- Experienced IT Professional with overall 8 + years of experience including 3.5 years worked as an RPA Developer using Blue Prism & UiPath and 5 + years of experience in IT working with .NET, (C#) and SAP BO reporting.
- Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Analyzing & Designing systems using Structured Methodologies.
- Experienced in Creating a Solution for Processes Automation on different Applications like Mainframes, Browser based, and Windows based.
- Worked closely with process SMEs to translate the technical requirement from current state to future state of process design and created Process Design Document (PDD) and Solution Design documents (SDD).
- Designed and developed automation solution best design standards in Blue Prism and UiPath.
- Having hands - on experience working with automation processes utilizing Databases, MS Excel, Outlook, PDFs, OCR.
- Experience in working SQL and relational databases, and application modeling and development.
- Familiarity with web service interaction (REST/SOAP).
- Implemented RE-Framework for UiPath automation solutions.
- Performed Quality Control reviews of all automations prior to releasing them to production.
- Monitored automations in production and worked to meet the SLAs for business.
- Automated routine tasks using Blue Prism, thereby reducing Manual intervention.
- Involved in process automation collaboration with business users globally to analyze business process, recommended RPA based solutions for the processes, and develop robots using Blue Prism software.
- Hands-on Experienced in building Robotic Automation Processes and Business Objects for various business systems
- Worked on Blue Prism & UiPath work queues to manage Bot workloads
- Work on Image comparison using Image recognition with OCR for designing in UiPath Studio.
- Responsible for maintaining and designing documents, technical design documents on Automation
- Hands-on Experienced in Agile Scrum Methodologies.
- Experience in implementing Data Access Layer using .NET Entity Framework.
- Expertise in database design and developing Stored Procedures, Functions Complex Queries on SQL server.
- Good work ethics with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong Analytical and programming skills in using technology to develop effective complex business solutions.
- Implemented End to End Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath.
- Developed bots in UiPath to automate the process for shrinking PDF files, downloading files, and creating Organization Tree on web application.
- Developed a reconsolidation automation process using attended bot.
- Worked on identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements to design RPA process solutions with standard RPA design principles.
- Hands on Experience in creating PDD (Process Definition Document) and developed respective SDD (Solution Design Documents).
- Worked on Extraction of data from the web application, Windows Application, PDF, Images, and web pages, etc.
- Implemented selectors for interacting with window and web browsers for continuous navigation of applications.
- Used Screen Scraping method to extract text from running window application by appropriate output methods such as native, Full text and OCR.
- Experienced working with RE-Framework and Implemented Web Recorder for automating logging and inserting data actions into browser applications using different Input methods such as Send window messages and Simulate.
- Used Data Scraping method for extracting structured data from browser applications.
- Used image activities with wait conditions to ensure proper application is loading, to perform certain actions in a loop.
- Used Excel automation for repetitive Excel data entry, appending and for comparing columns.
- Interacted with different mail services such as Outlook and IMAP to get the mail messages into folder.
- Interacted with the different send services of mail to send automatic mails and audit logs regarding the task completion.
- Work on UiPath Orchestrator to deploy, create bots, environments and manage UiPath Robots.
Environment: RPA, UI Path V2020, SQL Server 2014, MS office.
Confidential - Dover, NH
RPA/Blue Prism Developer
- Implemented end-to-end robotic process automations using blue prism.
- Participated in the meetings to demonstrate the capabilities of RPA Process for ongoing projects and potential clients.
- Worked with Business Analyst in identifying, defining, and documenting the Processes like Solution design document, Technical design documents, object, and process design Instructions
- Created PDD for a Robotic Process Automation project, based on business process design discussions with business stakeholders.
- Interacted with Mainframe application and created an object and interacted all the objects in process studio and created work queue and ran the process.
- Interacted with window-based application, called the process into the Work queues.
- Worked on Integrating applications like (Web Services, Mainframe, MS Office, Outlook etc.) using workflow, automation tool (Blue Prism).
- Used Application Modular to interact with the external applications and SPY the elements in HTML, WIN-32, Region and Accessibility modes. created action used the internal VBO and external VBO to interact with application like excel and outlook
- Assessed in defining end to end robotic process automation development and strategy.
- Developed the project using Agile methodologies and Test-Driven Development.
- Analyzed the feasibility of the existing process, that is suitable for the automation.
- Implemented new reporting techniques and facilitated the presentation to the clients
- Implemented Blue Prism User authentication by defining the user roles, creating users, and setting password policies.
- Worked on Blue Prism credential manager for maintaining, securing, and setting password policies.
- Experienced in using Visual basic code to add a custom function for finding the No of terms for a
- PADES process.
- Exposure to Blue Prism Single Sign-on implementation using Microsoft active directory
- Experienced the staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments.
- Efficiently handled Exception Handling monitoring and troubleshooting the blue prism environment using control room
- Managed the team developers in Agile environment.
- Implemented an Automation process using Bamboo Pipeline & Bitbucket to create a Change Request (CRQs).
- Created new Artifacts, created new Environment, added Bamboo Pipeline template, added Change Request tasks & Created Git Repository etc.
Environment: RPA, Blue Prism V-5.3, V-6.3, SQL Server 2014, MS office, Bamboo Pipeline, Git, JIRA.
Confidential - Malvern, PA
RPA/Blue Prism Developer
- Implemented 3 end-to-end robotic process automations using blue prism.
- Worked with the Business Analysts in identifying and defining the process and functional defining documents
- Worked closely with Process SMEs to translate into Process Design Document (PDD) and Solution Design documents (SDD) and SMEs to work with the BOTs in the Production
- Performed tool evaluation and feasibility to help in selecting suitable automation tool for RPA implementation
- Created Solid models by spying all spy modes HTML, Win-32, region, and Accessibility modes using Application Modular.
- Created object design Instruction for clear understanding of the activities performed during development. Make sure every step is documented to eliminate the ambiguity
- Broke down the process into reusable objects using object studio and utilized them to build processes in process studio.
- Provided Exception handling at every possible scenario for the stages for free development.
- Reviewed & fixed Business Process Production issues using Blue Prism.
- Involved in managing robot's workloads using Blue Prism Work Queues.
- Performed Stress test for bot Scripts to prove the scalability for the RPA code.
- Experienced in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments.
- Extensively worked on debugging application for fixing bugs and Production support
- For developed Applications (or) tools, Preparing the Test cases and User Manuals for future reference, doing the follow-ups for all approvals from client side.
- Attending daily calls with team lead and preparing the daily report to provide to Management whenever they require.
Environment: RPA, Blue Prism V-5.3, SQL Server 2014, MS office.
- Analyzed and articulated business requirements from user interviews and converted them into technical specifications.
- Directly coordinating with user to gather the new requirements and working with existing issues.
- Worked on Business Objects XI 3.x/4.0, Crystal Reports 2008, Xcelcius 2008/ SAP Dashboard Design, SAP BO Explorer, Web Intelligence.
- Created around web intelligence documents in Web-I 4.0 and Web-I 4.1.
- Understand the customer requirements for covering entire features in Web-I and UDT and IDT versions.
- Used Central Management Console of Business Objects Enterprise to maintain reports.
- Created universes and Web-I Reports.
- Responsible to support the issues with reports on different features.
- Some of these tasks included correcting the business logic, enhancement issues related with look and feel of the reports, mathematical as well as statistical issues, issues related with report design.
- Validated the BI application such as Platform certification testing, Acceptance testing, Enterprise deployment testing.
- Responsible for Quality of the SAP Business Objects product and interacting with the development team to achieve high quality product.
- Creation of test cases and running it based on the story line.
- Driving Testing Validation and Expertise area handled is on SAP BO Web Intelligence.
- Developed acceptance test cases, used whenever new patches /builds of the product are released.
- Participating in Software testing and responsible reviewing test plans of BO products.
- Installation and configuration of BO products.
- Pre-Acceptance testing by preparing Test Scenario, Test Cases and Test Data based on business and functional requirements
- Validating the bugs whenever it is fixed in the new builds.
- Preparing test data by creating WEBI Reports in the BO 4.X server.
Environment: SAP Business Objects XI 3.x/4.0, Crystal Reports 2008, Xcelcius 2008/ SAP Dashboard Design, SAP BO Explorer, Web Intelligence.
- Involved in developing application to provides access to employees to check their working days, salary, and leaves.
- Developed Database interfacing components.
- Used VB.NET, HTML5 and CSS3 to design the presentation layer of the website.
- Created ASP.Net pages using C# and Implemented logging inside ASP.Net and business classes.
- Used C#, data grids to pull the data from the database and display it on the UI.
- Used .NET Validation controls to perform both client side and server-side validation.
- Created database tables needed for the web application.
- Used SQL provider, ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Data Set, and Data Adapter for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Writing console applications in C# to extract data from SharePoint list using SharePoint inbuilt web services.
- Involved in writing stored procedures accessed SQL server provider and ADO.NET.
- Created backups for databases and involved in performance tuning.
- Responsible for testing to optimize the procedures and triggers to be used in production.
- Provided back-end support for functional testing and performance testing.
- Collaborated with Data Warehouse in impact analysis to crystal reports.
Environment: C#, ASP. Net, VB.Net, MS Visual Studio.NET, CSS, XML, SOAP and SQL Server 2005.