- More than 6 years of experience in the Industry with proficiency in Development of web applications.
- Proficient in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Design, Implementation and Testing during the development of software applications.
- Experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC (dependency of Injection), IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC, Spring DATA, Spring JTA, Spring IO, Spring Security, Spring Boot with Thyme leaf, Spring Batch, Spring Heroku, Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring Zuul, Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix, Spring Hystrix.
- Experience in Microservices Architecture with Spring Boot.
- Experience working with Web Services using SOAP, Rest, JAX - WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC with Axis, CXF, Jersey.
- Hands-on experience in working with XML related technologies such as DOM, SAX, XML Schema, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XSD, JDOM, JAXB, JAXP, XPATH and XQuery.
- Expertise in designing and creating REST API's.
- Experience in building microservices using spring boot and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Working experience in Core Java with strong understanding & working knowledge of ObjectOriented Programming and API’s like Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception.
- Hands on experience in a Linux environment with Apache Tomcat on Amazon AWS Infrastructure Setup Web Server, App Server and PDS Server.
- Hands on experience in developing Persistence layer using Hibernate, Spring Data, Spring JDBC.
- Build and Deployed applications on Tomcat, JBoss and WebLogic Servers.
- Expert in Build Tools Like CI/CD-ANT, Maven, Jenkins, and logging tools like Log4J.
- Extensive experience in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, JBuilder, JDeveloper, WSAD, Spring Source tool suite.
- Extensive Knowledge on SQL, PL/SQL, Queries, Views and Stored Procedures.
- Experience with CVS, SVN and GIT version control tools for code commit and update.
- Strong working experience with Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, MySQL, Access, SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Excellent Communication, Teamwork, inter-personnel, presentation skills and self-starter who grasps quickly and is always willing to take on a variety of tasks with progressively increasing technical complexity.
Web/Application Server: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic
Framework: JSF, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, ExpressJS, Laravel
Build & deployment related tools: Apache Ant, Maven, Git, Gradle, Jenkins, SVN, Kubernetes, Docker
Methodologies/Deploy & Testing: Agile methodology, Design patterns, TDD, Waterfall, Scrum, JUnit, integration testing, Selenium, TestNG
IDE Tools: Eclipse, VS Code, SQL Developer, IntelliJ IDE
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, JDBC, ODBC, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Cloud technology: AWS, EC2, S3, IAM, AMI, Redis
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Redhat Linux and MacOS
Confidential - DALLAS, TX
FULLSTACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Responsible for Building applications using React.js which allowed us to render pages on both the client and server using the same codebase.
- Implemented React.js code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF. Used Babel plug-in tool for conversion of ECMA versions to support all type of browsers.
- Developed the flux pattern by using Redux framework as a core dependency.
- Integrated Redux data store allowing React components to have access to data resulting in highly maintainable code.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate and Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Built backend API’s with NodeJS and implemented module into Nodejs to integrate with design and requirements.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Developed micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot and pivotal cloud foundry.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise-wide Web Services.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring DI for middle layer development.
- Used Spring MVC Transaction Management and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Modified the Spring Controllers and Services classes to support the introduction of spring framework.
- Developed Spring JPA Repositories for querying and data mapping with data from both IBM DB2 and MS SQLSERVER databases.
- Creating Docker containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker containers from scratch and developing Docker images to support Development, Testing Teams and their pipelines, distributed Jenkins, Selenium and JMeter images, and Elasticsearch, Kibana and Log stash.
- Installed Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) on EC2 to manage the containers created by PCF.
- Used Docker to provide virtualize deployment containers and push the code to EC2 cloud using PCF.
- Execution of SQL queries to extract data from DB2 tables for running test scripts using Squirrel SQL client.
- Experience in working with big data platform with a combination of Hive MQ, Cassandra and Spark.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL stored procedures and packages using TOAD.
- Experience in data structure design, Data Modeling in Cassandra.
- Developed JUnit, Chai, Mocha and Gulp test cases for unit, integration, and functional tests.
- Ran Log aggregations, website Activity tracking and commit log for distributed system using Apache Kafka.
- Used Log4j to print logging, debugging, warning and info on server console. Debugged the MAVEN scripts for building entire web application.
- Implemented Cucumber for behavioral testing of application.
- Developed reusable UI components using ES6, Handlebars and Webpack.
Environment: React, Node, Babel, Redux, Bootstrap, Docker, Jenkins, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Docker, Cassandra, NoSQL, JUnit, Chai, Mocha, Gulp, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Apache Kafka, Log4j, MAVEN, Cucumber, Webpack, Babel.
Confidential - TROY, MI
FULLSTACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER - FULL STACK
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of software applications using Java 8, J2EE, XML and XSLT and Web Services (REST, WSDL).
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, XHTML and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Developed application using JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Used spring as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate and declarative transaction management.
- Implemented Micro Services architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Implemented the back-end services using Spring Boot.
- Involved in designing and developing the front end of the application using JSP, Java script, AJAX, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3.
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface with routing, forms and integrating Restful API’s using Angular.
- Used Java Mailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API’s for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- The presentation layer used Spring MVC to implement the MVC architecture design and facilitates user interface designed by use of JSP's and tag libraries.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the Hibernate.
- Implemented Java Message Services (JMS) using JMS API.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed the web layer using Spring MVC framework.
- Used the concepts of Multithreading and Collections Framework. Used Multithreading and Concurrency and implemented threads while preparing and generating mails.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design.
- Used Web Services like SOAP protocol in JAXWS and RESTFUL web services.
- Developed and deployed EJBs into BEA WebLogic application server.
- Unit testing was performed using JUnit and Version control through Git.
- Involved in Unit testing of application using JUnit and built the package using Maven and deployed the application on to WebLogic App Server.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
Confidential - MILWAUKEE, WI
FULLSTACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Involved Followed AGILE Methodology and participated in SCRUM Meetings.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using JSPs, AJAX and jQuery.
- Understanding functional specifications and documenting technical design documents.
- Involved in client installation and supported change requests and enhancement.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Spring framework, Hibernate in terms of JSPs and Servlets.
- Created and modified SQL Queries whenever required for change requests.
- Managed Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC), and integrated with Hibernate.
- Implemented REST and SOAP web services.
- Implemented Stored Procedures and triggers using PL/SQL to calculate and updated the tables in Oracle database to implement business logic.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Implemented Micro services-based Cloud Architecture on AWS platform.
- Used XSL/XSLT for transforming common XML format into internal XML format.
- Integrate the different parts of the application and test.
- Used GIT for version controlling, JUnit for unit testing and Log4j for writing the log files.
- Application deployment suite to deploy in Tomcat.