- Implemented a Node.js server to manage authentication.
- Developed dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real - time graphs for Analytical Reporting using Node JS.
- Implemented JSON web tokens mechanism for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node JS.
- Design, develop and test HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery and React.JS that meets accessibility and web browser standards for website.
- Build stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Developed and deployed Micro Services based applications using Spring Boot and Node JS with Express.
- Experience with full software development life-cycle, architecting scalable platforms, objects-oriented programming, and agile methodologies.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues.
- Experience in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Expert level domain knowledge in Education, Medical, E-commerce, Real-estate, Classifieds domains.
- Involvement in using various IDE's like Dream Viewer, Net Beans, Eclipse, Sublime Text And version control systems SVN, GIT, PHP storm
- Strong problem solving, organizing, communication, planning skills, with ability to work in team and independently.
- Good written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills with a strong ability to excel through collaboration with team members.
- Solid Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Node.js, Ajax, JSON, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, React.JS, React, Micro Services
- CSS pixel-level layout, Dream Viewer, Net Beans, Eclipse, Sublime Text, SVN
- GIT, PHP, Amazon Web Services, JIRA
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Node.js Developer
- Used Lambda function on text object methods Context object properties using Nodejs.
- Worked on Nodejs Middleware framework like Expressjs and Hapi.js and Yoemon, essentially developed micro services and serve them through middleware.
- Experienced in Working on modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Nodejs to interact with Dynamodb.
- Designed the API structures with Nodejs running on Nginx.
- Managed Amazon redshift clusters such as launching the cluster by specifying the nodes and performing the data analysis queries.
- Developed a media proxy server managed through a central service. Included usage reporting and URL/Domain blacklisting. Written in Python, using Tornado and PyPy, with a Django dashboard.
- Created the back-end using ExpressJS and included NPM package Axios to get results from multiple search APIs.
- Developed new features in the client-facing website using Laravel framework and REST APIs.
- Designed and developed Rest API and services using best practices to interact within the micro services and with the front end using Spring MVC and Spring Rest.
- Designed GraphQL to build client applications by providing an intuitive and flexible syntax and system for describing their data requirements and interactions.
- Experienced in documentation to perform application builds and customizations on Apollo's various fund matrices.
- Used Tensorflow to train data that helped me start a Amazon Web Services (AWS) lucrative in-game trading business.
- Used ReactJS built in Declaratives, Components, Props and filter functionality to develop UI.
- Developed Angular web applications connected to a Laravel Backend serving JSON Data and expert PHP Development.
- Created single-page applications using React and ES6, including a flashcard application and an Evernote clone.
- Converted the codebase to use modern Ecma Script (ES Next) using babel, typescript to trans pile and webpack as a module loader and used reactive extensions.
- Worked on latest features of ES7 by using arrow functions and asynchronous functionalities.
- Used Webpack to transpile ES8 code into older browser compatible ES5 code.
- Configured Tailwinds CSS and Svelte components to display schema and registered data.
- Experienced in making use of expanded HTML5 semantics and popular HTML5 APIs (e.g. audio, video, SVG)
- Worked on Element Tree XML API in python to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Implemented Ajax calls for triggering data from API's using Redux Saga.
- Used Java features like lambda expressions, parallel operations on collections, multithreading for effective sorting mechanisms and streams to store and process the data.
- Enhanced performance of the application using Hibernate EHcache for second level caching.
- Used MYSQL to create tables, views, inserting data etc. Creating Jasper.
- Created a new airflow DAG to find popular items in Redshift and ingest in the main PostgreSQL DB via a web service call.
- Developed REST API micro-web services in controller and service layer to handle http requests.
- Used GraphQL to fetch data that is required for a component and feed that data into the redux store avoiding multiple API calls to the backend.
- Used VS Code as an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) with Java Plugins.
- Involved in designing UI patterns and developing applications with the help of Eclipse and Sublime text.
- Developed unit tests using Karma with karma-ng-scenario plug-in.
- Worked on updating, accessing and version controlling the code using GitLab and creating a new baseline for updated code as a daily activity.
- Improved testing process for VDM, by implementing automated end-to-end test scripts using the Cypress framework.
- Worked with POSTMAN for API testing and created User Model for application.
- Worked on JUnit with selenium and cucumber-JVM in a page object model and cleaned up the duplicate code and maintained a good standard of coding.
- Worked on BDD approach with cucumber-JVM in selenium web driver.
- Experience in Load Testing and Performance Testing using JMeter and Blaze Meter.
- Developed JUnit test cases for back-end logic implementation development used SonarQube for code coverage.
- Experience in full life cycle (SDLC) of software development and in Agile Methodology and Scrum meetings.
- Hands on experience in working with Denodo platform on AWS for data virtualization.
- Designed and implemented a Service for creating Canary instances, EC2 clients, running workload on the EC2 instance and maintaining the canaries.
- Created S3 buckets to host a static website and to store files.
- Configured and developed Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment setup to deploy jBPM applications using Jenkins.
- Prototype CI/CD system with GitLab on GKE utilizing kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD systems to build and test and deploy.
- Created TeamCity CI/CD pipelines to automate the PreStaging and Failover in the environments.
- Developed source code to consume JSON response received through XHR/AJAX calls using JQuery.
- Used Groovy scripts on Script Runner module to compose custom scripts for JIRA.
- Designed and implemented SOA compliant web services to expose MDM functionality to external systems.
- Created Micro services as part Lambda function development using Node JS serverless architecture.
- Monitored, tuned and optimized system (CMS, Property Brokers) or applications using Active MQ and App Fabric.
- Ran Log aggregations, website Activity tracking and commit log for distributed system using Apache Kafka.
- Worked in an Agile environment and also Installed and Configured Drupal on a Linux server and other servers.
- Used WebStorm version control integrated to git and its terminal in Mac environment.
- Working on Agile development with Slack and Trello kanban style, customer representative prioritizing stories.
- Experienced in using Babel+ES6, Bootstrap and Web-Pack for Single Page Application development.
- Used ESlint and Prettifier ESlint for effective error free code and code indentation in editor.
- Worked with cutting-edge JS frameworks, and tools such as Node, Webpack, Babel, ESLint, and Gulp.
Sr. Node.js Developer
- Used Nodejs to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project.
- Working towards the development and upgradation of MEAN-stack web application using NodeJS and Express.
- Developed responsive web page layouts NodeJS.
- MEAN Stack development from scratch including mongodb server setup and expressjs server development.
- Essentially working to develop Rest Apis and invoke Soap Apis in Expressjs and Hapijs, validating Apis with swagger.
- Developed Micro Service to provide Rest API utilizing Spring Boot with various data persistence frameworks.
- Build the resolve instances on AWS to streamline the provisioning of new resolve Evaluation using the resolve automation internally.
- Utilized AngularJS dependency injection to inject different services just like custom service, and create some custom directives to do some reusable component.
- Implemented CSS Box Model and styled components web pages using CSS preprocessor LESS and implemented Mix ins, functions, custom grid systems.
- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
- Created JSON based Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates for deployments.
- Created XSD/Schemas, WSDL using TIBCO Designer and XML as per business requirements.
- Implemented AJAX based web controls in some web forms using JQuery libraries for enhanced user interfacing.
- Used Java interfaces enhanced to have method with implementation.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes with database using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Migrated the production MySQL schema to the new AWS RDS Aurora instance.
- Design and implement disaster recovery for the PostgreSQL Database.
- Developed server by using Flask framework, writing routes and queries to build Rest API.
- Developed a project that involves Ethereum based Smart Contract using Solidity Language in VS Code and Power Shell.
- Backend codes are written in PHP using Sublime Text Editor following the OOP (Object Oriented Programming) best practices for classes and methods.
- Implemented Npm and Webpack setup for building and automating processes such as linting, pre/post git commit hooks, prod/dev environment.
- Used GitHub for Python source code version control, Jenkins for automating the build Docker containers, and deploying in Mesos.
- Used Postman to validate the flow of newly added functionalities based on the test data.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining Selenium WebDriver scripts for Regression testing and Functional testing using Data-Driven Testing Framework.
- Performed Regression testing on new builds, every modification in the application using Selenium.
- Wrote Junit test case with integration of Mockito, Junit test case are been executed in SonarQube tool to keep track of code coverage.
- Developed fully functional, cross browser compatible websites on DRUPAL platform utilizing Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes.
- Used Service Builder for generating remote Liferay portal web services in REST and exposed it to JSON webservice using service.xml.
- Migrated Jira across environments and worked on Jira database MYSQL dumps.
- Developed Spring Jms Component for Connecting to active MQ and push the messages into ActiveMQ.
- Software developed in Visual Studio Code using C++ programming language and is run using Linux Systemd Services.
- Configured Alert manager to send alerts to Ops Genie and HipChat.
- Developed the code to send the automated emails from NodeJS when an action is performed on front-end Angular view pages.
- Worked on Mocha package and used chai to use expect method in the unit test cases results on NodeJS.
- Used node mailer package in NodeJs to send email using sendMail method.
- Worked on NodeJs for developed intensive web applications like video streaming sites and single page applications.
- Designed and built web application to interface with IoT suite using ExpressJS.
- Developed the server side for REST API's using Node.JS with ExpressJS framework.
- Created AWS Multi-Factor Authentication ( MFA) for instance RDP/SSH logon.
- Supported clients query monthly statement and sort transactions by their own criteria using AngularJS.
- Modularized front end CSS and JS code with Sass and browserify.
- Experience in developing cross browser compatible RWD with use of HTML5, Bootstrap and jQuery Mobile.
- Integrated the Active Model Serializers using JSON rendering, Inherited Resources (Thin controllers) and Capistrano (Deployment management) into the project.
- Used XML to update a portion of a web page thus reducing bandwidth usage and load time and add modal dialog in web pages to get user input and requests.
- Created interactive Web sites with PHP and AJAX calls accessing data directly from Impala via Thrift interface.
- Java uses default and static methods heavily in Collection API and default methods are added so that our code remains backward compatible.
- Implemented applications with Scala along with Spring and Play frameworks.
- Worked on implementation of Hibernate as an ORM tool and implemented the connection pool and setup required environment with Oracle RDBMS to map the tables and classes.
- Implemented the Rest API using Sequelize.js with Node.js.
- Used of IDEA IntelliJ IDE for coding, debugging, creation of Unit Testing, Sonar DEI Scan etc.
- Develop the build script using GRUNT task runner and build the project with different tasks.
- Extensively used Grunt and Gulp as an associate to Node JS to establish the connectivity between database and client.
- Implemented front end GUI screens using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM and redux library.
- Used Gitlab and Tortoise SVN for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Worked on improving and debugging API functions using Postman and Jasmine & Karma for testing Angular 4 code.
- Designed and implemented Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (TestNG and Maven).
- Integrated SonarQube with Jenkins to track code coverage before move deployment of tag to production.
- Experienced in agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development TTD and scrum status meetings.
- Created AWS Multi-Factor Authentication ( MFA) for instance RDP/SSH logon.
- Developed Processes in TIBCO Business works for transforming the data to/ from XML and proprietary formats.
- Experience in integrating JIRA with single sign on (SSO) plugins.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery framework using Maven, Jenkins and Chef in Linux environment.
- Automated new user and groups creation in HipChat using its Python API.
- Designing and developing email blasts and static and animated HTML5 web banner ads.
- Used JSON schema to define table and column mapping from S3 data to Redshift and worked on indexing and data distribution strategies optimized for sub-second query response.
- Wrote HunspellXML software to simplify the creation of Hunspell spellcheck dictionaries. (Java, Groovy, XML)
- Implemented AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Performed load testing using Jmeter and developed Java code to improve performance.
- Worked on ROWL (Release of well location) struts based existing project and later migrating its functionality to ANORM.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases, using MS SQL Server.
- Administering MS SQL Server by Creating Logins and assigning appropriate roles.
- Using the existing APIs and building new REST APIs using Python Django framework.
- Integrated Mulesoft automation workflows with various databases, SOAP Services and connectors like workday.
- Utlized Atom to provide handy built-in features like SMART autocompletion and a built-in package manager.
- Enhanced the creation of extensions for the ThingWorx(IoT) platform with eclipse plugin for application development.
- Used Npm/Bower package manager and isomorphic React for managing dependences for application in the Node.JS environment.
- Used SVN as the code repository and sooner migrating to BitBucket.
- Utilized Postman services to check the API's created using Loopback NodeJS framework.
- Custom Selenium extensions developed for testing components not normally available via to HTML inspection tools.
- Created and Implemented Keyword Driven Framework using Selenium.
- Installed and configured SonarQube in the dev server for Code analysis and integrated Sonar plugin in out Gradle build and Jenkins.
- Extensive knowledge of different phases of Software Testing and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Agile Methodology and Waterfall.
- Configured AWS Components S3, api-gateway and Lambda functions on to AWS cloud server.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets and JSP components to be deployed on a VMWare VI Client.
- Tested SOAP over HTTP binding using WSDL and migrated IBM DataPower objects within various the environments.
- Used Apache POI framework to read/write the data from/to excel sheets.
- Optimized the Cassandra cluster by making changes in Cassandra configuration file and Linux OS configurations.
- Helped in integrating Crucible into Jira and HipChat.
- Experience in using Node.js, Java components.
- Good experience using GIT as the version control tool.
- Wrote application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful using JSON.
- Working experience in MongoDB and experience with CRUD operations on MongoDB collections and documents.
- Participated in the technical code reviews, prepared unit test cases, detailed time estimation and impact analysis and code review documents
- Understand the project requirements, review PRD (Project Requirement Document), and Scope the development effort needed.
- Wrote unit test cases using Mocha Chai and ensured the code coverage is above 80% (for lines and conditions)
- Worked in an Agile- Scrum development methodology to ensure delivery of high-quality work with two-week iteration, also involved in sprint planning and retrospectives.
Environment: NodeJS, JSON, MongoDB, Restful, Java, Mocha Chai, GIT, PRD, Agile- Scrum