaling, Load Balancing Azure Application Gateway.
- Experience working on Azure Fabric, Microservices, AKS & Docker containers in Azure.
- Experience on Cloud Automation using ARM Templates, Terraform, Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
- Automated deployment modules of IIS web applications, bindings and configuration settings using a combination of PowerShell scripts and Puppet.
- Experienced in System Administration, Installations, Upgrades, Patches, Security, Backup, Migration, Disaster Recovery, System Builds, Server builds and Performance Monitoring in Linux/Unix/Microsoft Systems.
- Worked on developing Ansible Go Scripts for automating regular tasks.
- Installed/Configured the WebSphere server, JBoss application server, WebLogic, Tomcat, Nginx server.
- Has extensive knowledge in setting up the Infrastructure on AWS platform and In-depth knowledge in designing highly available, fault tolerant, scalable systems like EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, SNS, SQS, RDS, IAM, Lambda, Route 53, Auto scaling, Load Balancing, CloudFront, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, Cloud Foundry, Ops Works, NAT Gateways, Subnets, Security Groups and NACL's.
- Setting up continuous integration of applications in Apache Tomcat servers in EC2 using Jenkins plugins GIT, MAVEN. Implemented new deployment process with Jenkins 2.0 using groovy code.
- Administration of DevOps tools suite: Puppet Enterprise, AWS, Open stack, Jenkins, Bamboo, Udeploy, JIRA, Confluence, Anthill Pro, and Nagios, Splunk.
- Experienced in process automation from system administration tasks to Continuous integration and Continuous Deployment ( CI/CD) with Jenkins/Bamboo build tools.
- Experienced in using MuleSoft Studio that integrates APIs, databases and SaaS applications and deployed MuleSoft applications to CloudHub and on-premise servers.
- Experience working with log monitoring, ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) Stack.
- Proficient in writing Python, Ruby, YAML, Perl, Shell, Bash, PowerShell Scripting to automate the deployments.
- Hands on experience with monitoring & issue tracking tools like New Relic, ELK and Jira.
- Efficient experience in using Nexus, jFrog and Artifact Repository managers for Maven builds.
- Responsible for building application full automation pipeline for deployment into AWS, Azure using Jenkins, Artifactory, Chef and Terraform.
- Experience working / administering databases both SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Expertise in Installation and maintenance of Mail Servers like Send Mail, Postfix. Configured and administered SNS, NFS, DNS, NIS, SSL, DHCP, NIS+, SAMBA, Send Mail, FTP, Remote access and LDAP on Linux server environment.
- Managed environments DEV, QA, CI, UAT and PROD for various releases and designed instant strategies. Also, Responsible for building and releasing packages for different testing environments.
Cloud Infrastructure: Google, Azure, OpenStack, AWS, OpenShift and vSphere (On-Prem)
Operating Systems: RHEL/Centos, Ubuntu/Debian/Fedora, Unix, Windows
Virtualization Tools: VMware vSphere, Oracle VirtualBox, VMware Workstation
Version Control Tools: GIT, GitHub, SVN (Subversion), Bitbucket, TFS
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle
CI tools: Jenkins, TeamCity
Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Octopus deploy, Salt Stack, PowerShell DSC
Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, Splunk, ELK, New Relic
Testing Tools: Sonar, JUnit
Bug Tracking tools: JIRA, Crucible, Remedy and IBM Clear Quest, Bugzilla, and HP Quality Center
Web/ App Servers: Nginx, Apache Tomcat, WAS, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS
Scripting Languages: Shell, Bash, Perl, Ruby, Yaml, Python, Groovy and PowerShell
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Oracle, Cassandra, Spark
Messaging: Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ
Network Protocols: DNS, NIS, DHCP, NFS, Web, Mail, FTP, TCP/IP
DevOps Cloud Engineer
- As an Azure DevOps Engineer I am part of a dynamic team, collaborating with the R&D organization to build out a release pipeline for their products and services.
- P articipate in and strongly contribute to architectural reviews and discussions of test/release process. Provide unwavering support & collaboration for the software engineers on SaaS projects.
- Have converted existing Azure BluePrints of Deploying an Infrasturcture to Terraform.
- Modularized Terraform Deployment using Terraform Cloud / Terraform Enterprise.
- Responsible for Automating the setting up DevOps tools like GitHub Enterprise Server and TeamCity . Created a Backup and Replication for GitHub Enterprise and automated the installation of Linux.Windows agents for TeamCity.
- Have imported existing Azure resources like Firewall and rules to the statefile and managing it using Terraform.
- Configured Azure cloud services, Azure storage, Azure active directory, Azure ServiceBus. Created and managed Azure AD tenants and configured application integration with Azure AD .
- Provisioned Azure recourses like SQL Database, Web App, Storage Account, Redis Cache, Virtual Machine, IoT Hub, and HDInsight using Azure Resource Manager(ARM ).
- Used Git for source code version control and integrated with Jenkins for CI/CD pipeline .
- Terraform and PowerShell scripting for Automation - Creating VM’s, Virtual Networking, VPN, Key Vault, Load balancer , Azure Application Gateway and Disk Encryption .
- Knowledge on Azure AD bulk User, Group and assigning Users to SaaS applications .
- Configured Firewall logging, DMZs& related security policies& monitoring .
- Have developed Declarative Jenkinsfile with Shell and Groovy scripting for creating jobs for doing system testing for the released applications from the Development team.
- Was responsible for moving microservice s based application into the Azure .
- Used Chef and Packer to create AZURE images of internal applications and automated the process using CI/CD .
- Worked on Docked-Compose, Docker-Machine to create Docker containers for testing applications in the QA environment and automated the deployments, scaling and management of containerized applications across clusters of hosts using Kubernetes in AKS .
- Created Helm charts to automate the installation of application in Kubernetes cluster and made it possible to deploy locally and test it on GCE and Azure AKS .
- Hands-on experience setting up Kubernetes (k8s) Clusters for running microservices usin g HELM Charts on AKS .
- Created projects, VP N 's, Subnetwork's, AKS Clusters for environments QA and prod using Terraform.
- Have created Network Watcher and used it to enable NSG FlowLogs in Azure Log Analytics Workspace.
- Have given presentation and training on Azure Cloud Network and Resources in IT Team.
- Developed and maintained deploy jobs for application code deployment across all environment .
- Familiarity with Tornado, Robot test framework, Continuous Integration environment ( Jenkins ), network switches/routers and DevOps Tools.
- Implementation of various applications, system monitoring tools and Technical Expertise on Nagios/NRPE, Munin, Graylog, Graphene/statsd. Knowledge of implementing, administering and monitoring My-SQL, Java and tomcat based applications, etc .
Azure DevOps Engineer
- Working on multiple projects (Edap, gaming and devices). In these projects’ role is to automate the creation of Kubernetes clusters with hardened docker images. Worked on Cloud Infrastructure automation using ansible and terraform on Azure . Confidential is lead in providing Workforce management solutions to Hospitals and other companies.
- Evangalized DevOps Security best practices and processes internally between Cloud Operations, Security and Development. Rolled out Checkmarx Static Analysis tools to organization. Provided usage and best practices guidance to developers on Azure VM’s .
- Have setup jFrog Artifactory for storing docker images and automated the process of scanning the image using Blackduck Scanning and have created a Jenkins job for daily scanning on Azure vm’s .
- Have hardened the docker image based on the security vulnerabilities reported by Blackduck and Checkmarx .
- Built rpm packages from source using rpmbuild and spec files updated them in the base OS and pushed docker images to the artifactory for Docker image hardening .
- Worked on Terraform to automate the infrastructure in vC enter, GCP and Azure to setup DevOps Environment like artifactory, Bit Bucket, Jenkins and other applications.
- Used Ansible and Ansible Tower as configuration management tool, automating repetitive tasks, allowing the DevOps team to proactively manage change and quickly deploy updates on Azure and GCP .
- Wrote deployment automation scripts in Python and Bash running on Red Hat Linux and CentOS .
- Extended Jenkins CI/CD pipeline, connecting build artifacts hosted in Artifactory with GCP deployment process.
- Managed Infrastructure as a code using Terraform and worked with Terraform Templates to automate the Azure Iaas VMs using Terraform modules and deployed Virtual Machine Scale Sets (VMSS) in a production environment
- Worked on clustering and load balancing of services (such as NodeJS, Tomcat, RabbitMQ ) using NGINX +.
- Used Docker to containerize microservices, utilizing Google’s container registry .
- Created Cache Memory on Windows Azure to improve the performance of data transfer between SQL Azure and WCF services.
- Experienced in Server infrastructure development on AWS Cloud, Google cloud and Microsoft Azure.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins CI/CD pipeline jobs as a daily basis for end-to-end automation to build, test and deliver artifacts and Troubleshoot the build issue during the Jenkins build process.
- Written GRADLE, MAVEN Scripts to automate build processes and managed MAVEN repository using Nexus Tool and used the same to share snapshots and releases.
- Created Docker images using a Docker file, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volumes.
- Performed unit testing for Spark and Spark Streaming with ScalaTest and JUnit.
- Deployed the Java Applications into Apache Tomcat application servers, utilized WAR and JAR files for deployment of enterprise apps on Azure cloud.
- Worked on creating Docker Images using the docker file. Create, managed and performed container-based deployments using Docker Image containing Middleware and Application together and Evaluated Kubernetes for Docker container orchestration.
- Working Knowledge of databases like DynamoDB, Postgres, Redis and MongoDB.
Environment: Linux, JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Agile, Git, Yaml, Java, Springboot, Azure, GCP, Terraform, Packer, Kubernetes, Docker, Artifactory, Salesforce, Tomcat, Redis, NodeJS, Centos, Ansible, Blackduck, Checkmarx, rpmbuild, and npm
Azure DevOps Engineer
- ECB (Enterprise and Cloud Billing) is the solution for Billing, Pricing and Charging. The Project is migrating from an on-premises data center located at Waltham to Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Worked on creating the Azure Windows Images using Packer with the product (.Net/C# Application) installed and have automated the process for regular builds when there is change in source code using Jenkins.
- Had extensively worked on PowerShell Scripting to install the ECB product and its dependencies on the image and responsible for hardening of the azure image based on CIS-CAT recommendations.
- Expertise in Deployment of AKS using terraform with AAD Integration and RBAC. Deployment of AKS using basic and Azure network plugin, able to understand configure the cluster according to configuration.
- Wrote deployment automation scripts in Python and Bash running on Red Hat Linux.
- Securing AKS Cluster for PCI DSS Standards. Implementation experience with Data Lakes and Business Intelligence tools in Azure .
- Building docker image and pushing to docker repository.
- Used Azure Kubernetes Service to deploy a managed Kubernetes cluster in Azure and created an AKS cluster in the azure portal, with the Azure PowerShell and used Terraform.
- Created a resource group, storage account, and Azure Files in cloud Shell using Terraform and PowerShell. Created Terraform Templates to automate the Azure Cloud system creation including end-to-end infrastructure, VMs, storage, firewall rules and uploading ‘. tfstate’ file to storage account to maintain it remotely.
- Experienced in MAVEN as Build Tool for building of deployable artifacts (war) from source code. Installation and deployment management repository generated by Maven artifacts and store the build process using dependency jar.
- Deployment and development of Kubernetes resources like Pods, Service, Deployments, deamonsets, pv’s, etc. using terraform and helm.
- Installed Dynatrace to monitor the server errors, Network Monitoring, Log trace monitoring and the performance of end to end application stack.
- Designed CI/CD processes in the context of a Jenkins orchestration, including the usage of automated build, test/QA and deployment tools.
- Build and deploy Springboot Web Services using Azure Devops. Added Dev and Prod properties to the springboot service.
- Used Maven plugin for Azure App Service to deploy Springboot services.
- Expertise in building Azure native enterprise applications and migrating applications from on-premises to Azure environments .
- I have Automated the process to setup the Azure Application Gateway and have setup the Public and Private DNS zones in Azure using Windows VM’s and Azure Public DNS Zone.
- Automated the process of Azure Key Vault creation within each environment and have populated the data based on the configuration.
- I have Automated this Infrastructure creation on Azure using Terraform which is Infrastructure as Code (IaC), PowerShell, PowerShell DSC and Azure PowerShell.
- Also Implemented the solution for the Disaster Recover (Blue-Green Deployment).
- I have Setup the Azure AD Domain Services within our subscription and made this available by Vnet peering to all environments and is used Azure Windows Vm’s for domain joining. Additionally, maintained this to grant permissions to users for Remote Desktop access.
Environment: Windows, Linux, JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, Agile, Git, PowerShell, Yaml, Azure, Terraform, Packer, Kubernetes, Docker, Artifactory, SQL, PowerShell DSC, Salesforce, Azure AD Domain Services, DNS, Azure Application Gateway, Traffic Manager, Blue-Green Deployment, Azure Private DNS zone, Firewall, Availability zones ad Availability Set in azure.
Azure DevOps Engineer
- I will be participating by helping to ensure the infrastructure portion of the service stack has an SDLC and that the processes and environments force quality and correctness into the dev/test cycles prioritizing service Availability, Performance, Capacity, Security and Compliance.
- Participate in and strongly contribute to architectural reviews and discussions of test/release process. Provide unwavering support & collaboration for the software engineers on SaaS projects.
- Evangelize SDLC processes for infrastructure change.
- Participate in tool authoring, integration and extension via REST or SOAP.
- Maintained JIRA Tool for issue tracking and bug tracking.
- Sound knowledge in migrating on premise to Windows Azure using Azure Site Recovery and Azure backups.
- Use Terraform to write IAAC (Infrastructure as a code) to build Development and Production environment in Azure Cloud.
- Worked on Active Directory roles for assigning users and installing more services to AD.
- Experienced in Provisioning of IAAS & PAAS Virtual Machines and Web\Worker roles on Microsoft Azure Classic and Azure Resource Manager.
- Hands on Experience to create different ARM Templates under platform of Azure.
- Experience of using Azure backups and Recovery Vault to migrate on premise to Windows Azure in DR on cloud.
- Hands on experience in customizing Splunk dashboards, visualizations, configurations, reports, Indexers and search capabilities using customized Splunk queries
- Worked on Splunk Searching and Reporting modules, Knowledge Objects, Administered Data Ingestion, Add-On's, Dashboards, Index Cluster and Forwarder Management.
- Used Salt Stack to configure all the servers Production and Development environment. Written high state (SLS) files in Salt-stack and push them to all the minions attached to it.
- Participated in deployment of Mule ESB applications using Cloud Hub, On-Premise, Hybrid and Strong experience in Integration using Mule ESB in integrating various third-party solutions.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tool and automated the build and deploy processes using Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Managed AWS EC2 instances utilizing Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing and Glacier for our QA and UAT environments as well as infrastructure servers for GIT and Chef. Configured RDS instances using Cloud formations and Terraform and used Terraform to map more complex dependencies and identify network issue.
- Deployed multiple software’s through automation using Salt-stack.
- Use Salesforce Cloud for writing Change requests and Service requests.
- Write scripts to Mask the sensitive information of the Customers and Employee’s in the Database that gets from Production and load it to DEV and QA environments.
- Developed microservices on-boarding tools leveraging python and Jenkins allowing for easy creation and maintenance of build jobs to Kubernetes deploy and services.
Environment: Windows, Linux, JIRA, Bit Bucket, Jenkins, Agile, Git, UNIX, Perl, Python, XML, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Azure, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Artifactory, SQL Client, Salt Stack, Salesforce, Splunk, Active Directory.
Sr. AWS DevOps Engineer
- Managed AWS Code Commit source control service for hosting private GIT Repositories using GIT CLI.
- Responsible for copying data from multiple schemas in an Oracle Source to a single Amazon RDS for Oracle target by using AWS Data Migration Service.
- Administered AWS WAF via APIs and able to create and maintain rules automatically by incorporating them into the development and design process.
- Managed network security using Load balancer, Auto scaling, Security groups and NACLS using Terraform.
- As part of Cloud team fixed issues related to OpenStack components Nova, Glance, Neutron, Keystone.
- Coordinate/assist developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labeling/naming conventions using GIT, TFS & Subversion (SVN) source control.
- Worked on Ansible to manage Web Applications, Config Files, Data Base, Commands, Users Mount Points, and Packages. Ansible to assist in building automation policies.
- Used Knife and Chef Bootstrap processes and worked on chef server management console.
- Integration, deployment and automation of application servers Tomcat, WebLogic across Linux platforms and on vSphere for test environment before deploying to production on AWS .
- Deployed the built Docker image on Mesos using Marathon. Using a multi-container setup deployed on Mesos.
- Used Nagios, Splunk as a monitoring tools to identify and resolve infrastructure problems.
- Installation, Configuration of NFS, DNS, SAMBA, and APACHE severs in Redhat, Debian, Ubuntu Linux Servers.
- Troubleshooting Linux network, security related issues, capturing packets using tools such as IP tables, firewall, TCP wrappers, NMAP.
Environment: Amazon Web Services (AWS), OpenShift, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, GIT, TFS, Jenkins, IBM Curam, Maven, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Vagrant, Docker, SQL Server, Kubernetes, Groovy, Java, Node.js, Python, Perl, Ruby, PowerShell, Bash, Nagios, JIRA, ELK Stack, Nagios, Splunk, UNIX/Linux Environments.
AWS DevOps Engineer
- Responsible for providing an end to end solution for hosting the web application on AWS cloud with integration to S3 buckets.
- Designed a highly available secure multi zone AWS cloud infrastructure utilizing Chef with AWS Cloud Formation.
- Maximized the through put between the CPU and drives and improved the performance of data processing with the help of Amazon Red shift.
- Enabled the Amazon CloudWatch to monitor major metrics like Network packets, CPU utilization and load balancer.
- Enhancement of Amazon Virtual Private Cloud in the scalable environment which provides advanced security features such as security groups and network access control lists to enable inbound and outbound filtering at the instance level and subnet level.
- Well versed with Amazon Route 53 which effectively connects user requests to the infrastructure.
- Used Nexus Artifactory repository tool for maintaining the java-based release code packages.
- Worked with Ansible Playbooks for zero-downtime installation, upgrade, downgrade, and uninstall processes (MongoDB, Redis, and MySQL).
- Advanced the automation for middleware installations and deployment activities by writing Chef Cookbooks and recipes.
- Supported mission critical implementations of Kafka and RabbitMQ message servers running Centos and Windows server.
- Implemented the automated Nagios in Ops environment for alerts and email notifications using Python script.
- Performed Log analysis using ELK stack and created monitoring charts.
- Initiated the process of deployment for automation to Web Sphere servers by developing Python scripts.
Environment: GIT, TFS, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, AWS EC2, S3, Route 53, Ops works, VPC, Elastic Block Storage RDS, Python, CloudWatch, Docker, Linux AMI, AWS Elastic Load Balanced, OpenShift, Vagrant, Nagios, Splunk, ELK, Auto scaling groups, Groovy, Nginx, Nexus, Apache Tomcat, JIRA, Rally, Ubuntu, Windows server NT, Oracle server.
Jr. Software Developer To Build & Release Engineer
- Setup different environments for build and Release into Development, Test, Pre-production and Production.
- Designed effective planning for SCM and implemented the setup of the Environment.
- Implemented TFS branching and merging operations for .NET Source Code in the Agile Development Methodologies.
- Installation and configuration of management tool Puppet across RHEL environment.
- Used Puppet to manage Web Applications, Config Files, Data base, Commands, Users Mount Points, packages.
- Installed and Configured WebSphere Application server with LDAP security.
- Set up automated deployment on JBOSS and WebSphere application servers using Python and shell scripts.
- Written Perl scripts for the automation of daily support tasks.
- Build artifacts (WAR's and J AR's) and deployed into a Web logic app server by integrating the WLST scripts to Shell Scripts.