- 5. 5 years in software development, 2+ years in full stack web development
- Hands - on experience building single-page-application with React, proficient in both Class Components and React Hooks syntax
- Deep understanding on React Component, Lifecycle method, rendering mechanism
- utilized MVC methodology in React for modular, reusable code
- Design and integrated Redux to React Application with Redux-Thunk for better state management
- Hands-on experience with Material UI and Bootstrap for responsive design and styling
- Designed noSQL database using MongoDB with hands on experience on data aggregation pipeline. experience with SQL database using mySQL.
- Hands-on experience with server-side authentication libraries such as JWS and Cookies
- Experience with Testing React Component using Enzyme and Jest
- Hands-on experience with version control using Git in personal and group project
- Experience with Agile project management using Scrum for swift and organized software development and deployment
- Utilized Cloud Services with AWS for developing flexible and reliable web application
- Hands-on experience with Firebase for quickly deploying web application in a serverless architecture
- Experience with Windows, Linux Operating System
- Experience with machine learning using Python with PyTorch framework and data preprocessing tools such as Pandas, NumPy etc.
- Deep understanding in computer graphics and animation. Hands-on experience with building 3D games and models.
- Strong Communication and teamwork Skills, easy going, fast to adapt and learn
- Unreal Engine 4
- Premiere Pro
- Constructed Node.js server, connected server to cloud database, designed and utilized multer library and created storage engine for image upload/storage.
- Implemented router in Express.js to support CRUD operations such as viewing, creating, editing, and deleting order items. Also utilized Express.js middleware to parse json file.
- Implemented CRUD RestAPIs to support shopping items management and frontend views for items including their saving options.
- Utilized noSQL database with MongoDB, designed the order Schema in Mongoose in a space efficient manner. Also implemented server-side searching, sorting, pagination, and data look-up/reorganization in MongoDB aggregation pipeline.
- Developed User Authentication using JWS in the Backend to differentiate administer and regular user, rendering additional UI, such as delete and edit for administer.
- Deployed the application on AWS using AWS EC2 instance, moved both front end and back end on remote cloud machine.
- Implemented React Router for handing jumping to different pages such as the main posting page, the login page, and the post detail etc.
- Designed and developed reusable React components such as NavBar, post detail panel, and login/sign-up forms. Adjusted React lifecycle hooks dependencies to reduce component re-rendering
- Applied React-Hooks and React Context API as a Redux alternative for state management across all related components, ensures the state and props syncing in all components.
- Utilized Material UI to stylize Navbar and other UI elements including icons, cards for items, and forms in payment page and Login page.
- Utilized html5 and css3 to improve readability in varies window size and width/height ratio. Designed and constructed overall layout using css3 as containers for Material-UI stylized components.
- Deployed server on Firebase (express.js server in node.js environment). Designed and implemented CRUD Rest APIs to support adding/deleting posts etc.
- Implemented User authentication and User sign-up using Firebase-login library. Implemented proactive validation on customer log-in and sign-up.
- Designed and implemented cloud-hosted Firebase Realtime Database (noSQL) for storing products, orders, inventories, user information, and order histories etc.
- Utilized ejs view engine for serving template html files in a fast and clean manner.
- Applied BootStrap for styling the NavBar and responsive UI elements such as view lists and buttons.
- Designed and implemented page-wise UI structure using html5 and css3 for better viewing experience across different resolution and width/height ratio.
- Designed and implemented RestAPIs for CRUD operation such as viewing, posting, deleting blogs, and Adding reviews on specific posts
- Constructed Node.js server, connected server to database, designed and utilized multer library and created storage engine for image upload/storage.
- Implemented router in Express.js to support CRUD operations and utilized Express.js middleware to solve cors issues and parse json file.
- utilized cookies to enable secure and fast user authentication on the server side.
- Implemented mySQL database, designed Blog and Reviews Schema. Also implemented server-side sorting and pagination.
- Utilized mySQL select, group and join query operations in Node.js environment for efficient data processing and aggregation.