- Five years of experience in development, design & testing web applications using Java , J2EE , Spring , Hibernate and JDBC.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Design Document , Design , Coding , Application Implementation , Unit testing , System Testing , Documentation , Production Support and User Interaction.
- Worked in Agile development environment using Unified Process and Scrum methodology.
- Rich experience in Medical, E - Commerce domain.
- Experienced in designing and developing J2EE applications using various design patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, Factory Design Pattern and Architectural patterns like Model View Controller ( MVC).
- Proficient in Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Exception handling, Serialization, and Garbage Collection.
- Experienced in using AMQP Process for dropping message in MQ and consume message from MQ using RabbitMQ.
- Good understanding in using different Spring modules like Spring JDBC, Spring Core Container Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module.
- Good skills in implementing Webservices such as SOAP (WSDL, Top Down Approach) and REST (Creating GET, PUT, POST, DELETE methods).
- Excellent experience in creating REST Webservice using Spring BOOT (Rest Controller, JSON, Mappings, Data Formats, Swagger, Filtering, Versioning, Authentication, Data JPA).
- Experienced with Hibernate JPA ORM Framework for mapping Java classes with database by using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Familiar with using Mybatis persistence framework with support for custom SQL, stored procedures and advanced mappings.
- Experienced in Web servers like Apache- Tomcat, with IDE tools like Eclipse, IntelliJ.
- Implemented logging mechanism using Log4j for debugging the application at all layers of application.
- Skillful in handling unit testing using Junit, Mockito along with Test-Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Good background of using XML Spy, Soap UI, Swagger and SQL Navigator.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries, SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Cursors, and Triggers for various on-demand application needs.
- Skillful in major relational databases - Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL.
- Good experience to use non-relational database - MongoDB.
- Experienced in using version control system tools like GIT.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills and ability to work with people from different technical knowledge and background
Programming Languages: Java 7/8, Python
Server-Side Technologies: Java EE, Spring, Spring Boot Spring MVC, Spring Security Spring Data JPA, JDBC & Hibernate, Microservices, Netflix Eureka, Feign, Gateway, Restful Web-Services Servlet
Database: MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, Mongo DB, DynamoDB
Cloud: Amazon EC2, Azure, Mongo Atlas, AWS ECS, AWS S3
Testing tools: Junit, Mockito, Postman
Development Tools: Apache Maven, Git, GitHub, GitLab, VS Code, IntelliJ, Eclipse, RabbitMQ, Docker
Business domains: IT, health care, E-commerceEntertainment
Backend Software Developer
- I nvolved in Gift composite service part, such as requirement gathering, analysis, development and deployment using agile methodology .
- Developed Drizly gift shopping module by React and provided a structured program which contained DOM, redux and action. By using React, products rendering performance was improved greatly.
- Implemented HTML5 , CSS3 in responsible web interface, represented thousands of gift product for customer to pick and add to their shopping cart.
- Developed application development using SpringBoot and Spring framework such as IoC for dependency injection, AOP for implementing cross cutting concerns like gift history logging, Spring MVC module.
- Used Eureka to handle services registration process.
- Implemented Feign to realize communications between gift-composite-service, product-core-service, shop-core-service and gift-core-service.
- Optimized the performance of product data fetching from database by implementing multiple data caching strategy.
- Developed the HTTP based Web Service Client in REST style which called up the existing web services to get the application related data which came in JSON format for Customer Interface.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework for backend data persistency and transactions in gift-composite-service and gift-core-service.
- Built MongoDB to store non-relational data such as goods information.
- Utilized Postman for verifying the smooth workflow of the application, how the application was changing with the newly developed functionalities and verified the output for the web services.
- Managed configurations on Git by Spring Cloud .
- Used Jira as the tasks tracking, issues tracking and Project Management among team.
Environment: Java/J2EE, IntelliJ (IDE), HTML, CSS3, Java Script, Ajax, Spring BOOT, Spring Framework (IOC, AOP, MVC), ORM Framework (Hibernate), Webservices (REST), MySQL 5.7, MongoDB, MAVEN, AWS ECS, AWS S3, AWS RDS, Postman, GIT.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle for Confidential -restaurant part as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis and architecture.
- Designed and developed the Confidential -restaurant using SpringBoot in Spring MVC framework and imported dependencies using Maven .
- Based on microservice structure. Leads , Calendar , Events , Booking … modules were developed separately and involved by data-composite-service remotely by Spring Cloud Feign .
- Involved in developing and maintaining all websites using HTML , CSS.
- Elevated application developing speed by unifying API usage and implemented RESTful APIs in Confidential -restaurant .
- Developed persistence layer based on Hibernate ORM framework, created entities for field level validations.
- Stored guests’ information, events’ details, calendar plans and other relational data in Oracle database. Wrote SQL queries and procedures for communication with the database. Deployed Oracle database on AWS RDS .
- Provided file library feature to improve file loading performance. AWS S3 was used to provide cloud file storage and upgraded user experience.
- Made Leads component keep listening to guests’ requests and updated its status. Connection pool C3P0 was implemented for production use.
- Cached event, book, calendar data into Redis to improve data operations efficiency such as searching most updated leads/events/bookings.
- Recorded the logging and debugging by Log4j .
Environment: Java/J2EE, Eclipse, JDK 1.7, SpringBoot, Spring Cloud, Nginx, Redis, RabbitMQ, HTML, CSS3, Angular JS 1.5, MySQL 5.6, MyBatis, MyCat, FastDFS, MAVEN.
- Implemented Shopping cart portal and searching engine for Confidential Online Shopping Application and this entire microservice architecture project used SpringBoot and SpringCloud .
- Involved in Requirements Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of the order management workflow system.
- Used Nginx server to build a Spring Cloud Zuul cluster to achieve load balancing, current limiting, and front-end service fusing.
- Realized the service management of each component of Cloud by Zookeeper registration center.
- Through Feign remote call components configured to avoid service avalanches.
- Built a Redis decentralized cluster as a data caching center to avoid dirty reading of data in order management service.
- Used Mycat middleware to build a Mysql cluster to achieve sub-database, improved medical system data storage and query efficiency.
- Implemented RabbitMQ as an inter-memory communication component for order management micro-service module with other microservices.
- Set up FastDFS file server as a storage center for file resources.
- Used Log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Implemented JUNIT test cases for unit testing and Suites for testing.
Full-Stack Web Developer
- Played an active role in the team by interacting with ticket system analyst and converted business requirements into system requirements.
- Designed and developed of Software Design Document using UML . This involved writing Use Case, Sequence and Class UML diagrams using Rational Rose .
- Involved in design and development of the presentation layer and business layer using the Spring Framework .
- Implemented business logic in JSP page using JSTL .
- Managed configuration using XML file.
- Chose Tomcat as the application server for deploying applications in local and development environment.
- Used Spring Framework for implementing business logic and maintaining transactions.
- MyBatis performed data persistence layer and developed Persistence classes to interact with the Oracle database and Interceptor for auditing.