- Primary duties include coming up with a combination of Automation/Tools and Processes to achieve Continuous Delivery/ Continuous Integration for various applications by integrating various tools like Jenkins, GIT, Jira, Nexus, Puppet/Chef, Maven various testing frameworks like Junit, various App servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss along with establishing process for Code Promotion within the Enterprise to move code from Dev, QA, SIT, Stage and Prod Environments.
- Experienced in working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (Build & Release automation, Environment, Service).
- Expertise in AWS Cloud IaaS stage with components EC2, VPC, ELB, Auto - Scaling, Security Groups, Route53, IAM, EBS, AMI, RDS, S3, SNS, SQS, CloudWatch, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, & Direct Connect and other services of AWS family.
- Build and configure a virtual data center in the AWS cloud to support Enterprise Data Warehouse hosting including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Public and Private Subnets, inbound and outbound Security Groups, Route Tables, Elastic Load Balancer.
- Used AWS lambda to run servers without managing them and to trigger to run code by S3 and SNS.
- Designed highly available, cost effective and fault tolerant systems using multiple EC2 instances, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balance and AMIs and Glacier for QA and UAT environments as well as infrastructure servers for GIT and Chef.
- Managing Amazon instances by taking AMIs and performing administration and monitoring of Amazon instances like EC2 using Amazon Cloud Watch.
- Hands on experience on Azure Cloud Platform, worked on Azure web application, App services, Azure storage, Azure SQL Database, Virtual machines, Fabric controller, Azure AD, Azure search, and Notification Hub. Experience in using Azure service fabric to package, deploy, and manage scalable and reliable micro services and containers.
- Designing and distribution of data across all the nodes and Clusters on different availability zones in AWS Redshift and experience in automating the infrastructure using Terraform in AWS console.
- Well versed with migrating SQL Server databases to SQL Azure Database using SQL Azure Migration Wizard. Deployed application to Azure Cloud.
- Executed functional test scripts for OpenStack and tested OpenStack core services nova, neutron, cinder swift storage services. Deployed OpenStack Juno, Kilo in multimode environment. OpenStack experience in both Red hat and Ubuntu servers. Experience in resolving issues after installation.
- Coordinate/assist developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labeling/naming conventions using Subversion (SVN) and GIT source control.
- Created test branches from master branch of each repositories on GIT to perform testing of Gradle upgrade to LSR and then assisted DEV teams to do the same successfully.
- Used Bash and Python included Boto3 to supplement automation provided by Ansible and Terraform for tasks such as encrypting EBS volumes backing AMIs and scheduling Lambda functions for routine AWS tasks.
- Extensive experience on Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, Build Forge and Docker for continuous integration and end to end automation for all build and deployments.
- Installing, configuring and administering Jenkins CI tool on Linux machines and built Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery environment.
- Experience working with Puppet Enterprise and Puppet Open Source. Installed, configured, upgraded and managed Puppet Master, Agents & Databases.
- Extensively used Ruby scripting on Chef Automation for creating cookbooks comprising all resources, Data Bags, templates, attributes.
- Experience in designing AZURE Resource Manager (ARM) templates and extensive experience in designing custom build steps using PowerShell
- Worked extensively on automation engine Ansible that automates cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, Intra-service orchestration, and many other IT needs.
- Extensively worked on developing Ansible playbooks for the Cloud Automation and Infrastructure provisioning, creating the test environments with required configurations.
- Knowledge in Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes, Linux, Bash, GIT, Docker on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Implemented a consistent upgrade approach to be used in production against each environment moving to the new version of OpenShift and roll-back approach to previous version of OpenShift should there be issues during upgrade.
- Deployed Docker containerized applications using Kubernetes in Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm and clustering frameworks and managing docker containers using Google Container Engine.
- Experience in using Tomcat, JBOSS, WebLogic and WebSphere Application servers for deployment and worked with multiple databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL, PostgreSQL, ORACLE.
- Worked with application teams to install operating system, Hadoop updates, patches, Kafka version upgrades as required.
- Installed, Configured, Managed Monitoring Tools such as Splunk, Nagios, Icinga, for Resource Monitoring/ Network/ Monitoring/ Log Trace Monitoring.
- Experienced in working on big data problems based on open source technologies Kafka, Hadoop, HBase, OpenTSDB, Parquet, PostgreSQL, Chef.
- Infrastructure management, infrastructure Health metrics and performance monitoring using CloudWatch, Nagios, Logstash and Splunk.
- Extensive experience in writing various Automation Scripts to automate manual tasks, deploy applications, application build scripts/versioning etc. Using many popular open source libraries with different languages like Shell and Python based scripting.
- Worked on Group/User administration, Startup & Shutdown Scripts, Crontabs, File System Maintenance, Backup Scripts and Automation, Package management.
Cloud Environments: AWS, GCP, MS Azure, Open Stack, PCF
Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt Stack
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Azure DevOps, Team City, Octopus Deploy
Container Tools: Docker
Container Orchestration Platform: Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, OpenShift, Apache Mesos
Version Control Tools: Sub Version (SVN), Git, GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, TFVC
Build/Automation Tools: Gradle, Maven, Ant, Dotnet, MS Build, Node
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, Splunk, Cloud Watch, ELK Stack, Datadog, AppDynamics, New Relic
Scripting: Bash/Shell, Python, Ruby, JSON, PHP
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, Mongo DB, Dynamo DB, Raven DB
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTPD, JBoss, Web Logic, WebSphere
Repository Management tools: Artifactory, Nexus, Docker Hub, ProGet, Azure Artifacts
Bug/Ticket Tracking Tools: JIRA, Cherwell, Remedy, Bugzilla, You Track, Tech Deck, Azure Boards
Testing Tools: Selenium, Junit, Cucumber
Cloud/DevOps Automation Engineer
Confidential - Valley Forge, PA
- Worked on Amazon AWS EC2 cloud services for installing, configuring and troubleshooting on various Amazon images like Amazon Linux AMI, Red hat 4.x, 5.x.6.x,7.x, Ubuntu 12.x, 13.x, 14.x, 15.x.
- Involved in complete cycle on migrating physical Linux/Windows machines to cloud (AWS) and also worked on testing and validating the machines like network connectivity, security groups and health status of agents installed on servers.
- Maintained DNS records using Route53. Used Amazon Route53 to manage DNS zones and also give public DNS names to elastic load balancers IP’s.
- Creating an AWS RDS MySQL DB cluster and connected to the database through an Amazon RDS MySQL DB Instance using the Amazon RDS Console.
- Used Amazon RDS Multi-AZ for automatic failover and high availability at the database tier for MySQL workloads and have setup monitoring for CPU Utilization and limited DB connections by implementing alarms using Cloud watch.
- Configure and manage AWS Glacier, to move old data to archives based on retention policy of databases applications (AWS Glacier Vaults).
- Experienced in Cloud automation using AWS Cloud Formation templates, Python, Ruby, Chef, Vagrant. Chef for configuration management of virtual environments, and Vagrant for virtual machine and resource.
- Created Python scripts to totally automate AWS services which includes web servers, ELB, Cloud Front distribution, database, EC2 and database security groups, S3 bucket and application configuration, this script creates stacks, single servers, or joins web servers to stacks.
- Extensively worked on POC migration plan to Azure Cloud like Discovering the Catalog of the existing software and workloads, Assessment of applications and its compatibilities, Identifying the target destinations for the each of the workloads.
- Designed, configured and deployed Microsoft Azure for a multitude of applications utilizing the Azure stack including Compute, Web Mobile, Blobs, ADF, Resource Groups, Azure SQL DW, Cloud Services, and ARM focusing on high-availability, Disaster Recovery, fault tolerance, and Auto-scaling.
- Worked on resolving the issues with Databases migration to Azure Cloud by assessing the database for compatibility by using the latest version of the Data Migration Assistant (DMA), preparing necessary fixes as Transact SQL-scripts and also optimized the data transfer performance during Migration.
- Used Terraform for Cloud Automation like setting up the target environment which comprises of vpc’s, subnet’s, security groups for the migrated server’s to be launched.
- Created a Jenkins plan with integration of terraform for the automation of migration for LINUX/WINDOWS server’s. Used Terraform for creation of CloudTrail for auditing the AWS services and creating the RedShift cluster’s, IAM instance role to the EC2 instances.
- Worked on Google Kubernetes Engine which is used to fully-manage Kubernetes clusters to deploy, manage, and orchestrate containers at scale. And also used Google App Engine as platform-as-a-service which is focuses on the code to free from the operational details of deployment and infrastructure management.
- Worked on standard python packages like boto and boto3 for AWS.
- Create external tables with partitions using Hive, AWS Athena and Redshift
- Implementing new projects builds framework using Jenkins & maven as build framework tools and also integrated Docker build as a part of Continuous Integration process and deployed local registry server.
- Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Worked with ARM templates and scripts using Azure PowerShell during Automation and Build Process.
- Managed OpenShift master, nodes with upgrades, decommission them from active participation by evacuating the nodes and upgrading them.
- Worked with Docker container snapshots, attaching to a running container, managing containers, directory structures and removing Docker images.
- Worked on OpenShift as a platform to Kubernetes for container orchestration and management. And also used OpenShift for automation of the build process of the containers, health management, dynamic provision storage and multi-tenancy.
- Worked on OpenShift where the provisioning of cloud application deployment also did scale and hosting of application.
- As part of continuously delivering Agile team, develop, test, and deploy Data platform features develop ongoing test automation using Chef, Python based framework using Ansible to Setup/teardown of ELK stack (Elastic Search, Log stash, Kibana).
- Deployed and configured Elastic search, Log stash and Kibana (ELK) for log analytics, full text search, application monitoring in integration with AWS Lambda and Cloud Watch.
- Used Ansible to deploy ELK for automating continuous deployment (CD) and configured Slave Nodes and deployment failure reporting.
- Worked with Apache Kafka for High throughput for both publishing and subscribing, with disk structures that provide constant performance even with many terabytes of stored messages.
- Improved monitoring with Nagios and custom plugins and developed utilities in Perl, including templates and configurations for Nagios and basic system configurations.
- Used OpenShift to improve application security by putting admin consoles on different Docker containers accessible only from unusual port numbers.
- Installed and configured Splunk for log monitoring and also forwarded system stats to Splunk indexer, created dashboards and alerts using this data.
- Extensive experience in writing various automation Scripts to automate manual tasks, deploy applications, application build scripts/versioning etc. using many popular open source libraries with different languages like Shell and Python, PowerShell Based Scripting.
Environment: Git, Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS, EC2, S3, IAM, Dynamo DB, ELB, Amazon Glacier, Python, Azure, OpenShift, AWS Route53, Cloud Watch, Boto3, Kafka, AppDynamics, Jira, Hobson Confluence, Splunk, MySQL, IAAS, PAAS, SAAS, ELK, Nagios 4.x/5.x, Perl, Groovy, BASH, KSH, Power shell.
Confidential - FLORIDA
- Provided quick solution to Azure teams for self-servicing data maintenance operations, which uses SQL Master Data Services. Configured and setup SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) for self-serving data maintenance across different teams.
- Worked on Microsoft Azure (Public) Cloud to provide IaaS support to client. Create Virtual Machines through Power Shell Script and Azure Portal. Manage and Create Storage Account and Affinity Group in Azure Portal.
- Extensively involved in creating the deployment strategy on the Microsoft Azure Cloud and Integrated Azure Active Directory with the users across the organization.
- Worked on configuring Azure web apps, Azure App services, Azure application insights, Azure application gateway, Azure DNS, Analyzing Azure Networks with Azure Network watcher.
- Worked on Azure VPN-Point to Site, Virtual Networks, Azure Custom security, Endpoint Security, firewall, Windows Azure name resolution, Scheduler, Automation and Traffic Manager.
- Extensively worked on terraform modules that had version conflicts to utilize CloudFormation during terraform deployments to enable more control or missing capabilities.
- Configured and managed source code using GIT and resolved code merging conflicts in collaboration with application developers and provided a consistent environment. Implemented Continuous Integration using Jenkins and GIT.
- Used Maven scripts to build the source code. Supported and helped to create Dynamic Views and Snapshot views for end users.
- Creating and Configuring Azure Redis cache, configuring cache clients using ARM, Azure PowerShell and adding and removing objects from the cache.
- Developed a Terraform plugins using Golang to manage infrastructure which improved the usability of our storefront service.
- Installed and Configured Jenkins Plugins to support the project specific tasks and Automated deployment of builds to different environments using Jenkins.
- Wrote groovy scripts to set up job DSL within Jenkins and to develop Jenkins Pipeline jobs.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks in YAML to manage Configurations, Orchestrations and deployments to remote machines.
- Implemented and designed AWS virtual servers by Ansible roles to ensure deployment of web applications. Written Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the wrapper to manage configurations of AWS nodes, tested Playbooks on AWS instances using Python.
- Written Cloud Formation Templates in JSON and YAML format to build the AWS services with the paradigm of Infrastructure as a Code.
- Wrote prototype and production code in numerous programming language which depends up on languages of existing codebase using Golang, MySQL and Python.
- Managed Kubernetes charts using Helm. Created reproducible builds of the Kubernetes applications, managed Kubernetes manifest files and managed releases of Helm packages.
- Created many Clusters using Kubernetes and worked on creating many pods, replication controllers, services, deployments, labels, health checks and ingress by writing Yaml files.
- Worked with application teams to install operating system, Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades as required. Integrated Kafka with Spark in sand box Environment.
- Engineered Splunk to build, configure and maintain heterogeneous environments. Have in-depth knowledge of log analysis generated by various systems including security products.
- Implemented a centralized logging system using log stash configured as an ELK stack (Elastic search, Log stash, and Kibana) to monitor system logs, AWS Cloud Watch, VPC Flow logs, Cloud Trail Events, changes in S3.
- Hands on experience in using Nagios to monitor the resources utilization for each application and applications/server's health.
Environment: Azure, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Kafka, Kubernetes, Nagios, Golang, Python, Chef, Splunk, Cloud Formation, Groovy Scripting, Perl Scripting, YAML, Docker.
DEVOPS/BUILD AND RELEASE ENGINEER
- Build and Release Management like setting up CI/CD pipelines, managing code repository and automating CI/CD with code repository.
- Experience in branching, tagging, and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like Git.
- Responsible for creating build and release pipelines for the Microservices to make Deployments into all the environments by using VSTS.
- Established Service Connections between VSTS and GitHub for pulling the code to run build Pipelines.
- Deployed VSTS agents into the rancher using yaml scripts and used them to make deployments through release pipelines. Enabling the CI using the Azure build pipelines for automating the build process for .Net core, React.js, Nodes.js, Typescript and C, C++ projects.
- Making deployments of microservices as containers by using containerization tools like Docker and Docker Compose. Docker Swarm and Kubernetes for orchestration and MS Azure to ensure continuous deployments into the different environments.
- Responsible to integrate the Azure pipelines with tools like White Source, Veracode and SonarQube for static code quality analysis.
- Integrated third party user directory access using SAML tokens for Single Sign On (SSO) with Active directory. Designed and implemented SSO solutions using ISAM, ISIM, JIT, and ICAM over OAUTH, OIDC, SAML protocols on multiple shared infrastructure environments.
- Worked on Azure Site Recovery, PowerShell Scripts and ARM templates.
- Involved in automation of Provision and Deprovision process of DevTest Labs associated to resource group in Azure cloud using Ansible playbooks.
- Experience with Layer 3 routing, BGP, VRF, VLAN, OSPF, MPLS, ACL, VPN, and load balancing.
- Controlling and Maintaining all modules within Ansible Module Library and use Visual Studio Team Service (VSTS) as source control for source code.
- Developed and implemented architectural solutions involving multiple Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) foundations on VMware virtual infrastructure (on-premises).
- Experience in Micro services development using spring boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF). Created Blue/Green strategy and deployed multiple sprint boot apps to PCF foundations and experience in deployment rollback.
- Experience troubleshooting and configuring IP networks using routing methods: BGP, ISIS, OSPF, MPLS, or Static routing.
- Virtual machine backup and recover from a recover services vault using Azure PowerShell. Supporting Development teams by Debugging the issues in build and release pipelines.
- Automate provisioning and repetitive tasks using Terraform and Python, Docker container, Service Orchestration.
- Experience in ONOS, Trellis SDN Deployment with K8S orchestration.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining, and managing Google cloud-based production system, to ensure availability, performance, scalability, and security of production systems.
- Creating IAM policies in GCP for providing access and restrict the access at different levels to different individuals associated to the Project.
- Creating Storage Buckets and creating Log Sink to export container logs from the stack driver to storage buckets in GCP.
- Designing and maintaining containerized microservices and configuring/maintaining private container registry on Microsoft Azure and GCP for Hosting Images.
- Provided support to dev, qa, p4d and prod environments for code deployments, changes, and general support.
Environment: Azure DevOps, GCP, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, SAML, Terraform, Veracode, SonarQube, White Source, Ansible, Yaml, Node.js, Type Script, C and C++.
Confidential - DALLAS, TX
- Worked on creating VM Templates, cloning and managing Snapshots.
- Worked on Grub, PXE boot, Kickstart, Packages, Yum, RPMs, LVM, Boot from SAN, filesystem configuration.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the Subversion/GIT Repositories, views, and the access control strategies.
- Created the ANT scripts and extension of existing ANT scripts for deployment of applications.
- Used ANT and MAVEN as a build tools on java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Responsible for build and deployment automation using VM Ware ESX, Docker containers and Chef.
- Responsible for Installing and configuration of Dockers, setting up Change Management process and standardizing the policies for various applications.
- Implemented AWS Code Pipeline and Created Cloud formation JSON templates in Terraform for infrastructure as code.
- Developed Linux, UNIX, Perl, Shell Scripts for manual deployment of the code to various environments.
- Manage configuration of Web App and Deploy to AWS cloud server through Chef.
- Developed Chef Cookbooks and Recipes to manage systems configuration.
- Managed roles, environments, data bags, cookbooks, recipes in Chef.
- Built chef modules for every conceivable software component installed on servers.
- Creating the automated build and deployment process for application and leading up to building a continuous integration system for all our products using Jenkins.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Puppet, Maven & Nexus in Linux environment.
- Worked on Chef/Puppet recipes/manifests to automate Infrastructure as a code.
- Created puppet manifests and modules to automate system operations.
- Integration of Maven/Nexus, Jenkins, GIT, Confluence and Jira.
- Monitoring - Nagios, Custom checks, App Dynamics, Splunk.
- Secure migration experience on Amazon AWS private cloud via encryption and tokenization.
- Performed system performance monitoring, created alerts and benchmarking for performance analysis on all application & production servers.
- Strong working knowledge in developing Restful webservices and Micro Services using Golang .
- Developed multiple shell scripts for system monitoring and converting raw data into Splunk format. Responsible for Password administration, Adding User, Groups and File Systems for the client.
- Maintain and trouble shoot systems performance and network monitoring using tools like Nagios, and AWS services such as Cloud watch, Cloud Trail.
Environment: AWS, Docker, Docker Registry, Cloud Trail, Terraform, RDS, LDAP, Nagios, Cloud Watch, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Splunk, App Dynamics, JIRA, Puppet, Chef, PEARL, ANT, Shell Scripting, VM ware ESX, UNIX.
- Automated production operation processes, Automated continuous integration and deployment processes.
- Worked as Admin for AWS in managing the user using IAM for the AWS access.
- Hands on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, VPC, Route 53, Auto scaling groups, CloudWatch and CloudFront.
- Handling AWS Cloud Operations starting from Architecture Design till Application delivery.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers with EC2 Auto Scaling groups. Set up Auto Scaling Groups based on memory and CPU to adapt to spikes without having an outage or needing manual intervention.
- Used Amazon IAM to grant fine-grained access to AWS resources to users. Also, managed roles and permissions of users to AWS account through IAM.
- Designed and configured Azure VNets, Azure network settings, DHCP, address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Implemented HA with Azure Resource Manager deployment models.
- Worked with Windows Azure portal to manage Virtual Network and Traffic Manager.
- Created playbooks for OpenStack deployments and bug fixes with Ansible.
- Worked from OpenStack Releases from Diablo to all the way to Mitaka for QA and DevOps work.
- Enhanced websites, applications using HTML5, CSS3, Java script, Angular JS, RESTful web services.
- Created a Jenkins job to deploy CloudFormation stacks and remove old stacks upon successful completion using Ruby scripts.
- Created CloudFormation templates using AWS's Serverless Application Model and swagger to create and deploy RESTful API’s using API Gateway and Lambda using Node.js.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery.
- Developed job portal for posting new jobs and registering applications, using Java & J2EE, JSP, Spring.
- Delivered content from AWS edge locations to users and allowing for further reduction of load on front-end servers by using CloudFront.
- Designed and developed user interactive web pages with the help of HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Used REST and web services API which can be consumed by web application and other systems.
- Install and configure Apache, Nginx and Drupal on Ubuntu and Amazon Linux instances.
- Creating S3 buckets and managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Designed Kubernetes Architecture Google Container Engine (GKE) Creating Docker Containers, Docker file, Creating Docker Images, Docker Networking, Docker Orchestration Docker Swarm, Containers Clusters, Google Container Registry, Multi-Containers, Replication Controllers, Services, Pods, Endpoints, Rollbacks.
- Worked on SDN for a R&D project where I worked on SDMN (Software Defined Mobile network).
- Implemented Jenkins and built pipelines to drive all microservice builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes.
- Developed new RESTful API services that work as a middleware between our application and third-party APIs that we will used using Golang.
- Created a blog application using Express JS, MongoDB, and Semantic UI.
- Executed a Kubernetes POC (proof of concept) to demonstrate the viability of container orchestration.
- Expertise in Splunk query language and Monitored Database Connection Health by using Splunk DB connect health dashboards.
- Scripting in multiple languages on Linux, windows - Bash, Shell etc.
Environment: AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Docker, Jenkins, JIRA, VPC, NAT, IAM, S3, EC2, Cloud Watch, GIT, Splunk, Web Servers, ELB, GKE, Cloud Front, Apache, Nginx, CSS3, Java script, Angular JS, Groovy, Active directory, Shell Scripts, Lambda, Cloud Watch, Golang, Cloud Formation, Cloud Trail, Cloud Front, Chef, Python, MySQL, Cassandra, Amazon RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Kubernetes, VMware, Junit, HTML5, JSS, jQuery, MongoDB, Java, J2EE, JSP.
- As a Linux/Unix system kept up the various laborers and production support of various applications in RedHat Enterprise Linux.
- Ability to manage load balancer executions like holding different interface into single bond it there ought to emerge an event of over-load on LAN contraptions.
- Building laborers with kick off using Kickstart, CD on helpful reason, nearby cooperate wide necessities.
- Experience in RHEL provisioning, upgrades, patching, configuration and performance tuning in Linux condition using satellite specialist.
- Implementation of RAID 0/1/5 For creation of real volumes using VERITAS volume manager and red top gathering laborers in SAN storage environment.
- Experienced VDI Operations and Configuration, VMware, ESX/ESXI.
- Strong understanding recorded as a printed version the robotization of strategies using the Shell Content with Pummel and Python.
- Experience in making Disk Partitions, Logical Volume Manager (LVM) and RAID.
- Scripting done in administrative and the board endeavors using Shell, Bash, Python for automated administrative jobs. And experience on Bourne, Ruby, Pearl and C - shell.
- Database association of MySQL, Oracle or equivalent Data Base undertakings.
- Monitoring of web laborers and various organizations using Nagios checking point.
- Experience recorded as a printed copy shell scripts in Bash, C-shell and corn tab in Linux to automate the endeavors.
- Extensive data on server association, Kernel upgrade and sending of patches and applying all firewall and security approaches with complement on keeping up best practices.
- Experience in installing, structuring and keeping up the recorded sharing specialists like samba, NFS, FTP and WebSphere and WebLogic Application servers, Nagios.
- Experience in installation, configuration, upgrade, patches and execution tuning on UNIX and system programming and hardware.
- Experienced in arrangement and backing of standard Linux organizations, for instances into single bond if there ought to emerge an event of over-load on LAN contraptions.
- Performed OS foundations, OS upgrades and server patching by organizing PXE and DHCP specialist using kickstart configuration and by using RedHat Satellite Laborer.
Environment: Linux (RHEL 5.x/6.x), Solaris 9/10/11, RedHat satellite server, Apache Tomcat, jump start, Kick start, bonding, RAID, SQL, Tomcat, WebSphere, Subversions, Agile, samba, NFS, FTP, LVM, Bash, python.