- Experience in Producing and consuming Web Services Technologies like Restful, SOAP.
- Excellent Exposure to Cloud Services like Amazon Web Services (AWS)for deployment of Micro Services.
- Expert in SOA using SOAP and Rest based Web Services
- Experience in Integrating and deploying applications using Heroku and Firebase.
- Experience in understanding and using NoSQL Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra, Couch DB, and Redis.
- Expertise in using Version control Systems likeGit, GitHub and Bitbucket in Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins
- Experience in building tools Maven and NPM
- Possess strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Excellent working experience with different operating systems like Windows, Mac OS.
- Highly proficient in understanding new technologies accomplishing projects goals successfully.
- Good team player and ability to work in fast paced environment.
Languages: Java Script, Type Script, Python
Web Technologies: ReactJS, Bootstrap, NodeJS, CSS3
Frame Works: ExpressJS, React Hooks
Build Tools: NPM, Docker, Maven, and Jenkin
Application Servers: NodeJS
Web Services: SOAP, REST.
Scripting languages: Java Script, Shell Script.
XML technologies: DTD, XSD, XML, XSL, XSLT, XQuery, SAX, DOM, JAXP.
Version Control: Git, GitHub and Bitbucket
Environment: s: Windows, Mac OS
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application, developed using AGILE/Scrum methodology.
- Created single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more users experience to make dynamic by using React JS framework and Node JS.
- Implemented React Routercomponent for navigation and the services to connect the web application to back - end APIs.
- Used React JS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA) and React-Redux thunk to make REST API calls.
- Ported and redesigned the Lead management system using React, implementing modular design.
- Strong MySQL and MongoDB administration skills in Mac OS and Windows.
- Developed Rest API to processes the data from DB to another Rest Service.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Involved in building COSMOS web services test application.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Coded web services to expose Oracle DB Functions and Store procedures.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate to fetch data from database and avoid redundant database access statements.
- Applied write concern for level of acknowledgement while MongoDB write operations and to avoid rollback.
- Involved in Batch Module and Developed Batch's using Spring Batch.
- Developed Microservices for various Activation and management activities in One Network flow.
- Implemented Microservices Architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST, SOAP.
- Used MongoDB internal tools like Mongo Compass, Mongo Atlas Manager & Ops Manager, Cloud Manager etc.
- Used various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers.
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate& Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Worked in a highly dynamic AGILE environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings.
- Implemented Multithreading concept to handle transaction management with isolation and propagation levels.
- Designed the system based on spring MVC Model architecture. Developed a business logic layer
- Designed and developed components relating to Concept Wave projects.
- Created and updated database objects.
- Deployed it into AWS using EC2 instances.
- Implemented batch configuration in spring boot application. Created the Maven project to integrate Restful API, Oracle & microservices.
- Used REST web service to get corporate card information and to make changes in the card database for businesses.
- Created API Jenkins job, set up GitHub repository for Mule project also created project POM.
- Created SOAP web service in pushing data to downstream systems and Implemented request and response objects using SOAP web services.
- Written SQL statements for retrieving data from DB2 using JDBC and used IBM Data Studio to view and update the DB2 Database and worked on MongoDB.
- Developed and written Stored Procedures and views to extract the needed data from DB2 and reflect on the UI. Created DB2 Server Stored Procedures for implementing business logic at the database level.
- Understanding Use requirements participating in design discussions, implementation feasibility analysis both at front-end and backend level, documenting requirements.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Used MongoDB to store Big Data in JSON format and Aggregation is used in MongoDB to Match, Sort and Group operation.
- Developed UI component with ReactJS framework by utilizing the core features like MVC pattern and Dependency Injection.
- Developed the back-end web services and designed the front end of the application using CSS, AJAX, JSONand JQuery.
- Used Multithreading to improve the performance for processing of data feeds.
- Used jQuery to modify DOM elements content by using cross-browser selector engine called Sizzle.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using React Hooks maintain core Objects Lifecycle. for user authentication, limit login attempts and password hashing JSON.
- Implemented Web Services clients for APIs.