- About 8 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance of applicationsusingJava/J2EE Technologieslike Servlets, JSPs, Hibernate, SpringDI, Struts and JPA with knowledge of SDLC concepts.
- Experience with front-end HTML5, CSS, JS,JSON, and XML development is desirable
- Expertise in working with Cutting Edge Technologies like EJB, JMS, JTA, XML with good experience in developing DevelopingandandDeploying Enterprise Java Beans on Application Servers like Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss.
- Excellent knowledge of NOSQLon Mongo and Cassandra DB
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which includes Integration, Implementation, Interaction, Business Analysis/Modelling, Documentation, and Testing of all software applications.
- Proficient in Enterprise/Web/Client Server systems using J2EE Technologies such as Java, JSP, Servlets, JSF, EJB, RMI, JNDI, Hibernate, Spring.
- Experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot Actuator, Spring Batch, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zulu Proxy.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Experienced in developing Microservices with Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Cloud, Eureka, API-Gateway etc.
- Experience on Java Multi - Threading, Collection, Interfaces, Synchronization, and Exception Handling.
- Experience in developing network applications using Node.js with an event-driven, Asynchronous approach and single threaded model with event loops.
- Strong Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Services (SOAP/WSDL), Rest and RESTful Web Services.
- Good understating on using OAuth security framework.
- Extensive knowledge in using Spring-Data, Spring JDBC.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS using tools like Apache Axis.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX and DOM.
- Experience of Relational Database Management Systems (RDMS) like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2 and Non-Relational Databases (NoSQL) like MongoDB.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Experienced in using IDEs such as Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ, and Net Beans.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Methodologies (OOAD), Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), SOA, J2EE Design Patterns, Data Modelling and UML based system design.
- Experience of Build & Deployment phases and usage of Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tools.
- Hands on experience on Version control software such as SVN and GIT.
- Experience in using Jenkins for continuous integration and sonar jobs for java code quality and experience with Version Control tool GitHub.
- Experience in design, development, implementation, deployment, testing and maintenance using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, waterfall and SCRUM.
- Self-starter and a Team Player with excellent communication, interpersonal, positive thinking and mentoring skills and a good aptitude for learning.
- Expertise in working with SpringIOC, SpringMVC, SpringJDBC and SpringAOP
- Experience on J2EE design patterns such as Business Delegate, ServiceLocator, Transfer Object, Data AccessObject, SessionFacade, Singleton patterns.
- Experience in spring module like MVC, AOP, JDBC, ORM, JMS, and Web Services using Eclipse and STS IDE.
- Involved in Design, development and testing of web application and integration projects using Object Oriented technologies such as Core Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, JDBC, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java Beans, Web Services REST/SOAP , XML,XSLT,XSL, and Ant.
- Experience in using various Web and Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM -Web Sphere process server.
- Good experience with a NoSQL database.
- Good experience with web stacks such as Apache, Nginx, Varnish, and Lighttpd
- Excellent programming experience in Java 1.5/1.6, JDBC, Servlets, JSP.
- Experience in using and implementing design patterns such as Model-View-Control MVC, Data Access Object DAO, Factory, Singleton, and Business Delegate in the development of multi-tier distributed applications.
- Expertise in implementing Web Services using SOAP, WSDL.
- Experience in working with application servers and web servers such as, IBM Web Sphere and Tomcat
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, JMS, XML and Web Services.
- Experience in using frameworks and tools like Jakarta Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA
- Good exposure toService Oriented Architectyres SOA built on Web services WSDL USING SOAP protocol.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSD, XSL, XSLT and parsers like JAXP SAX, DOM and JAXB.
- Experience in developing applications using Map Reduce for analyzing with different file formats.
- Collected data from different sources like web servers and social media using flume for storing in HDFS.
- Ability to import and export data between HDFS and Relational Data Management Systems using Scoop.
- Utilized Log4j logging APIframework for logging Java applicationsfor debugging andmonitoring purposes.
- Proficient on Java Design Patterns & J2ee design patterns.
- Worked on Core Java and its libraries in creating the java/J2EE web application's business Logic.
- Used the various Complex data structures in collections Framework in Java/J2EE for building the Business Logic.
- Implemented JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as Factory, Template, MVC, Singleton.
- Implemented Java and J2EE Design Pattern such as Command, State, Template, Composite, Strategy and Observer.
- Responsible for implementing the business requirements using Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Implemented role based authentication and authorization using Siteminder and spring security.
- Implemented business process, database retrievals and access of information using Java and Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Security framework.
- Experience in IBM Web Sphere Application Server, BEA Web Logic, Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Hands on experience in developing numerous Multi-tier Java J2EE with different open source technologies and Frameworks - Jakarta Struts, Spring, Presentation Tier components (JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring MVC, Java Script, and HTML), Resource Tier components (JDBC) and Persistent Object Components using Hibernate and DAO, SQL, Oracle under Unix and Windows NT/XP.
- Experienced with RDBMS implementation and development using Oracle 10g/9i, PL/SQL, TOAD, MySQL, SQL Server and proficiency in writing complex SQL queries.
- Extensive development experience in different IDE's such as IBM RAD, IntelliJ and Eclipse.
- Experience in writing JUnit test cases.
- Experienced with RDBMS implementation and development using Oracle, PL/SQL, TOAD, MySQL, SQL Server and proficiency in writing complex SQL queries.
- Strong Experience in build and deploying applications using Ant in IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web logic and Tomcat servers.
LANGUAGE: JAVA, J2EE (SERVLETS, JSP, JDBC, JAVA BEANS, JSF, JNDI, EJB).
WEB TECHNOLOGIES: HTML/DHTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, XSD, WSDL, DTD, DOM/SAX, J2EE DESIGN PATTERN
FRAMEWORKS: STRUTS, SPRING, HIBERNATE, iBatis, JSF.
IDE'S: ECLIPSE, NET BEANS, BEA WEB LOGIC WORKSHOP, IBM RAD, .
WEB SERVICES: JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, APACHE AXIS, IBM MQ.
WEBSERVICE TOOLS: TCP MONITOR, SOAP UI, HTTP MONITOR, SECURE CRT.
APPLICATION SERVERS: BEA WEBLOGIC, IBM WAS, JBOSS, APACHE TOMCAT.
DATABASES: MYSQL, ORACLE, SQL SERVER, NOSQL (mongo, Cassandra)
TOOLS: BUILD (ANT, MAVEN, MAVEN2), LOGGING(LOG4J), VERSION CONTROL (CVS, SVN CLEAR CASE, SURROUND)TESTING (JIIRA, JUNIT, JMETER, JQUERY, CLEAR QUEST) MONITORING (SPLUNK, GOMEZ), TRAFFIC ROUTING (Big F5)
OPERATING SYSTEMS: WINDOWS 2000, WINDOWS XP, WINDOWS VISTA, WINDOWS 7, UNIX, LINUX, AIX.
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring MVC, IoC, Web Framework.
- Had experience in performance tuning J2EE apps, performance testing, analysis, and tuning.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Improved the maintainability of the project by implementing and improving Exception Handling and Collection APIs
- Involves in Sprint planning for the estimation of efforts for user stories and bugs.
- Performed code reviews and provided guidelines for best practices of software management, Coding Standards and Code Commenting for better understandability.
- Implemented UNIX utilities using shell script for data validation, manual job submission, restarting failed jobs, etc.
- Used Spring Boot, which is radically faster in building cloud Micro services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Actively involved in deployment Application war files in Weblogic Application server.
- Migration of current search process from Database to Solr search engine.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Refactored the code for JVM Optimization and performance of application.
- Involved in Maven based build process and continuous integration of the project using Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Experienced in full-text search engine techniques like Lucene, Solr with Jetty Server.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML to integrate other legacy systems.
- Unit testing of developed product features using Junit and Mockito frameworks as part of development cycle.
- Wrote build and deployed scripts using Shell and ANT scripts and involved in performance analysis of the application and fixed problems/suggest solutions.
- Used SOAP based Web services and RESTful Web services for transferring data between applications.
- Knowledge of open source frameworks including Spring, Play and Lucene.
- Designed and developed various Oracle database Simple and Complex Queries, PL/SQL procedures, Stored Procedures, Trigger and Functions.
- Responsible to finish Jira Tickets assigned on time and update their status on regular basis.
- Used SVN for source code control.
- Develop detailed program design for application changes and/or major bugs.
- Involved in writing program documentation and technical specification documents.
- Designed and developed the application using React JS framework along with HTML5, CSS3, Type Script, Java Script, Bootstrap, NPM.
- Hands on experience on designing and implementation of multi-tier application using web-based technologies like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Responsible for creating REST API using Spring-boot.
- Used Spring Core such as Dependence Injection, Annotations and XML based Configurations.
- Strong Experience on MAVEN build System.
- Designed JSON requests according to front-end pages.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concatenation etc.)
- Had Hands on Experience APM (Application Monitoring) Tools like AppDynamics and Google Analytics which tracks user data.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the project status.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues for different browsers of IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Operas.
- Dealt with latest Java 11 features like utility methods, local-Variable Syntax for Lambda Parameters, Nested Based Access Control and Reading/Writing Strings to and from the Files.
- Developed applications using JAVA 11, Spring Cloud Config.
- Involved in code deploy a multitude application utilizing almost AWS stack (EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS, IAM) and supported AWS ElastiCache focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS)EC2 to deploy Docker containers.
- Implemented the OAuth security of the application using internalmoduleand working on fixing the security vulnerabilities identified through static scan codes.
- Used NodeJS for building web applications with client-server architecture where both can initiate communication in two-way connections and allows them to exchange the data.
- Implement OAuth tokenisation for RESTful webservices using Spring boot.
- Used Spring Data Repositories to perform CRUD operations.
- Involved in creating and Deployment of REST API and Microservices in Java J2EE using Spring Boot.
- Developed Microservices components using Docker, Apache Camel and ActiveMQ.
- Developed Micro services using Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Netflix OSS, Spring Cloud and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Utilized Apache Camel to integrate microservices and RabbitMQ messaging exchanges.
- Used Spring Data Mongo DB as the persistence framework in retrieving the user and medical benefits details from Mongo DB.
- Extensively used Maven tobuild the application and deploy on Embedded Tomcat Server.
- Using GitHub for reviewing and merging the code to the remote repository.
- Used JIRA for tracking the defects and to update the JIRA ticket's as the work progresses.
- Closely worked with QAs, Business and Architect to solve various defects in quick and fast manner to meet deadlines.
- Used Github for the version control and Agile methodology has been followed.
- Developed several web UI react components for the application.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags
- Involved in the migrating the entire application from AngularJS to ReactJS.
- Analysis of business requirements and feasibility study for the implementation.
- Review technical deliverables such as code, unit test cases. Provide technical guidance to UX team and product owners.
- Resolving data issues in pre-production and production environments and providing root cause for the same.
- Reviewing existing data load process and identifying the opportunity to improve the performance of data loading and data retrieval process.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Type Script, J2EE, jQuery, Bootstrap, React JS, Apache Tomcat, Maven, REST API, NPM, Grunt, JSON, DOM, TFS.
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Design, Development, Unit Testing and maintenance of CEC application.
- Involved in discussions with Business Analysts and designed the TDD (Technical Design Documents).
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML files that contains declarations and other dependentobjects declaration.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Worked on Java 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Java Stream API and Concurrent Accumulators.
- Developed java components using Spring, Spring JDBC, Spring Transaction Management
- Developed Spring JDBC Template and DAO layers to offer abstraction for the business from the database related code (CRUD).
- Design and development of Microservices using Spring Boot, REST API.
- Responsible for developing Microservices using Test Driven Development and Pair Programming in a DevOps environment using Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Webflux and migrated applications from servlet to reactive API.
- Used Annotations for Spring DI, Auto wiring and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Use Enterprise Architect to generate the XML schema for the application.
- Used Microservices architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache ActiveMQ message brokers.
- Implemented Multi-Threading to achieve consistent concurrency in the application.
- Implemented and used Web Services with the help of WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS to get updates from the third parties.
- Developed RESTful API's, which takes in an HTTP request and produces the HTTP response in JSON Format using micro services.
- Used JAXB to read the xml file and then created instances of generated classes.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of Oracle database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service. Used Oracle for persist the data getting from legacy system.
- Used STS for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Used Git as Version Control System for maintaining source code and to store and retrieve the Source Code.
- Drafted comprehensive reports to track bugs and design flaws using JIRA.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTPAPIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Worked extensively with importing metadata into Hive using Scala and migrated existing tables and applications to work on Hive and AWS cloud Developed code for both server side and client side implementations using Spring Web MVC, AOP and Dependency Injection.
- Developed User Interfaces using HTML and Backbone.JS.
- Developed reusable Backbone.JS directives and worked on Backbone.JS Controllers which Isolates scope to perform operations in UI.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents and also Implemented JAXB in XML binding.
- Experience in Developing User Interface (UI) Rich Web Applications and Web Service Applications using HTML 4, XHTML, CSS 2, XML, AJAX, Object Oriented Java Script, ANGULARJS, REACTJS, BOOTSTRAP Framework, RESTful services, JAVA, JSP.
- Working on AWS Elastic load balancing for deploying applications in high availability.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Angular JS was used to parse the JSON file using the REST web services.
- Developed business tier components and services using RESTful web services.
- Used Spring Rest Controllers, Spring Web MVC and Spring Boot extensively to implement server side business logic.
- Used Spring JPA to design entity data mapping with Oracle DB.
- Implemented Log4J1.2 for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenders.
- Involved in JAD sessions with the client and functional team and gave demos on developed functionality.
- Involved in production support for resolving user problems.
- Involved in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with Postman (Plug-in for chrome).
- Developed JUnit test classes for Controller, Service and Data layers
- Performed code reviews and provided guidelines for best practices of software management, Coding Standards and Code Commenting for better understandability.
- Used Mockito for data mapping along with J-units.
- Involved in creating Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make it more dynamic by using Angular 2.
- Responsible for Creation of TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2. Followed ES6 coding standard and coding best practices.
- Used Selectors, Events, AJAX and Dom Manipulation using components in Angular 2 for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Created tasks for updating ts-config tracked files based on glob, tslinting, and compiling Typescript files
- Validating Properties for correct usage of Components using React JS.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Designed and developed queries using SQL and named queries, criterion API’s and create one-to- one and one-to many relationships using Hibernate and created hibernate mapping files.
- Responsible for creating REST API using Spring-boot
- Responsible for creating Batch processes using different modules of Spring-boot like spring-boot-batch, spring-boot-data.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and AWS admin console.
- Responsible for migration of existing Linux servers to Amazon AWS virtual servers.
- Installed, configured, and administration of NoSQL database clusters in AWS Virtual Private Cloud Network. Created architecture stack for data access with NoSQL data base Cassandra
- Designed and developed third-party payment services, REST services to offer users convenient payment methods using various APIs provided by various third-party payment processors based on OAuth 2.0 protocol.
- Using Swagger Framework, implementing the Restful API and Swagger gives the rich UI to test API.
- Testing application using Jasmine Test Framework and running test cases using Grunt and Karma.
- Extensively used Spring IoC architectural model to inject objects based on the selection of components like setter injection and Interface injection to manage the object references.
- Implemented data processing platform using Apache Kafka, Apache Cassandra to analyze data.
- Developed Unit test scripts using Junit and Spock. Implemented logging using Log4j.
- Generated monthly reports for customers and sending those mails about different policies using Spring Quartz functionality.
- Smoke Test and Acceptance Testing is performed with Selenium in multiple Java platforms.
- Worked with the automation team to understand the Selenium scripts and review the code, run the tests and review the results and provide inputs to the team.
- Configured Jenkins extensively to handle application deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) server and to integrate with Git Hub version control.
- Used Maven and Jenkins to automate the build and deploy process and SVN was used for project management and version management.
Environment: Angular 2, TypeScript, React JS, Node JS, MySQL, Hibernate, Spring-boot, REST API, AWS, Cassandra, REST services, OAuth 2.0, Swagger, Jasmine, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Spring IoC, Apache Kafka, Junit,, Log4j, Spring Quartz, Selenium, Maven and Jenkins
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and Angular resources.
- Used the CollectionsAPI, Generics, multi-threading while developing code.
- Method references are used provided in Java8 to make use of methods already named
- Database development required creation of new tables PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Designed enterprise API’s and involved in developing the API’s. Involved in testing API’s using SoapUI and Postman.
- Implemented Swagger for the microservices for Documenting Rest API.
- Implemented Rest API Design Guidelines for the microservices.
- Involved in writing Maven scripts for automated deployment of the application and managed GitHub Projects and migrated from SVN to GitHub with merge and version and used Jenkins for continuous integration
- Involved in writing the action classes and from beans for different modules using Spring MVC.
- Developed the application using Intellij IDE and used WebLogic server to deploy the applications and worked on the JMS queues and configured on WebLogic server.
- Constructed AWS Security Groups which behaved as virtual firewalls controlling the traffic allowed to reach one or greater AWS EC2 instances.
- Configured AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) Group and users for improved login authentication.
- Developed Mean Stack from scratch including Mongo DB server (Mongoose Connector) setup and Express JS server development.
- Used Mongo DB as an open source distributed database management system designed to handle large amount of data across many commodity servers, providing high availability and no single point of failure.
- Developed JUnit, Chai, Mocha and Gulp test cases for unit, integration, and functional tests.
- Designed and deployed XML files for Dispatcher Servlets, Application Context and Controllers to implement the Inversion of Control (IOC) module in spring.
- Ran Log aggregations, website Activity tracking and commit log for distributed system using Apache Kafka
- Used Log4j to print logging, debugging, warning and info on server console. Debugged the MAVEN scripts for building entire web application.
Environment: Core Java& Java 8, J2EE JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Collections, Generics, JUnit, Struts, Spring, AWS, JBPM, Hibernate, Microservices, Eclipse, WebLogic Application Server 5.0, UML, SQL, NOSQL, React.js, Hapi.js, Node.js, Babel, Redux, Bootstrap, Docker, Jenkins,Spring, Spring Boot,, JDBC, JAX-WS, HTTP, REST API, Apache Active MQ, STS, Maven, Oracle, GIT, Jenkins, Agile, Windows