- Excellent skills in gathering business requirements and designing and developing a Single Page Application MVC framework with Angular CLI.
- Significant experience with design tools like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3(Photoshop, Flash, illustrator). Software development tools Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code.
- Expertise in developing MEAN stack applications using NodeJS, express as middleware, JWT, MongoDB and Angular as client-side code, to building secure RESTful API development as light weight application
- Experience in working with media Queries, Responsive Backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Animations, Pseudo Classes, and Pseudo elements and designing web pages with SCSS nested syntax and functions for color manipulation, mixins functions.
- Leading complex projects by implementing right architecture as per organization standards with granular level data caching, handing errors logging them for reporting and bootstrapping the application operations.
- Experience in developing in creating dynamic forms, reactive forms, and validation displaying inline error messages along with the handling of masking and format patterns for input fields and developing application aligning with security principles.
- Expertise in developing common services to handle error messages display as a notification or on an error page for any API requests that returns invalid responses.
- Created optimized schema designs to upload and retrieve documents and images in mongoDB using gridFS. Performed AES level encryption schemas to store sensitive data.
- Expert level experience in writing unit test cases for every page of the app where user can interact on-page features with Jasmine karma and Jest formworks.
- Designed mockups, conversion-logos, and dynamic content render on web pages with JSON data and covering unit testing cases with Jasmine karma frameworks and jest
- Resolved cross-browser issues and web site usability issues with visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser compatibility and SEO /web standards.
- Experience with GIT lab and BitBucket code repositories and building environment specific minified artifacts through Jenkins pipelines.
- Extensive experience in integrating Google analytics and New relic and activity tracking tools and generating reports on timely bases.
- Worked on Agile methodology to have a productive outcome and delivering the project on time.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, XML, Web Standards (XHTML, CSS), NodeJS, Angular, REACT, jQuery, Angular Flux, Angular Material, Bootstrap.
Technologies: High Charts, D3 Charts, Tableau, R studio, SQL, MongoDB, New Relic, Google analytics, Kibana
Web Services: RESTful (JSON)
Debugging Tools: React Developer Tools, Augury Developer Tools.
Unit Testing Frameworks: Jasmine - karma, Jest
Development Tools: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Web Storm, Notepad++, POSTMAN, Swagger
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, UNIX
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
UX / UI - Angular Web Developer
- Responsible for designing and developing responsive customer facing, admin managed Private Network for IoT devices and ThingSpace Services application using HTML5, SASS, Angular flux, Angular material and Angular 7 and 9.
- Leading team as a front-end designer / developer participated in the technical design review process to ensure high quality technical designs to identify deliver best practices and center of excellence touch point meetings with demos.
- Designing both template and Reactive based Forms with cross field custom form validations. Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser compatibility and SEO /web standards.
- Designed and developed by aligning with security principles and standards of Confidential . Cleared all critical and high-level security issues if any request comes as part of audit scans like fortify, black duck, pen tests.
- Integrate existing infrastructure microservices with new applications that hands features of address validation, tax calculation and proving get access tokens for secured end points.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, Typescript, Angular CLI, RxJS, Angular flux, Angular material, Git labs, Jenkins, New Relic, Kibana.
Confidential, Whitehouse Station, NJ
UX / UI - Angular Web Developer
- Designed and Developed singe page application using HTML5, CSS3, Flex, Bootstrap, Angular 2+ with Redux architecture for Clients Enterprise Application Client Center Portal.
- Worked on a 5-layering structured team environment to develop, enhance & support web-based. Involved in requirement gathering, designing mockups, development, Code Reviews, and unit testing. Designed wireframes with Balsamiq Mockups and defined the workflows for the application.
- Developed with ECMA Script 6 features for build of JSX and ES2015 (ES6) webpack design pattern on Components and Services for shared data between Components.
- Used REST client / POSTMAN to check the response of various API's, Swagger UI as a visual documentation for back-end implementation and client-side consumption. Handled various exceptions based on the response.
- Created custom Pipes to filter data on template and using built-in Pipes along with them, also implemented filtering, sorting methods to display the ordered list based on status of order.
- Involved in writing unit test cases using Mocha and Karma to ensure 100% code coverage including Reactive forms.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
UX / UI Web Developer
- Worked at Confidential for the projects OEDS Redesign and EAS Dashboard and involved in various phases of development life cycle from requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing.
- Worked on AngularJS framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters and used AngularJS for dependency injections
- Developed on demand, combo and compression server using AngularJS, Responsive report data chart using D3 Data Visualization charts, implemented drill down charts routing techniques using High charts and Angular JS Routing.
- Resolved cross browser compatibilities Issues for different versions of IE, Safari, Chrome, Firebox and Opera.
Environment : HTML5, CSS3, SASS JQuery, Bootstrap, ASP.NET MVC4, Angular JS, Data Tables, High Charts, Visual Studio.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
MEAN Stack Developer
- Worked as a MEAN stack developer on NodeJS applications using express as middleware, JWT, MongoDB and Angular JS as client-side code, to building secure RESTful API development as light weight application.
- As a User Experience Designer designed branding strategies and goals to define visual design strategy, layout, and features to design their web sites/applications.
- Created shared modules, templates, custom directives and custom filters and with AngularJS for dependency injection.
- Developed broadcasting of Live events using Sockets.io packages for features involved in application of live streaming real time data to multiple customers logged to same event.
- Designed a feature to differentiate customers via notification status in the events.
- Unit Testing with Mocha Karma to perform methods of endpoint and authorization functionality.
- Created schemas for E-mail Notifications and uploading documents to save in MongoDB via secure RESTful API.
- Developed a Drag and Drop Functionality for the Documents uploaded and Nesting them as a reference to the main Document
- As an intern worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Involved in Agile methodologies, two-week Sprints and daily Standups to discuss the development of the application to deliver in time.
- Work in close collaboration with internal customers and teams to develop strategies that address product content and overall user experience design for Catalyst’s clients.
- Used Oracle as a database and involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Applied JQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Responsible for fixing all bugs encountered and communicating back over to the QA team.