- Excellent Experience of 9+ years in application design, analysis, development, integration, debugging, implementation and testing of various web applications. .
- Experience with middleware's using Redux - Thunk, Redux-Saga, Redux-Logger, and Universal React Redux. Expertise in ReactJS framework to develop the SPA.
- Developed various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM and Redux library.
- Excellent working experience on MVC architecture systems with application development using Core Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JSP, EJB, JSP, JMS, Servlets and JDBC.
- Experience in the use of various relational databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Lambda Functions through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Experienced in implementation of SOAP and REST Web services using Contract first or Service first approach.
- Enhanced Microservices architecture, Docker, Kubernetes environment.
- Extensive working experience on application servers like WebLogic Application Server and Apache Tomcat.
- Expert in unit testing using Mocha, Chai and Enzyme. Used Git/GitHub to maintain the versions of the file.
- Proficient on Automation tools like Selenium, TestNG, Junit, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber, and SOAP UI Pro for testing.
- Expertise in using bug/issue tracking and project management tool JIRA.
- Extensive development experience with IDE's like IDEA, IntelliJ, Eclipse,
- Excellent experience in working with Agile SCRUM Methodology.
- Effective problem solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, excellent in written and verbal communication.
Web technologies: React.JS, Redux, Saga, Thunk, Promises, GraphQL, Async/Await, Axios, React HOC
JS Frameworks: Angular 2+, Node.JS, Bootstrap.JS, Backbone.JS, Ext.JS
Databases: MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL
Build Scripts: Maven, Ant, Jenkins
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Azure
Container Orchestration Tools: Kubernetes, Docker
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mocha, Selenium, Karma, Jasmine.
Software Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, OOPS/OOAD, TDD, UML, Waterfall
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Ubuntu
Sr. WEB DEVELOPER
- Developed dynamic and responsive web pages using React, Redux, HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Bootstrap, Node.JS and D3.js.
- Development of single-page application using React, Redux, HTML, Node.JS, Express.JS and SASS/LESS. Leveraged Redux for state management using Actions, Dispatchers, Providers and Store.
- Developed robust form management system with complete CRUD capabilities in React Native, Redux, and Firebase.
- Elegantly used React-Router techniques Axios service to retrieve data from server synchronously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Designed several UI screens with GUI, Reactjs, Redux, saga, thunk, React HOC, Material-UI, React Bootstrap, Axios, flux, mobx, nextjs, sass, less, Lodash. Developed Single page application using Angular 5, Typescript and RXJS.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using modular based architecture provided by Angular 2. Set up server middleware to solve CORS issues between Angular 2 and node server.
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rxjs React Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Redux-saga used to make application side effects easier to manage, more efficient to execute, simple to test, and better at handling failures. Wrote custom SCSS and JS to allow the theme to accommodate the designs.
- Used all type of ReactJS methods and components like React Async Await, components, containers and direct routes imports.
- The Redux-Thunk middleware was used with the Redux store to retrieve contract data via a RESTful API implemented on the backend in Node.js and MongoDB. Used CORS to allow websites to share resources across domains safely and securely.
- In this application Vue components (Vue Router, Vuex) extend basic HTML elements to encapsulate reusable code.
- Automatically updated table data with Vue.js data binding.
- Built webpack bundler with babel loader for react and es6 pre-sets. Different bundling for development, staging and production. Used Bower, NPM, Grunt and Gulp for managing the dependencies in the web application.
- Worked in Hybrid app development using ionic and Cordova. Implemented responsive web design using hybrid Ionic framework and Angular. Strong focus on React-Native, React, Electron, iOS, MobX, Webpack, and Node.js
- Used Angular 5 and GitHub API to develop web application to track pull request statuses over multiple repositories.
- Implemented JAXB Framework to convert XML files into Java Objects and vice versa (marshalling and unmarshalling).
- Developed web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C standards.
- Implemented with security vulnerable fixes - Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF), Forceful Browsing, Request Token, Password Maintenance using OWASP framework.
- Used CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS and Stylus with BEM methodology, to create more structured and understandable stylesheets for easier collaboration with the development team.
- Implemented JSON web token (JWT) for user authentication to ensure users work with their own relative content.
- Designed, Developed extensive additions to existing Java/J2EE Web Application utilizing (SOA) techniques.
- Used MongoDB and MySQL databases in Web API development. Developed database migrations using SQL Alchemy Migration. Consumed SOAP and Rest Web services. Utilized Node.JS, mongo DB and Express to create Restful API's.
- Worked with Docker Containers, Microservices, serverless architecture, container orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes and Amazon ECS, DevOps models, developer.
- Used GraphQL together with Feathersjs to build a real-time web application back-end environment.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) to maintain a centralized storage for server hosted on two boxes.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using MongoDB.
- Developed tools based on Node.js for checking devices (Device Tracker) Android and iOS.
- Developed native android application using Android SDK (Java and Kotlin) in an Agile, Scrum and Kanban environment.
- Made use of Swift extensive features and enhanced syntaxes to make the code cleaner and safer.
- Utilized continuous integration technologies such as CircleCI which utilized tests developed for front and back ends in Mocha, Chai, Jasmine and Karma. Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used Acquia Cloud for active passive configuration of software load balancer (nginx) and a reverse proxy cache (Varnish).Fixed all the SonarQube, PMD and Findbug findings.
- Debug the application using Chrome Developer tools to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM.
- Built and coordinate an automated build & release CI/CD process using GitLab, and, Chef on hybrid IT infrastructure.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma and performed end to end testing using Protractor and Selenium.
- Created test plans and JUnit test cases and test suite for testing the application, also used JUnit, EasyMock, TestNG, JMeter, Postman, SonarQube. Implemented strategies for unit and functional tests with Jasmine and Selenium.
- Developed and performed test cases using Karma in the unit test, and used the Protractor and Enzyme. Also, wrote unit tests using Jest and Enzyme for test-driven development. Utilized MinifyJS and UglifyJS for file minification and compression.
- Created Unit tests using Mocha, Chai and Enzyme. Worked on CI/CD with Jenkins, TeamCity.
- Written test cases and done Unit testing execution with JASMINE and KARMA.
- Utilized JIRA for Bug Tracking, JSLint to maintain consistent style amongst all the developers and GIT for version control. Maintained client communications including email, slack, and daily standups.
- Installed and configure a Linux server to publish applications and the DataBase.
- Used HipChat, Zoom and Slack for communication with team members.
- Handled cross browser platform compatibility issues (Firefox and Safari) on both Windows and Mac.
- Utilized VS Code IDE while designing and implementing the user interface.
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology of software development thereby satisfying the Customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Sr. WEB DEVELOPER
- Implemented UI by adapting Angular 2 framework with Typescript, HTML5, and CSS.
- Developed ES6 web components for the multiple uses in the UI.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM and Redux. Used Babel for transpiling code written in ES6 to ES5 supported by most browsers.
- Created Single Page Application (SPA) and Two-Way Binding using concepts like Routing, React Promises, Services, Scopes, Controllers and Directives.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX to speed the application.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS UI Bootstrap for creating rich, Responsive UI Screens for varying screen sizes and devices, worked with Responsive Web design using Bootstrap.JS
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG standards.
- Used HTTP headers to control the cross-origin requests (CORS) with preflight requests PUT, DELETE, CONNECT.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked with diverse technologies such as React.js, Flux, Webpack, AngularJS, React-router and ES6.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using ReactJS and Redux architecture for internal team's productivity use. Worked on Redux with React to handle large chunks of data for the better performance.
- Involved in processing JSON data from RESTful web service by using Axios to get resources from the database and populated data on the UI and used Redux-Saga as middleware.
- Implemented Presentation layer using JSP, Servlets, Backbone, AngularJS CSS framework, SASS, LESS, Compass, HTML/CSS into java deployed applications, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Used CSS, Reactjs, Redux, saga, Thunk, react HOC, Material-UI, React Bootstrap, Axios, flux, Mobx, Nextjs, SASS, LESS, Lodash for applying style in entire applications.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions in Oracle to process the trades using JDBC, Hadoop, Big data, Cassandra, NoSQL, MongoDB, MySql, MSSQL, PL/SQL.
- Design, developed of many PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance/handling.
- Configured Hibernate, Spring and MyFaces (JSF) to map the business objects to MySQL Database using XML configuration file. Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL. Designed dynamic and multi-browser compatible pages using AJAX, Grunt and JSON.
- Developed an application which runs on various platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Developed React JS pages, and Mobile Application Using React-Native Using Expo and Android Studio Web services calls, AJAX calls for the application.
- Used Mercurial to keep track of versioning of the source code.
- Used GitHub and Jenkins for the continuous integration and deployment.
- Worked on github for tracking process of coding. Test-driven development using Jasmine unit test and grunt.
- Used chrome-networking tools to monitor performance and chrome developer tools to debug the code.
- Developed test suites in Selenium WebDriver (Java) with TestNG framework in Eclipse IDE for regression and sanity testing. Built unit test cases and integration test cases using Mocha, Chai. Tested React Applications with Jest.
- Conducted Usability Testing using Karma, Jasmine and end to end testing using Protractor and Gulp to resolve interface problems.
- Tracked software issues and project progress enterprise-wide using Jira and JSLint for ensuring quality code.
- Documented the progress of the daily stand-ups with the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence, HipChat).
- Used Jenkins tool to setup Maven and perform unit testing for a web application and performed code analysis by using Jenkins.
- Implemented multiple J2EE web service projects using Java, REST, SOAP, Spring, WebLogic and Websphere in production.
- Implemented application using Visual Studio Code, CSS, Angular CLI and Restful Web API.
- Designed UI patterns and developed applications with the help of Eclipse, Sublime text and Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Worked on tools like Gulp, Grunt, Webpack and developed CLI applications using commander module.
- Designed deployment system using Nginx for web requests to multiple node applications.
- Developed single page applications and Micro services, using NodeJS and React libraries and Manage continuous integration and deployment for microservices in the AWS platform using (Kubernetes Cluster, Docker, Nginx Proxy, Nexus, Jenkins and GitLab).
- Designed a data analysis pipeline using Amazon Web Services such as S3, EC2 and Elastic Map Reduce.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Google's Kubernetes container environment, utilizing Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build and test and deploy.
- Created and managed a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the cloud using Jenkins.
- Developed web applications quickly and effectively Responsive Web Design, Frameworks, Ionic, Twitter Bootstrap and experience in making web page's cross browser compatible.
- Used Ionic along with Cordova, Phonegap to build native apps and integrating hybrid components to the application.
- Performed application deployment using JBoss application server on Windows and Linux. Extensively worked in groupware and project management software such as HipChat,
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum. Participated in daily Stand up meetings with Scrum Master.
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
SR. REACTJS DEVELOPER
- Provided UI/UX feedback to improve software design and implementation.
- Designed and developed persistence layer build on ORM framework and developed it using Hibernate.
- Used SOAP Technology for exchanging the XML application using HTTP.
- Configured JMS Server set up and DB Connection pool setup & deployed Returned items in Weblogic Server.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, EJB’s using Web sphere Studio Application and used CVS for version control. Implemented Selenium IDE with java script for Web apps.
- Used SVN version controller to manage code versions and to check in the data as XML files.
- Used Maven, selenium RC, Java and Selenium Grid to create nightly automation scripts.
- Used GIT for version control and handled unit testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Developed applications using Hibernate ORM mappings using xml and annotation configurations.
- Developed application using Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Worked on Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap and CSS3 Media Query to support different responsive layouts.
- Implemented Hibernate for the ORM layer in transacting with Oracle database. Extensively used Oracle programming using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
- Wrote complex SQL statements to retrieve data from the DB2 database. Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards, to access data from IBM DB2.
- Developed the Web Services Client using SOAP, WSDL description to verify the credit history of the new customer to provide a connection. Built a website using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- In depth exposure to creating API for internal and external application using REST and SOAP based design. Open source framework like Jersey used for create REST API.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBoss Application Server
- Wrote TypeScript codes to develop different functionalities and view parts for the UI (User Interface).
- Developed maintainable SCSS, CSS style sheet on LESS pre-processor incorporated its dynamic features such as variables, operations and mixings. Developed SCSS, CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects.
- Designed frame-less web applications using CSS preprocessors like SASS, LESS as per W3C Standards.
- Perform accessibility evaluations for websites. Create best practice guidelines that meet WCAG standard.
- Worked with data sanitization to prevent attacks like Cross site scripting (XSS).
- Executed the test steps defined in Test Cases manually and reporting the bugs in JIRA.
- Followed agile software development process, attended scrum meetings for incremental product development. Developed shell scripts, on Linux platform, to process data from upstream systems.
- Used HipChat and Lync for inter-personal communication amongst team members.