- Software tester with experience in manual software test case design and implementation and quality assurance.
- Expertise in defect reporting and defect resolution testing. Skilled in SDLC and multiple software development methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile.
- Experienced with testing web - based applications. Experienced in testing in virtual environments, including AWS. Known for producing high-quality software that is easy for customers to use and is compliant with local, state and federal regulations and ADA compliant.
- Rally Software
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- COBOL and JCL
Senior User Acceptance Tester
- Executed various tests using a variety of tools and reported results to the developers to ensure My Confidential ’s Charge website was compliant with Americans with Disability Act.
- Developed centralized document repository in Confluence for processes, procedures, support documents and test script templates.
- Spearheaded and coordinated testing efforts for the addition of one-time passcode and CAPTCHA to the My Confidential ’s Charge website to improve security.
Team Lead/User Acceptance Tester
- Wrote multiple VB programs to be executed through the 3270 system, aiding fellow associates and simplifying various tasks.
- Ensured functionality of My Confidential ’s Charge website after Confidential ’s converted from an internal system to a third-party system for the Confidential ’s Charge Card by writing and executing multiple test cases.
- Created documentation for My Confidential ’s Charge website, aiding others in understanding functionality and trouble-shooting customer issues.