- 6+ years of software development experience in requirements Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and production support of scalable, Multi - Tier distributed enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Working knowledge in multi-tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Development Lifecycle ( SDLC ).
- Experience on Agile (Scrum), Waterfall, and Extreme Programming ( Test Driven development , Pair Programming, Code Reviews).
- Extensively worked on coding using core java concepts like multithreading , collections , serialization , Synchronization , exception handling , generics, network APIs and database connections.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks like JSF, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, Struts Framework, Struts Validation and Tiles Frameworks.
- Hands-on experience with Spring, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Data-RS, Spring Security.
- Proficient in persistence frameworks Hibernate, I BATIS, JPA, to map POJOs to a relational database and using Hibernate Query Language ( HQL ).
- Experience in implementing the declarative enterprise services using Spring AOP and implementation knowledge on spring web flow to manage the application page flows.
- Experience in working with relational databases like Oracle 11g , MySQL , MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL and NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB and Cassandra .
- Extensive experience in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, snapshots, Triggers and optimization with Oracle, DB2 and MySQL databases. Hands on SQL Performance Tuning Operations and worked on database tools such as TOAD and SQL Loader.
- Experience in Angular.JS for application implementation, creating modules, controllers, route providers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call , input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Experience with Angular JS MVC Framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters working with animations, routing and states.
- Good Experience working with Node.js ( Grunt, Bower, Express, HTTP, FS ) and experience implementing custom directives in Angular JS .
- Experienced in developing REST based Web API with Node JS using routing frameworks such as Express JS and REST API for CRUD operations to develop MongoDB DAO connectivity. Experience in CSS preprocessors SASS, LESS.
- Strong experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing web services (SOAP, RESTful) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, UDDI, and JAX-WS .
- Good exposure to tools like SoapUI, Postman for testing SOAP and RESTful web services, browser plugins like Advanced REST client and also CURL using command line for testing HTTP requests.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, command, object pool, session facade, Model View Controller ( MVC ), Data Access Object ( DAO ), Data Transfer Object ( DTO ) and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Applications.
- Experience in designing, developing applications using Struts (1.x/2.x) Frame work, O auth framework and configured the validation framework for validations and Tiles framework for layout management.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, JDOM, SAX,XML-RPC , Document Handlers, XML Beans and Castor Framework.
- Proficient in handling web and application servers in creating Domain, configuring connection pool, JMS, deploying applications on WebLogic, WebSphere , Apache Tomcat, Glassfish and JBoss .
- Experienced in use of build tools like Apache Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and logging tools like log4J, project tracking tools by JIRA, Rally and QC .
- Involved in Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in JUnit, used mocking frame work like Mockito , J Mockit . Spring test with Groovy for debugging and testing the applications.
- Ability to learn and merge new technologies quickly. Excellent problem solving , analytical and communication skills .
Languages: Java/JDK 1.8, 11.3, SQL, C++
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlet2.x, JDBC2.0/3.0, Log4J, RCP, Tiles
XML Technologies: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, AWS.
Web/Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6, Apache, Tomcat 5.4/4.x, JBoss 4.3/3.2, PCF.
Database: Oracle 11g, Mongo DB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2.
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle, Jenkins.
Spring Modules: Spring Core, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring ORM, Spring Web.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT, Bit Bucket
OS & Environment: Windows 7,10, UNIX, Linux
Full stack Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Followed iterative application development specified by Agile Scrum methodology consisting of Sprints and stands up meetings and built the application with Test Driven Development ( TDD ).
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection / Inversion of Control (IOC), and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) on Spring Tool Suite (STS) .
- Analyzed the Maven dependency management in base code to annotate the dependencies on to Spring Boot application in to Gradle for Micro Services .
- Created the Spring Bean Factory for initializing services. Added security for service layer methods using Spring Security.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Implemented core features of Angular framework such as dependency Injection, Data-binding, Filters, Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking.
- Implemented React JS controllers to maintain each view data.
- Applied multiple built-in Directives such as ng-model, ng-click into AngularJS application.
- Called REST web services through AngularJS services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Developed REST architecture based web services using JAX-WS to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Involved in development of web services for business operations using SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JDOM, XML, XSL and Apache CXF.
- Implemented various design patterns Singleton, Data Access Object (DAO), Command Design Pattern, Abstract Factory, Factory Method Design Pattern.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the Oracle database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Used Spring ORM Support for Hibernate to manage efficiently Hibernate Resources and consistent exception Hierarchy.
- Worked on open shift cloud environment to store the secrets and sensitive data in open shift containers.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features like XML configuration file for Database connectivity, connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory , using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control using ORM tool Hibernate 3.0 framework like HQL queries etc.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS ) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as order status report, delivery report. Wrote JMS class to transfer the orders between agents and policy holders.
- Extensively used the Log4j for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking and Exception statements.
- GIT for version control and Experience with build automation tools like ANT , Maven , continuous Integration and continuous deployment ( CI/CD ) in Jenkins .
- Used Hibernate ORM frameworks for database connectivity. Developed SQL procedures for login module and written complex SQL queries.
- Participated in all aspects of the development lifecycle from design to development to deployment and on-going enhancements.
- Contributed to project by working on end to end flow developing JSP's for front end by developing Servlets, BO classes in middle tier and to database by writing various SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Extensively used Spring MVC model to implement the application and created Spring Beans using IOC and AOP . Developed the controller, business logic and DAO classes achieving dependency injection.
- Leveraged Spring as middle-tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate and declarative transaction management.
- Worked on coding standalone batch jobs, and providing monitoring and application support using Spring Batches , Java Batches, and ETL batch jobs. Used Spring Batch with Quartz scheduler for generates the reports.
- Implement the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security. Implemented remote service access with Spring Remoting.
- Used factory in Angular 2 to use the common functions in different views to reduce redundancy and improve maintenance of the code.
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using Angular.JS to Angular2 MVC to build a cross-browser compliant application.
- Worked on cloud environment by creating the instances in EC2 and deployed in Open shift environment.
- Implemented authentication session to certain routes and cache strategies for certain HTTP requests.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the forms through HTML and used AJAX, JSON to send requests to the server. Wrote AJAX calls to populate tables, tab menu and other components with JSON data in AngularJS.
- Implemented the integration with the back end system with web services using REST. Involved in developing Restful Web services using Jersey framework (JAX-RS) and REST annotations and used JACSON based REST-JSON convertors.
- Worked in using REACT JS components, Forms , Event keys , Router and Redux components.
- Implemented JMS based SOAP Web service using Spring CXF , JMS config and Mule ESB . Built various capabilities in ESB like Security, Message routing, message transformation, transaction management etc.
- Configured Hibernate session factory to integrate Hibernate with Spring and used JPA/Hibernate to communicate with data layer and XML/JAXB to read XML data .
- Configured IBM-MQ in servers as message driven architecture for the exchange of messages between the applications. Created topics, queues and MDB’s for communication using JMS/IBM MQ Series.
- Configured the connection pools and security for the server. Used JUnit to perform unit testing.
- Followed the Maven build life cycle to build the application war/ear files and deployed into Websphere Application server. Used QC for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- System was developed using Java, J2EE technologies and open source frameworks and application was implemented using struts architecture.
- Implemented MVC architecture and DAO design pattern for maximum abstraction of the application and code reusability.
- Followed agile methodologies to execute project. Build the application using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- Developed various helper classes using Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Involved in all layers like Presentation Layer, Business Logic and Data Access Layers.
- Using technologies like SOAP, WSDL and UDDI based Web Services. Exposing and consuming web services using SOAP/WSDL for getting request from external source systems and sending response to external source systems.
- Developed code components based on design patters such as business delegate, session façade, data access object, and singleton.
- Developed the workflow interfaces using struts tiles layouts, jsps, css, & request processors using dispatch action & action.
- Used the Struts Validation Framework for UI validation and worked with Struts tag libraries.
- Extensively worked with XML schema, XSL, XSLT to navigate in XML documents, and SAX to process & parse xml files. Designing and configuring core xml files for implementation of struts.
- Involved in writing Struts form-beans for transferring the data from Controller to the Model and implementing the file upload/download functionality using Struts, Servlets.
- Used JPA with Entity Beans for interacting with Persistence Layer for CRUD operations.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Developed various unit test cases for EJBs and tested them using written EJB client and made sure all code was executed using positive and negative.
- Worked with relational database (oracle), JDBC, SQL and creating Stored procedures. functions using PL/SQL
- Implemented different modules of Spring Framework such as IOC, DAO, O/R mapping.
- Worked on the Spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects.
- Created several design artifacts like UML, use cases and class diagrams using Rational Rose. Worked with multi-tier application.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers and deployed the applications on WebLogic Application Server.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams during the Integration testing phase.
- Having experience in Development, Testing, documenting and maintenance of web application using spring MVC.
- Ability to analyze, design and implement components by applying best practices and coding standards.
- Involved in requirements gathering, Analysis and design of the application.
- Created use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using rational rose.
- Designed and developed web interfaces using MVC architecture and VLP Framework.
- Responsible for the implementation of application system with core java and GWT framework.
- Developed the data flow between many web services and communicates with the data in the application.
- Used CSS for styling the HTML elements.
- Designed the application in such a manner to have code reusability.
Environment: Java IDE, HTML, SQL, Windows XP, Tomcat, waterfall.