- Around 8 years of professional experience in the IT industry as a developer which includes 5 years of experience on RPA tools such as UI Path, Automation Anywhere and Web development technologies.
- 5 +years of hands - on expertise on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in architecting and developing solutions for automating the complex business processes.
- Experience in identifying the automatable processes for doing process assessments and robotic factor calculation.
- Good exposure in interacting with clients and solving application environment issues and can communicate effectively with people Confidential different levels including stakeholders, internal teams and the senior management.
- Have very strong inter-personal skills and the ability to work independently and with the group, can learn quickly and easily adaptable to the working environment.
- Experienced in the software development methodologies like the Agile methodologies, waterfall and the application development. Also, the web/enterprise applications using Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology including the design programming, testing and implementation.
- Worked on all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle such as Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing, Debugging, Production and the Maintenance.
- Design, Develop & deployment full automated UIPath RPA Robot & Orchestrator Testing &Production environments.
- Developed Re-usable components & workflows as part of core automation UI Path framework
- Experience of leveraging opensource or third party RPA Robotic components available on the Marketplace
- Ability to debug Complex UI Path RPA workflow automation jobs for resolving issues quickly across multiple robotic environments.
- Expertise working on domains such as Capital Markets, Investment Banking sectors .
- Ability to switch or use different programming languages for Automation seamlessly.
- Improved existing business process by 10x through Robotic processing automation eliminating all manual work & saving tons of money for clients.
- Strong knowledge of the entire RPA project life cycle and project deliverables .
- Production Support & Issue Resolving within critical deadlines & Escalation coordination with various teams if necessary.
- Good experience in RPA discovery phase with knowledge on POC Approach and process assessment to determine complexity of Automation.
- Experience in Automating Web, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Windows, applications using RPA
- Expertise in end-to-end development of RPA solutions from process analysis to system study, automation assessment, solution designing, development, UAT, documentation and solution implementation
- Good experience in script development, Script testing.
- Trained juniors in RPA and helped my organization to build strong RPA Team.
- Develop REST Web Services using Ruby/Rails API Design and develop website using Ruby/Rails .
- Experience in developing Ruby and Web Based applications.
- Good understanding of project management.
RPA tools: UI Path, Automation Anywhere (V11.3, V10)
Languages: Ruby, VB#.NET, PHP
Web Technologies: SOAP, REST, jQuery, HTML, AJAX, CSS, JSON,SASS, Ruby on Rails, MVC, HTML, AngularJS, Rspec, Action Mailer, Action Controller, Active Resources, Fixtures, ReactJS, Redux, Drupal, Server Side Includes, Edge Side Includes, Single Sign On (SSO), Sinatra, Squid, Apache, Tomcat
Scripting Languages: Python, Java Script
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Ruby mine
Databases: Oracle 11g/12c, MySQL 5.6, MS SQL Server
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB 2.2, Cassandra.
Methodologies: Agile-Scrum (Jira), Water Fall, Behavior Driven Development
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX
Data Processing Format(s): CSV, Excel, PDF
Version Controls: SVN, GIT, Github, CVS.
RPA Developer (UI Path)
- Working in the RPA Centre of Excellence team to ensure quality in project deliveries and maintaining the bots if any issues are encountered.
- Fully Automated & Deployed - Three mission Critical & Complex Business Processes Involving CEO, CFO & Business Analyst users by extracting and transforming data by applying required business process rules to sync data between various internal web applications, MS Office Automation, External Data Applications (DropBox etc) and databases.
- Parameterizing the RPA Process, so that it’s polymorphic Confidential runtime just by tuning configuring parameters via Excel and JSON based attributes.
- Responsible for drafting manual business process requirements in collaboration with Stakeholders (CEO, CFO, Business Analysts).
- Used UiPath selectors to store the attributes of a graphical user interface element and its parents, in the shape of an XML fragment.
- Implemented Web Recorder for automating logging and inserting data actions into browser application.
- Used Data Scraping method for extracting structured data from browser applications or documents into a CSV file or Excel Spread sheet.
- Experience in Data Scraping from Websites, Portals, Social Media sites, Mainframe screens applications using weekly Reviews and Capturing Feedback, Improving Robotic Process.
- Manage the support of RPA applications and cover the following functions: Break Fix, Code Deployment, Disaster Recovery, AIT Governance, Technical Recovery Plans and Control Plans, Interface with Vendor for System Related Issues, Integration Test Support
- Implemented the practical usage of various UiPath Orchestrator functionalities like Bots, Processes, Assets, Jobs, Schedulers, Logging, Recovery Methods and Application Credentials.
- Improved Executive Productivity by 90% reduction in manual overheads, ability to scale growth of Robotic Process deliverables by 10x.
- Developed and implemented end to end processes including automation of Web Portal, MS-Excel Operation, MS-Outlook
- Delivered Bi-Weekly Releases of RPA Business Process Continuous Integration of Robotic.
- Process Delivery to the Business Users by Integrating with Github, UI Path Orchestrators.
Tools: Git, Github, VB.NET, RPA, UI Path, JSON, CSV, EXCEL, Ruby, Computer Vision Libraries (Google, Tesseract, Microsoft) for OCR Text Extraction Processing from PDF Documents. CRM Systems: HubSpot, Hunter
Confidential - TX
RPA Developer (UI Path)
- Defined RPA automation strategy for process involving mainframes, Remote Servers, Terminals, and web applications implemented.
- Implemented selectors for interacting with windows and web browsers for continuous navigation of applications.
- Developed the objects and workflows as per client requirement.
- Working with Business and Subject Matter experts to gather all the process related requirements to implement and scheduled meetings with Business Team for the process discussions and clarifications.
- Experience in developing End to End Bots and integrating the code into the CTL standard RE Framework Template
- Experience in building robotic processes for Web applications, Desktop applications, Citrix applications, Database applications, Mainframe applications.
- Experience in automating using recordings like Basic, Web, Desktop, Image, Native Citrix, CV.
- Experience in integrating API web Services with SOAP and REST UI path and extracting the values based on the type xml/Json.
- Worked on Database applications to integrate with the servers and extract/updating required data.
- Good experience in using the keystrokes, hot keys, user events and connecting terminals for the mainframe applications.
- Worked on Stored procedures using the DB connection integrations with UI path.
- Reviewed the deployment checklist of the developers to ensure all the data is filled out correctly before sharing out to the Production team.
- Used Data Scraping/Screen Scraping to get the structured or unstructured data from the web applications with the outputs in Full Text, native, OCR and the relative data scraping.
- Interacted with different mail servers Outlook and Send exchange mail to send the daily process status reports and to receive email when the process execution is stopped.
- Well Versed with UIpath studio, UIpath robot, UIpath Orchestrator.
- Expertise in debugging the code and fixing the errors in the code using breakpoints, Step in activities, highlighting elements.
- Worked with Business for the User Acceptance Testing and getting the code reviewed by the code reviewer before moving to deployment.
- Maintaining several RPA bots as batch processes on daily basis and ensure quality and high performance to the internal and vendor applications of the organization.
- Performing the Sanity testing cycle before in a sanity environment for monitoring the bot after moving live and fixing bugs if any encountered.
- Moving the bot to the live environment after fixing all the bugs encountered in the Sanity Testing process.
- A friendly interactive and a good team player supporting developers with efficient solutions to meet the deadlines on time.
Environment: UI path Tool, RE Framework, API, Database, XML, HTML, Java Script, CSS.
Confidential, Merrillville, IN
RPA Developer (Automation Anywhere)
- Worked with clients and RPA developers to execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions; and ensuring quality of the system .
- Resolving the production issues and run-time issues whereas bot is running in 24/7 basis.
- Develop and creates RPA processes to automate repetitive and rule based digital task (attended and unattended robot).
- Supports process re-engineering by involving users in process-flow analysis and work redesign, with emphasis on effective utilization of systems or other information technologies to improve organizational performance.
- Did the enhancement in bot like added extra functionality and removed unwanted functionality from tasks.
- Actively involved in Client meetings for gather requirement and helping to accelerate the processes, providing strong auditing and reporting capabilities while eliminating human errors and protecting sensitive data
- Experience in working with Database, Excel, windows recorder, String, Object Cloning, Keystrokes, Web Recorder, Files and Folders operations, Error Handlers, HTML, sent email commands for automating Salesforce app in Automation Anywhere.
- Involved in code review and fine tuning the code for performance related issues and worked on debugging application for fixing bugs and Production support.
- Collaborated with the other process and development team roles to interpret business requirements and translated them into an automation solution that meets functional and non-functional needs .
- Involved with the solution architect to design the process & Actively involved in requirements gathering process.
- Supported and did Analysis of business processes Confidential operational level, provide recommendations and potential RPA solutions for individual process and process integration.
- Prepared test cases and unit testing using negative and positive scenario to make final process bug free.
- Write complex SQL queries to update sheets and data validation in excel.
- Performed task scheduling using Automation Anywhere Control room.
Environment : Automation Anywhere tool 10.3, MS Excel, Web and Windows App, Salesforce App, MS SQL Server 2012
Ruby on Rails Developer
- Involved in the design and development phases of the application using Ruby, Rails (3.1) framework and Rubymine IDE.
- Collaborated with Product Management and User Experience experts regarding product definition, schedule, scope and project-related decisions.
- Designed front end of the application using Rails, AJAX, JSON, CSS and jQuery and back end was developed by Active records.
- Installation and configuration of multiple versions of Ruby using RVM (RubyVersion Manager) bundler install.
- Worked with HTML, CSS, JSP, XML, JSON, and Ext JS for developing user interface.
- Used ROR on Mac operating system to design the website, backed by PHP and MySQL.
- Designed webpage layouts using CSS3, HTML5, SASS, along with JQuery and adding dynamic functionality to each module.
- Administered legacy PHP and Ruby on Rails applications.
- Used RESTful API to gather related data and also created Restful http services to interact with UI.
- Implemented Behavior Driven Development using Rspec and Used Restful API to gather related data for products.
- Used JIRA for issue tracking, bug tracking and project management functions in real time environment.
- Used agile development for development and maintenance of Custom Web Applications.
- Maintaining the existing Ruby on Rails reports application and performed enhancements using JQUERY, HTML for better look and feel.
- Used Restful API in communicating with third parties.
- Coded model level validation using Ruby programming with emphasis in web security.
- Responsible for writing code in Object Oriented Programming supported by Ruby on Rails in Agile SCRUM environment.
- Unit tested using TDD principles for Restful API's using Rspec, and ffaker gems.
Environment: Ruby on Rails, MVC, HTML, AngularJS, RESTful, CSS, PHP, Jquery, Ruby, Rspec, Rails, MySQL, Agile, JVM, Action Mailer, Action Controller, Active Resources, Fixtures.
- Flex Power Play, is a solar energy and home automation experience that empowers homeowners to design an energy-efficient, connected home ecosystem.
- I was responsible for the design, development & hosting of all the Web & Mobile (Hybrid) Applications and also actively participated in developing/updating the Mule based APIs used for these applications.
- Developed versatile Content-types in Drupal which the marketing team could use for their extensive campaigns.
- Designed and developed a single sign on (SSO) solution to all the apps using a SAML2 based Authentication.
- Worked on Apache to modify/rewrite incoming requests and cache the responses based on cache-keys to improve performance by reducing CPU load.
- Developed caching strategies on the browser or EDGE servers based on max-age headers and using ESI caching mechanisms provided by Squid