- Proactive and curious IT professional with 8+ years of experience in the industry with major focus on Cloud Computing, DevOps tools and technologies such as CI/CD pipeline, Version Control, Build and Release management.
- Involved in designing and deploying applications AWS stack (Including EC2, S3, Route53, ELB, EBS, VPC, RDS, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, IAM, KMS, Lambda, Kinesis) and focusing on high - availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud Formation, deployed services (OpsWork and Cloud Formation) and security practices (IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail)
- Experience in Infrastructure on AWS using IAM, API Gateway, CloudTrail, Cloud Watch, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), AWS Kinesis, Lambda, NACL, Elastic Beanstalk, Redshift, and CloudFormation.
- Experienced in Azure IaaS, Provisioning VM’s, Virtual Hard disks, Virtual Networks, Deploying Wed Apps and Creating Web-Jobs, Azure Windows server 2008/2012/R2, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio, Windows PowerShell, Cloud infrastructure.
- Expert in several Azure services like Compute (Worker Roles, Web Roles), Caching, Azure SQL, NoSQL, Storage, and Network services, Azure Active Directory, API Management, Scheduling, Azure Autoscaling, PowerShell Automation, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure search, Azure DNS, gateway of Azure VPN.
- Automated build and release process (CI/CD) using Azure and AWS DevOps services.
- Experience on Ansible and Ansible Tower to automate repetitive tasks, to deploy critical applications quickly, and proactively manage the changes and wrote many playbooks to manage Web applications
- Authored Playbooks in Ansible usin g YAML scripting and Manifests in Puppet using DSL to provision Nginx, Apache Spark, Apache Web servers, Tomcat servers.
- Automated the cloud deployment using Chef, Python and AWS Cloud Formation Templates and used Chef for unattended bootstrapping in AWS.
- Expert in Continuous Delivery setups with Puppet by creating manifest and maintain templates for different environments. Migration of shell scripts into Puppet Manifests.
- Experience in setting up the CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, GitHub, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible and AWS.
- Experience in managing the repository manager like Nexus for the Maven builds. Integrated Maven with Jenkins.
- Proficient with container systems like Docker and container orchestration like EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes, worked with Terraform. Managed Docker orchestration and Docker containerization using Kubernetes.
- Expertise with Docker images using a Docker file, worked on container snapshots, removing Images and managing Docker volumes. Orchestration of Docker images and Containers using Kubernetes by creating master and worker nodes.
- Hand on experience in JIRA as defect tracking system and configure various workflows, customizations and plugins for JIRA bug/issue tracker, integrated Jenkins with JIRA, GitHub.
- Experience installing and developing on EFK. Used Elasticsearch for powering not only Search but using EFK stack for logging and monitoring our systems end to end.
- Responsible to designing and deploying new EFK clusters Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Kibana, beats, Kafka, zookeeper etc.
- Proficient with Shell, Bash, Python, PowerShell, YAML scripting languages for automation, monitoring.
- Created Azure PowerShell script for APIM backup and restore operations.
- In-depth knowledge of computer applications and scripting like Shell, Groovy, Python, and XML. Utilized MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB and Elastic cache to perform essential database administration.
- Hands on expertise in working with Splunk to analyze & visualize the servers by obtaining the huge volume of data logs.
- Worked on Linux server virtualization by creating Linux VMs for server consolidations.
- Experienced in configuration and maintenance of common Linux services such as Tomcat, Apache, MySQL, NFS, FTP, Postfix, LDAP, DHCP, DNS BIND, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, iptables and firewall etc.
- Expertized in J2EE design patterns like Factory, Singleton. Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design and development.
- In-depth knowledge User Interface and implemented business process using JSP and Servlets.
Cloud Services: AWS(EC2, AMI, VPC, ELB, Auto-Scaling, Security Groups, IAM, EBS, EKS, AMI, S3, SNS, SQS, Route53, ELB, CloudWatch, Cloud Formation, Cloud front, Cloud trial, Lambda, RDS, EMR, Redshift, AWSOpsWork.) AZURE(Azure web apps, Azure App services, Azure Application insights, Azure Application gateway, Azure DNS, Azure Traffic manager, Azure Network Watcher, Azure storage, Azure Active Directory, and Azure Resource Manager (ARM).)
Version Control Tools: Git Hub, Gitlab, Bitbucket, Subversion (SVN), Azure Repo, AWS Code Commit, CVS
CI/CD & Build Tools: Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Maven, ANT, Gradle
Configuration Tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Kickstart
Infrastructure Tools: Terraform, CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager, HashiCorp Packer
Container Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon EKS, Azure AKS
Artifact Managing Tools: Nexus, JFrog
Scripting/Languages: YAML, JSON, Python, Shell, Bash, Groovy
Virtualization Tools: Virtual box, Vagrant using VM Ware ESX 6.7, VM Ware vSphere 6.7, Virtual Center
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat (2.x, 3.x, 5.x, 7.x), JBOSS (4.x/5.x), Nginx, IIS, WebLogic (8/9/10), WebSphere (6.x/7.x/8.x), Java, XML, HTML, CSS
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux (RedHat 4/5/6, Ubuntu, CentOS), Windows
Programming Languages: Java, Python, C, C++
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts
Networking/Protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, NIS, SMTP, LAN, WAN, FTP/TFTP, SFTP, DHCP, NFS, HTTP/HTTPS
Database Management: Oracle, MySQL, SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, AWS RDS, DynamoDB
Monitoring Tools: Splunk, CloudWatch, ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
Reporting & Ticketing Tools: JIRA, Confluence
Volume Manager: Logical Volume Manager (LVM)
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Experience in AWS broad range of services such as provisioning EC2, AMI, VPC, ELB, Auto-Scaling, Security Groups, IAM, EBS, S3, SNS, SQS, Route53, CloudWatch, Cloud Formation, Cloud front, Cloud trial, RDS, EMR, Redshift, AWSOpsWork.
- Developed a Lambda Deployment function and configured it to receive events from your S3 bucket.
- Development of Amazon Virtual Private Cloud in the scalable environment which provides advanced security features such as security groups and network access control lists to enable inbound and outbound filtering at the instance level and subnet level.
- Designed AWS CloudFormation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications.
- Used Cloud Front to deliver content from AWS edge locations to users, allowing for further reduction of load on front-end servers. Managed and analyzed the petabyte-scalable data using AWS Redshift cluster.
- Created Python Scripts to Automate AWS services, ELB, CloudFront Distribution, ECS, database, EC2 and database security groups, S3 bucket and application configuration, created stacks with single servers or joins web servers and loaded the big volume source files from AWS S3 to redshift with Talend Big Data tool.
- Worked on designing, maintaining and deploying various applications in Amazon EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service) using various AWS cloud services EC2, Route 53, S3, VPC, Auto scaling and Elastic Load Balancing.
- Setup and Implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI & CD) Process stack using AWS, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube, JFrog and Docker .
- Integrated AWS CodeBuild and AWS CodeDeploy plugins with Jenkins and automated the build process to deploy the application.
- Used Bootstrap Script for launching large number of instances in AWS and utilized AWS CLI to automate backups of ephemeral data-stores to S3 buckets, EBS and create nightly AMIs for mission critical production servers as backups.
- Proficient in creating, running and managing pods in cluster through the usage of Kubernetes and deployed Microservices based applications.
- Worked in creating, developing and testing environments for different applications by provisioning Kubernetes clusters on AWS using Docker, Chef and Terraform.
- Managed Kubernetes charts using Helm. Created reproducible builds of the Kubernetes applications, managed Kubernetes manifest files and managed releases of Helm packages. Established a local dev workflow that centered around minikube to validate deployments in Kubernetes.
- Creating Kubernetes (k8s) Clusters for running microservices and pushed microservices into production with Kubernetes backed Infrastructure. Development of automation of Kubernetes clusters via playbooks in AWS .
- Extensively used Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build, test, and deploy.
- Written Terraform templates for provisioning virtual networks, VM Scale sets, Load balancers and NAT rules and used Terraform graph to visualize execution plan using the graph command.
- Migrated applications from VM ware to AWS using snowball and VM import/export.
- Setup the Chef Workstation, Chef Infra Server and Chef Client(Chef nodes), worked on creating new cookbooks and recipes. Also worked on scheduling the Chef Nodes convergence using Linux Cron jobs.
- Utilized Chef for managing configuration servers like Tomcat and Apache web server and developed CFT (CloudFormation templates) for automating the EC2 instances with JSON templates.
- Created Linux containers in CoreOS and Docker and automated system using chef.
- Developed Jenkins pipeline for Puppet release process to deploy modules using Kanban Agile methodology.
- Worked on writing Jenkins jobs using Shell scripting, and Python to automate build tasks.
- Experience in setting up the automated build on Docker Hub and configure Kubernetes to deploy Docker containers with multiple namespace versions.
- Worked with Istio and integrated it with containerized microservice applications.
- Migrated applications from on-premise IaaS servers to application services and functions in AWS.
- Developed build and deployed scripts by using Apache Maven as build tool in Jenkins to migrate from one environment to other environment and automated builds for creation of build artifacts like WAR or EAR files.
- Assisted development teams in implementing versioning and archiving of software artifacts and assisted in designing, automating and sustainment of AMI (Amazon machine images) across AWS cloud.
- Extensively worked in problem resolving, change, release, and event management for EFK stack.
- Configuring and managing an ELK stack, setup the Elastic search ELK Stack to collect, search and analyze log files from across servers. Evaluated system logs using ELK software stack.
- Deployed and configured Git repositories with branching, forks, tagging, and notifications. Experienced and proficient in deploying, administering GitHub.
Environment: AWS, EC2, ECS, S3, auto scaling, AMI, ELB, EBS, IAM, RDS, DNS, cloud watch, route53, VPC, Terraform, BASH, APACHE/TOMCAT, JFrog, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira, GIT, Nagios, PowerShell, Python, Shell Scripts
- Implemented Azure webapps and migrated on-premises servers to Azure cloud using various Azure cloud services.
- Worked on configuring Azure web apps, Azure App services, Azure Application insights, Azure Application gateway, Azure DNS, Azure Traffic manager, Azure Network Watcher, Azure storage, Azure Active Directory, and Azure Resource Manager (ARM).
- Used Azure Media and Content delivery, Azure Networking, Azure Hybrid integration, Azure Identity, and Access Management, Azure Data Factory and Storage, Azure compute services, and Azure Web apps.
- Managed and maintained Azure Infrastructure Azure Web Roles, Worker Roles, VM Role, Azure SQL, Azure Storage, Azure AD Licenses, Virtual Machine Backup and Recover from a Recovery Services Vault using Azure PowerShell and Azure Portal.
- Worked on Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup-Deployed Instances on Azure environments and in Data centers and migrating to Azure using Azure Site Recovery and collecting data from all Azure Resources using Log Analytics and analyzed the data to resolve issues.
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets managed and optimize the CI (Continuous Integration) tools like Azure DevOps.
- Work on Prometheus and ELK for server monitoring and controlling flow of traffic.
- Creating, validating, and reviewing solutions for data center migration to Azure cloud environment.
- Configured Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) as a part of Azure AD Premium to securely authenticate users and worked on creating custom Azure templates for quick deployments and advanced PowerShell scripting.
- Responsible for managing Amazon instances by taking AMIs and performing administration and monitoring of Amazon instances using Amazon Cloud Watch.
- Planning and coordinating the execution of Implementation along with Technical/Business validations post every Maintenance/Major release in ServiceNow.
- Created development and test environments for different micro services by provisioning Kubernetes clusters on AWS using Docker, Ansible, and Terraform.
- Involved in authoring Terraform scripts to automate and deploy AWS cloud services.
- Developed Terraform templates that can spin up infrastructure for multi-tier application and provisioned boot strapped software on Cloud with terraform.
- DevOps playbooks to manage web applications, Environment Configuration files, users, packages and manage and configuration of multiple servers using Ansible.
- Used Ansible to document all infrastructures and application dependencies into version control with GIT to store the code and integrate it to Ansible tower to deploy the playbook.
- Worked on Docker and Ansible in build automation pipeline and Continuous Deployment of code using Jenkins and wrote Playbooks to automate Ansible servers using YAML scripting and Developed an Ansible role for Zabbix-agent which will be integrated into the to the CICD pipeline.
- Integrated Jenkins CI/CD pipeline with various DevOps tools such as GIT, Nexus, SonarQube, Ansible.
- Used Kubernetes to provide a platform to automate deployment, development, scaling, and operations of application containers across clusters of hosts and managed local deployments in Kubernetes, creating a local cluster.
- Designing and implementing container orchestration systems with Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Provided consistent environment using Kubernetes for deployment scaling and load balancing to the application from dev through production, easing the code development and deployment pipeline by implementing Docker containerization with multiple name space.
- Used Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) to deploy the Kubernetes cluster in Azure.
- Created Pods with Kubernetes through YAML scripts and Deploy to Docker containers in various nodes in the environments.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy Docker containers into Pod Clusters on multiple Nodes in QA, Test and Production Environments.
- Created various build and deployment scenarios such as jobs to build from various branches, deploy tasks to development server or QA server or Staging/Production server using Jenkins.
- Used ANT and MAVEN as build tools on java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Enabling users to manage software development, deployments and infrastructure with tools such as Jenkins and GitHub.
- Managed and maintained Virtualization Environment using VM Ware ESX 6.7, VM Ware vSphere 6.7, Virtual Center and P2V.
- Worked to automate the CI/CD pipeline with Groovy scripting in Jenkins.
- Created and Deployed custom JIRA Exporter for Prometheus to generate appropriate data points.
Environment: AWS, VM Export/Import, AZURE,Node.js, Ansible, ELK (Elasticsearch, Log Stash, Kibana), Nginx, Nexus, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, SonarQube, Git, GitLab, Maven, Python, Terraform, Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Linux, JIRA, PowerShell, ServiceNow.
DevOps Engineer/ Build and Release Engineer
Confidential - Clearwater, FL
- Administered and Engineered Jenkins for managing weekly Build, Test and Deploy chain, SVN/GIT with Development/Test/Production Branching Model for weekly releases.
- Worked closely with Developers , QA teams, Production, and other stakeholders to deliver software through the build and deployment system.
- Setting up Jenkins master, adding the necessary plugins and adding more slaves to support scalability and agility.
- Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tools used SVN and Git.
- Experienced in Amazon EC2 setting up instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and Security groups.
- Responsible for implementing AWS solutions and setting up the Cloud Infrastructure with different services like S3, Route53, ELB, AMI, RDS, DynamoDB, Auto Scaling.
- Provisioned EC2 instances into AWS by using Terraform scripts to pull images from Docker and performed AWS S3 buckets creation, policies on IAM role-based policies, and customizing the JSON template.
- Efficiently worked on building the data centers using Amazon Web Service, installed images on Amazon web services using Jenkins, GIT, and SVN.
- Performed regular Cron jobs updates and Configured Jenkins to implement nightly builds and generated a changelog that includes changes that happened from the last 24hours.
- Defined dependencies and plugins in Maven (Pom.xml) Java files for various activities and integrated Maven with GIT to manage and deploy project related tags and administrated Artifactory repository.
- Managing and Maintaining Artifacts, Repositories and Builds in JFrog Artifactory.
- Used Ansible inventories to define groups of hosts using Ansible templates to create customized files.
- Having production experience supporting and deploying to web application servers such as WebLogic, JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, and Apache HTTPD servers.
- Orchestrated and migrated CI/CD processes using Jenkins and cloud Formation, terraform templates and Containerized the infrastructure using Docker swarm setup in Vagrant, AWS and Amazon VPC’s.
- Working knowledge of JBoss 4.x/5.x and exposure to distributed queuing architectures, also installed, configured, and administered JBoss 6.0 server in various environments.
- Experienced on Node JS writing application level code to interact with APIs, web Servers using JSON, XML, AngularJS, and developed Perl and Shell scripts for automation of the build and release process.
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins and troubleshoot the deployment build issues using the triggered logs. Implemented auto environment creation using Ansible and Azure.
- Worked with Ansible and developed/managed Ansible manifests for automated deployment to various servers.
- Installed, developed, and implemented Linux infrastructure, and managed Ansible Master, Agents & Databases.
- Created, maintained, and automated the scripts by using Shell script, PYTHON.
- Created and deployed web interfaces reporting on multi-platform automated builds and test suites (TFS build reporting, Share Point Server, Cruise Control, and IIS) experience using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Working with the JIRA tool to track all the defects and changes released to all environments.
- Developed UNIX and Perl Scripts for the purpose of manual deployment of the code to the different environments and E-mail the team when the build is completed.
- Designed and developed scripts using Bash, Shell and Python for automating the build activities.
- Specialized in automating tasks and process through scripts, implementing branching models and Build/Release solutions.
- Involved in repository management in ANT to share snapshots and releases of internal projects using Nexus tool.
- Used Maven to build java-based web applications and integrated it with Nexus repository and Jenkins CI pipeline.
- Implemented and maintained the branching and build/release strategies utilizing Subversion.
- Strong in building Object Oriented applications using C and Java, writing Shell Scripts on UNIX.
- Created views and appropriate meta-data, performed merges, and executed builds on a pool of dedicated build machines.
Environment: GIT, Jenkins, TFS, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS, Apache, TOMCAT web services, Docker, EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, auto-scaling, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jira, VMware Bash, Python, Unix/Linux, Windows, RHEL 4/5/6, CentOS.
- Planning, analysis, design, and implementation of different modules using Agile (Scrum) Methodology.
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Developed UML models consisting of Use Case Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose software.
- Used the Angular JS framework and Web pack module loader and successfully created a Single Page Application which binds data to a specific view and synchronizes data with server.
- Converted the mock-ups into hand-written HTML, AJAX, XML and JSON .
- Working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Developed Single Page applications using Angular, Typescript, Angular CLI, HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap .
- Worked on core java, using file operations to read system file (downloads) and to present on JSP .
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Generics, Enumeration, Data Structures and Java I/O to fulfil the implementation of business logic.
- Developed Custom tag libraries to separate presentation and processing logic.
- Involved in Java Multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction.
- Designed and Implemented User Interface in Model-View-Controller Architecture, which accomplishes a tight and neat co-ordination of Spring MVC, JSP, Servlets.
- Developed the JSP using the tag libraries and performed validations using struts validation framework.
- Configured different layer such as presentation layer, server layer, persistence layer of application using Spring IoC and maintained the Spring Application Framework's IoC container.
- Using Spring IOC’s Dependency Injection developed Java beans with getter and setter properties to be configured by Spring.
- Worked on the Spring MVC Restful Web services, exposing services and consuming the third party.
- Configured and implemented Spring Application Context to instantiate all bean classes in Spring MVC application framework.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Developed RESTful Web services using Jersey, JAX-RS to perform CRUD operations on the database server over HTTP and to consume Web services for transferring data between different applications.
- Implementation of new web services using SOAP and Apache-axis to provide HRMS services for the external systems.
- Effective use of hibernate ORM tool in the business layer in communicating with the Spring DAO and developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM tool.
- Designed and implemented Spring ORM module to integrate Hibernate.
- Modified existing and created new Hibernate objects-based Queries for data storage, retrieval, tuning and mapping.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Packaged and deployed the application in JBOSS Application server in different environments like Development, testing etc.
- Created build environment for Java using Maven.
- Used log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Responsible for bug fix code check-in and integration of the code with other components.
- Used J-Unit Testing for testing components.
- Used CVS for source code management and version control.
- As a Linux/Unix system maintained the various servers and Production Support of various applications in Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows environment.
- Planned and performed the upgrades to multiple Linux operating systems.
- Experience in Installation, Configuration, Upgrade, Patches, and performance tuning on UNIX and system software & hardware.
- Managed systems routine backup, scheduling jobs, enabling cron jobs, enabling system logging and network logging of servers for maintenance.
- Experienced in installation, configuration and maintenance of common Linux services such as Tomcat, Apache, MySQL, NFS, FTP, Postfix, LDAP, DHCP, DNS BIND, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, ip tables and firewall etc.
- Set up user and group login ID's, printing parameters, network configuration, password, resolving permissions issues, user and group quota.
- Writing Shell scripts for automation of daily tasks, documenting the changes that happen in the environment and in each server, analyzing the error logs, analyzing the User logs, analyzing the /var/log/messages.
- Performed memory and swap management to improve optimization and performance of the servers.
- Performed kernel and database configuration optimization such that it limits I/O resource utilization on disks.
- Worked on VMware product including VMware Server, VMware Workstation and VMware VCenter Orchestrator.
- Managing Snapshots for Virtual machines on vCenter Server.
- Building servers with jumpstart using Kickstart, CD on timely basis, along with corporate wide requirements
- Experience in configuring Kick Start servers to initiate installation of Red Hat Linux on several machines at once
- Worked on automating the build process using GIT, ANT and Subversion.
- Administering local and remote servers on daily basis, troubleshooting and correcting errors.
- Experienced with inter networking using TCP/IP and resolving network connectivity using tools like dig, nslookup, ping.
- Worked with Apache, HTTP, Nginx server including proxy and caching configurations.
- Extensive knowledge on Server administration, Kernel upgrade and deployment of patches and applying all firewall and security policies with emphasis on maintaining best practices.
- Performed Disaster Recovery for Critical environments.
- Experience in creating Disk Partitions, Logical Volume Manager (LVM) and RAID.
- Experienced in writing Shell Scripts in Bash, C-shell and Cron tab in Linux to automate the tasks.
- Involved in setting up Network File Services (NFS), Network Information Services (NIS) and protocols in RHEL.
- Debugged network connectivity issues and involved in trouble shooting activities with commands ping, trace route, tcpdump, nslookup, netstat, IOstat, top.
- Deployment and Configuration of application server Tomcat deploying Java and Web Application.
- Used Jira as ticket tracking and workflow tool.
- Build and configured Custom VPC for private and public subnets with NAT Gateway and NAT Instance for Internet accessibility of hosts.
Environment: Red Hat Linux 5.x, 6.x, VMware vSphere 4.0, VMware ESX 3.5.0, GIT, MySQL, Tomcat, Jira, Kickstart, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NFS, FTP, SSH, LDAP, NIS, Splunk, Bash, Shell Scripting, Apache, Cronjob, WebSphere, YUM, RPM, LVM, CentOS, Ubuntu Server.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle to develop, deliver and maintain an application using AGILE-SCRUM methodology.
- Developed a multi-user web application using Servlet API, JDBC, Spring and Hibernate framework to provide the needed functionality.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection.
- Designed the system based on Spring MVC Model architecture
- Created Responsive Layouts for multiple devices and platforms using Bootstrap.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts Validation Framework.
- Developed service classes, DAOs classes as per the design and developed business logics using CORE JAVA API.
- Used Enterprise Java Bean(EJB) Session to expose the application for the use by the third party users.
- Consumed and exposed various web services using JAX-RS API and JSON.
- Developed supporting DAOs using Hibernate to process data in and out of Oracle database.
- Generated POJO classes with JPA annotations using reverse engineering.
- Developed SQL Queries, functions and stored procedures for performing CRUD operations in Oracle DB for the application.
- Developed application using JMS for sending and receiving Point-to-Point JMS queue messages.
- Implemented Core Java OOPS technology along with Multithreaded environment to resolve the problem of concurrency.
- Multi-threading with Java Collections and Generics.
- Used Log4j, JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Wrote JUnit Test cases in order to test functionalities.
- Created WAR files from Maven and deployed them on WebSphere.
- Used SVN for source code management and version control.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE for developing the application.
- Used JIRA ticketing system to document the issues and tasks on individuals.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JDK 1.7, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, Servlets, Web Services, Struts, JAX-RS, XML, JSP, JDBC, JPA, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Maven, Log4j, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, SQL Developer, JMS, JSON, Eclipse, JUnit, Mockito