- 8 Years of experience in the IT industry working with Web Based Applications and UI applications in various domains.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile/Scrum environment with expertise in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing
- Proficient in using AJAX for implementing dynamic webpage's where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM (JSON Parsing).
- Experienced in using various IDEs like Eclipse, WebStorm, IntelliJ, Sublime Text, Notepad++, Brackets and Microsoft Visual.
- Utilized various jQuery plug - in to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Experience on working with Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements in CSS.
- Experience on working with debugging tools like Firebug, Fiddler, Chrome or Safari Web Inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Exposure to new features and issues addressed in Angular 8.
- Good Experience on MVC frameworks like Angular JS for creating Single Page Application (SPA) using concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scopes, Controllers and Directives.
- Worked on unit testing frameworks like jasmine and end2end testing framework protractor.
- Good Expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model (DOM) Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Hands on experience using the version controls like SVN and TFS and project management tools like JIRA..
UI Frameworks: Angular.js, Angular 2/4/6/8
IDE & Environment: Sublime Text, Eclipse, Bower, Grunt, Net Beans, Adobe Dreamweaver, Notepad++
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PL/SQL (oracle), MongoDB
Web/App Servers: WAMP and LAMP servers, Jboss, Web Sphere 8.0(beta), Web logic and Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.0
Wireframes: Adobe fireworks, Microsoft Visio, Visual Paradigm, Smart Draw
Version Controls: Subversion(SVN), CVS, GitHub
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Unix and Linux
Confidential, Alpharetta - GA
- Involved in all the Phases of Software Development Life Cycle, including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Worked closely with business to define Objectives, Project scope, Solution space and Design/Development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Performed cross browser testing and extensively participated in developing the website across different browsers.
- Design and Developed Responsive design adaptable for different screen sizes using Bootstrap CSS framework.
- Used various Angular 8 custom directives and developed reusable components and templates that can be re-used at various places in the application.
- Enhanced application performance by Angular 8 component-based development in view of future Angular framework transitions.
- Worked extensively with Angular CLI for creating components, services, pipes and directives.
- Used Jira for defect tracking and Git for version control.
- Understood their existing code and made changes to adapt the new environment.
- Maintained Test driven Development (TDD) approach using Agile Methodologies.
- Worked with JASMINE, KARMA in unit testing and Protractor for end to end testing angular modules.
Confidential, Bentonville - AR
- Coded dynamic and responsive UI web pages using CSS3, SASS, HTML5, Bootstrap, Typescript and Angular 4.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA), using AngularJS Router Module.
- Used angular expressions and built-in directives to render functionality to the UI.
- Created custom directives for DOM manipulation and HTML extension.
- Used Angular components to update entity models.
- Utilized the features of Angular 4.0 to present effective web design.
- Implemented observables to get a pattern of dealing with data by using array-like operations to parse, modify and maintain data in Angular 4.
- Used Custom Angular pipes to provide better search experience.
- Used CSS3, Bootstrap and wireframes for getting the dashboard responsive.
- Worked with different browsers, namely Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome to verify cross browser compatibility.
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front-end part widget-based application.
- Worked on Agile, SCRUM development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Integrated Bootstrap CSS with LESS pre-processor.
- Developed complex, useable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Defined all AngularJS controllers in a JS file and reused in various pages of application.
- Used Angular JS for making restful API calls and data binding.
- Implemented Angular Directives to make customized components and Migrated from Angular JS to Angular 2 for developing user interface.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, JQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Implemented Angular 2 component router for navigation and Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs.
- Worked on Angular 2, HTML5, CSS3, and Typescript. Additional frameworks like Bootstrap for responsive design, less for preprocessing are used.
- Used Ajax, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Involved in configuring the GIT repository and maintain the version control using GIT.
Confidential, Hartford - CT
- Worked on full software development cycle from requirement gathering to deployment.
- Tested the app across different versions of Android and different Android phones to assure quality and performance.
- Implemented custom Android Action Bar for use as Android app title bar.
- Designed UI using views provided by Android and created custom views when required.
- Sizeable amount of work has been done on memory management, push notifications, multiple screen support, data offline usage, content providers and sync on Android.
- Used standard Android components, activities, services, database, various UI widgets types, etc. as well as created custom views for the application. As a developer was
- Played a key role in writing application logic using Eclipse IDE, Android Studio and Android SDK.
- Conducted product integration and testing (using Junit) on various Android devices.
- Developed the database wrapper functions for data staging and modeled the data objects relevant to the mobile application.
- Implemented Push Notification to provide user alerts based on their account settings to pay bills, etc.
- Updated layouts using new and existing wireframes.
- Created local Shared Preferences based on user’s settings in the app.
- Worked on Design and development of connections, model classes to consume https JSON request/response models using JSON library.
- Developed Our Products section of the application which provides multi activities, Custom Adapters, Base Adapter, List views, images, Links, Web View, text views and so on.
Environment: Android, Android Studio, Android SDK, SQLite, Html5, CSS3 Apache cordova, ActionScript,, JUNIT, REST API, Jenkins, GIT.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Developed business applications using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, Java Script and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Prepared the project content, managed the existing content, analyzed the content with the help of Content Management System (CMS).
- Developed web applications based on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Worked on browser compatibility and tested each and every application on popular web browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and Chrome.