- Around 12 years of experience in IT industry as RPA Developer, Business Analyst and Quality Analyst.
- Gathered detailed Business Requirement from the Client for business and Involved in identifying the opportunities to automate manual tasks using Robotics Process.
- Good understanding of Process Design documents PDD, Technical Design documents TDD, Business Requirement Document, Traceability matrix, Test Plan.
- Having 6 years of experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere (AA)& UiPath
- Experience in implementing Blue Prism User authentication by defining user roles, creating users, and setting password policies. Experience working on Business process diagrams and process flow charts.
- Experience in using various activities and advanced technologies using UiPath Studio.
- Good knowledge of RE - Framework and its implementation.
- Experience in using Uipath Orchestrator to Create Assets and Queues.
- Experience in using UiPath Orchestrator for Creating, Scheduling Robots and view information about executing robots, viewing logs for managing errors.
- Worked on various applications like Windows, Java, HTML, Databases, using Uipath.
- Extensively used App Integrations like Text, PDF, Excel, and Email Automations.
- Experience in using Data Scraping and Screen scraping in applications that use technologies like Java and HTML.
- Managing day-to-day system maintenance and production support for RPA deployment.
- Extensive knowledge on Agile Methodologies.
- Attended various calls with clients on Requirement Gathering, Defect Reviews and Status updates
- Experience Managing offshore team and actively involved in UAT, Smoe3ke and Regression testing
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), having thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and UAT.
- Proficient in preparing Business and System Use Cases and supporting documents with UML diagrams. Experience creating Wireframes, Storyboards, User and process flow
- Hands on experience in creating and maintaining detailed deliverables throughout Software Testing
- Life Cycle within Agile and Waterfall models, including Test plan, Test Scenarios, Test Cases.
- Experience in Functional Testing, GUI, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, User
- Acceptance testing, Exploratory testing and Backend Testing in multi-tier web applications.
- Experienced with performance testing using tools such as Load, stress and endurance testing using
- Extensive experience in working with end users, developers, QA managers and management in fast- paced, deadline-driven, high-pressure and critical support environments.
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Software testing in both Manual and Automation testing environments.
RPA Tools: Ui Path
Programming Languages: C .Net, ASP.Net, VB.Net, C++, C, Java
IDEs Visual: Studio, Eclipse
Databases: MYSQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau desktop
Methodologies Agile, Waterfall: Blue prism
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005
Other Tools89: ReactJS, Google Cloud Platform, HTML, Agile, Jira, GitHub
Confidential - Des Moines, IA
- Designed, developed, and tested Bots using Uipath Studio and Blue Prism.
- Used Excel Application Scope and other excel related activities like Read Cell, Read Column, Read Range, and Append Range for Excel automations.
- Extensively worked on Screen Scraping, Data Scraping.
- Gathered requirements and provided solutions for Designing, Coding, and Testing & Debugging the automation workflows using Uipath.
- Participated in business process design discussions with business stakeholders.
- Building Solution Design Document (SDD) and Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Responsible for system design and development activities for a given assignment.
- Created and documented test procedures and scenarios and supported operational teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Worked on applications like Windows, Java, HTML, Databases.
- Created database connections to fetch the data from database using Uipath Database activities.
- Worked with Uipath features such as OCR, and Email automation.
- Took business requirements, current and future state process designs and translated them into process flows and Visual Business Objects within the Blue Prism object studio, Blue Prism process studio.
- Participated in Setting up the Blue prism development environment (software installation, installation of related technologies such as Splunk/logging etc.)
- Designed solutions utilizing RPA best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery.
- Worked on Integrating applications like (Web, Services, Mainframe, MS Office, GUI, Outlook etc.) using workflow, automation tools (Blue Prism & AA). Interacted with Orchestrator to view information about running robots, viewing audit logs.
Environment: UiPath, REST API, .Net,Blue Prism 6.5, C#, VB Script, Excel, PDF, Dev Ops, Share point.
- Worked closely with solution architect to prepare Process Definition Document (PDD) and Solution Design Document (SDD).
- Developed processes and deployed to UAT to test and worked with controllers to deploy solutions to the production.
- Troubleshoot the Blue Prism environment through Control Room Queue management
- Analyzed the feasibility of existing process suitable for automation.
- Attended online meetings to demonstrate the capabilities of RPA for on-going projects.
- Implemented Blue Prism User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies. Design, development, testing and deployment of bots using UiPath Studio. Collaborate and work with SME, Process Analyst, Scrum Master and RPA developers.
- Performed stress test for bot Scripts to prove the scalability and stability of RPA code.
- Worked with the Development team and designed the mock-up screens as per technical requirements to match user acceptance criteria.
- Experience working on Business process diagrams and process flow charts.
- Worked closely with client and prepared Business Required Document (BRD) and functional Requirement Document (FRD).
- Worked with QA team and helped in developing Test Plan.
- Conducted user acceptance testing (UAT) to test the application from user view.
- Followed Agile/SCRUM methodologies for project development.
Environment: Blue Prism 5.0, UiPath, .NET, VBA, HTML, XML, CSS, SQL Server, Visual Studio, JIRA
- Design, development, testing and deployment of bots using UiPath Enterprise platform.
- Developed and implemented various robots and automated business processes using UiPath Design Studio.
- Deployed, Managed, Scheduled and Published robots in UiPath Orchestrator.
- Created custom mapping from Standard mapping object delivered by SAP.
- Designed robots to automate varies internal operational reports.
- Create Mapping for Internal Business Libraries.
- Automated data entry process and SAP Screen scraping with SAP UI interfaces using SAP GUI Scripting.
- Experience in using various UiPath activities such as Excel, Mail, PDF, Web, OCR etc.,
- Automated Data Gathering from various internal and external portals and imported them into Excel and Database.
- Interacting with functional team to gather exact requirements.
- Preparing Functional Specification Review Checklist, Technical Specification Review Checklist, Code Review Check List and uploading the same in the solution manager
Confidential - Columbus,OH
- Worked with the Business Analysts in identifying and defining the requirements.
- Creating and documenting Test procedures for Pre-UAT phases by supporting operational teams during UAT and rollout phases and fix errors.
- Gathered requirements independently with Business SMEs, assessed automation opportunity, performed technical feasibility, and provided answers form an RPA or other applicable technology
- Identified the best customized solution that meets their requirements in terms of RPA strategy.
- Designed process workflows using; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions, ensuring quality requirements are met.
- Used Orchestrator for deployment, monitoring and management of Robot automation activity.
- Worked on using Image contrast using Image recognition with OCR, ICR and machine leaning for designing.
- Created RPA Structure and team along with production support, designed and developed RPA solutions to accelerate Business process.
- Worked on BOT Design, Testing, Production and identified the design flaws based on service requests and issues.
Environment: RPA, Bots, Orchestrator, VBA, SQL and Windows.
- Reviewed programming code for errors, resolving 100+ bugs prior to product launch.
- Implemented testing techniques leading to reduction in software development project cost
- Develop performance dashboards tracking errors and resolutions to share updates proactively with product team and client support.
- Analyzed business requirements and user experience goals to develop test plans and test cases.
- Performed quality reviews of design documentation to ensure compliance with project plan scope and requirements.
- Documented software bugs and wrote test reports by using HP Quality Center.
- Implemented Regression and Smoke tests execution as separate step of deployment process.
- Conducted Interface and Regression Testing manually during the various phases of the development.
- Used Quality Center Defect tracking tool to report application defects and enhancements request and discussed with developers to resolve technical issues.
Junior QA Analyst
- Interacted with developers, business & management teams, and end-users.
- Conducted GUI validations on menu bars, toolbars, textboxes, radio buttons, checkboxes, drop-down lists, combo boxes, and list boxes using Selenium, Cucumber, and Java.
- Tracked defects using ALM and generated defect summary reports.
- Tested new builds to determine if known bugs/defects had been resolved.
- Involved in testing the Functionality, Database, and UI Consistency of the application.
- Participated in System Testing, Interface Testing.
- Performed Backend Testing by executing SQL Queries.
Environment: /Methodology: Agile