- I am experienced in overall Cloud development, cloud migration and implementation of various cloud management products and services.
- I have years of experience as a cloud solutions architect, user management, open source software installation and configuration, operating system and application hardening, and change management.
- My strong skills are best demonstrated in providing solutions, operations and maintenance support for clients using various AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining, and troubleshooting EC2 instances, S3 buckets, Virtual Private Clouds (VPC), Elastic Load Balancers (ELB), Relational Database Services (RDS), Backups, automation via Puppet, code deployment via git, configuration and maintenance, and monitoring via CloudFormation, New Relic and Nagios.
Cloud: AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, CloudFormation, IAM, Route 53, VPC)
Operating Systems: Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL7, Amazon Linux, and CentOS), Windows
Networking: Route 53, DNS, TCP/IP, Firewalls, VPC, Route Table
Software: Apache, Nginx, JIRA, Confluence, LAMP
Databases: MySQL, RDS, Oracle, Aurora, DynamoDB, SQL Server 2008
CMS: Drupal, WordPress
Scripting Language: Bash, Python, T - SQL
Automation: CloudFormation, Terraform, Git
Monitoring: Nagios, CloudWatch, New Relic, Amazon Compute Optimizer
AWS Cloud Solutions Architect
- Build and improve the reliability and performance of cloud applications and cloud infrastructure deployed on Amazon Web Services
- Create and attach volumes onto EC2 instances and make sure all attached volumes have EBS snapshots initialized
- Create VPCs and attach all applicable components needed to build a fault tolerance and highly available environment
- Apply Auto Scaling and Elastic Load Balancing to create high availability and fault tolerance to EC2 instances
- Install and configure Apache, Nginx, Drupal, and WordPress on Ubuntu and Amazon Linux instances
- Run Infrastructure as code using Terraform for various CSP’s and CloudFormation scripts to build AWS Infrastructure and resources
- Install and configure Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence) and LAMP application on EC2 instances and perform various software installations
- Launch and configure local and external database servers on EC2 and RDS instances
- Experience working with tools like Git, Jenkins, Ansible and Jira.
- Provision user accounts using IAM in collaboration with enterprise Active Directory.
- Worked with various scripting language like Python and Bash
- Perform full AMI backups for all provisioned instances for critical workloads
- Manage security keys using AWS KMS to manage cryptographic keys to control user access in a wide range of AWS services
- Perform system monitoring using Nagios, CloudWatch, AWS Compute Optimizer and New Relic
- Participate in change management on JIRA to help track daily work activities
- Deploy code via GIT and worked with the DevOps team to help push codes to GitHub
- Review Consumer Contracts and Book Receivables within established funding service levels.
- Review contracts and credit applications for completeness, proper date/signature, accuracy, and compliance with all State, Federal, and internal operational requirements.
- Ensure that all documents within the contract package are included, accurately disclosed, and adhere to TFS' current internal policies and procedures.
- Verify contract rate, service charges, and calculations are accurate and in accordance with rate letters and special programs.
- Enter data required to book contracts and fund dealers.
- Cultivate and preserve strong relationships with dealer personnel.
- Monitor dealer trends and identify and report adverse issues.
- Evaluate and research deals as necessary in order to maintain the quality of applications within established guidelines.
- Answer phone calls and other modes of communication from dealerships to resolve funding issues or answer funding questions, while maintaining established telephony service levels.
- Place outbound calls to dealers to resolve held offerings, funding delays, and promote positive business relationship that support the TFS Brand.
- Address contract/funding issues with Held Offering Letters or various review requests as appropriate for timely resolution and dealer funding.
- Perform various funding tasks, such as remittance processing, contract corrections, rebate processing, booking errors, and suspense report clearing as assigned.
- Involved in preparing Test Plan and Test Cases based on business requirements
- Created Traceability matrix to keep track of changes in requirement to that of the testing efforts
- Identified high-level requirements for documenting detailed business requirements using Developed Test Plans, Test Cases & Test Scripts to define scope of overall quality assurance testing
- Created and maintained the Traceability Matrix and Test Matrix
- Used JIRA bug tracking tool to analyze & capture bugs, track and manage dashboard any type of updates for project release
- Worked in Agile, scrum, and sprint environment to change the requirements and features set
- Analyzed test results
- Provided weekly progress reports to the Lead.