- Over 8 years of extensive hands on experience in Information Technology industry, specializing in Application Performance Engineering and testing Process and Methodologies with extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Quality Assurance Life Cycle.
- Experienced in the implementation of APM tools like Dynatrace and AppDynamics across large enterprise applications.
- Implemented Deployment plan and configured APM tools end to end across enterprise applications in phases.
- Utilized Dynatrace and AppDynamics to monitor business transactions, tiers, nodes, transactions score cards, application score, Apdex ratings, PurePaths and transaction snapshots etc., Worked on release comparison analysis, scalability analysis, correlation analysis.
- Good experience with working in Waterfall, Agile, Scrum and DevOps Methodologies.
- Good knowledge and experience working for domains like Property and Causality Insurance, Mortgage and Banking.
- Proficient in all phases of Performance Testing Life Cycle (Requirement Gathering, Test Strategy, Design, Development, Execution, Results Analysis, Reporting, Benchmarks and Recommendations).
- Design, configuration and implementation of Performance Monitoring tool Dynatrace across large Enterprise applications.
- Experience in testing Web based, Client/Server and SOA Applications.
- Expertise working on Performance testing tools HP Load Runner, HP Performance Center, Micro Focus Storm Runner/Load Runner Cloud and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Demonstrated working experience with Application Performance Monitoring tools Dynatrace, App Insights, App Dynamics, Splunk, Site scope, SCOM.
- Strong Experience using HP Load Runner and Storm Runner for Performance Testing, Stress Testing, Endurance Testing and Load Testing.
- Well versed with all functionality of Virtual User Generator and Correlating Statements, configuring Run time settings for HTTP, iterations, Simulated Modem speeds to bring the testing scenario to real world.
- Expertise in monitoring Performance of the application and database servers during the test run using tools like Dynatrace, App Insights, Splunk and App dynamics and drill down performance issues to analyze performance bottlenecks, root cause and server configuration problems.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software as necessary and have Ability to adapt quickly to an existing and complex environment.
Programming/Scripting Languages: C, C++, C#, PowerShell, Python Java Script, SQL, My SQL, OOPS.
Methodologies: DevOps, Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
Performance Test Tools: HP Load Runner, HP Performance Center, ALM, JMeter, Micro Focus Storm Runner, Microsoft Visual Studio, NeoLoad, Gatling.
Performance Monitoring Tools: Dynatrace, App Insights, App Dynamics, Site Scope, Splunk, SCOM, Kibana
Performance Process: Requirement Gathering, Test strategy, Design, Develop, implementation, Report, Analysis, Document.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Database: Sql Server, Oracle.
- Gather Non - Functional requirements for all the assigned projects by involving Business, application, database and Development teams.
- Analyze the gathered requirements and prepare Performance Test plan and Strategy documents.
- Responsible for all phases of Performance Test; Planning, designing, developing scripts, execution, analysis and reporting and documentation.
- Performed end-to-end implementation of APM tool including Dynatrace and AppDynamics across enterprise.
- Extensively used Load Runner Web HTTP/HTML, Web services, Citrix and TruClient-Web protocols for development of Load runner scripts (Script Recording, Correlation, Parameterization, Configuring Runtime settings and other enhancements). Also, Microsoft Visual Studio to develop web tests and load tests scenarios.
- Designed and Executed Test scenario’s for various types of Performance testing requirements (Peak hour, Endurance, Stress, Spike, Baseline and Load tests) using HP Performance Center, Micro focus Storm Runner and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Responsible for identifying Key Performance Indicators and associated thresholds on the capacity, availability, quality and efficiency of the engineered environments.
- Played a major role in helping the business/application teams in understanding the load, stress criteria and helped them identify the critical scenarios on an application from an end user perspective.
- Identified bottle neck issues in performance using Dynatrace, App Insights, AppDynamics also coordinated with other teams to fix the issues.
- Monitored Performance of the Software on windows and Linux environments.
- Monitored Key Performance Indicators for Web, Application and Database servers while the test is running using Dynatrace, Application Insights, Splunk and App Dynamics. (CPU, Memory, Network Utilizations, Load Balancing, exceptions, sessions... etc.)
- Drive the On-boarding process of Dynatrace implementation and provide questionnaire document to stakeholders and get the approval on the APM tool deployment plan.
- Implemented Deployment plan and configured APM tool Dynatrace across enterprise application. Deploy and Configure Dynatrace UEM agents.
- Extensively Used Dynatrace and Application Insights to troubleshoot performance issues and identify performance bottle necks by drilling down into metrics like pure paths, response time and method hotspots. Also, developed Custom Dashboards based on the Client requirements in Dynatrace and Application Insights.
- Performing deep dive JVM analysis examining garbage collection logs, heap dumps, and thread dumps as needed.
- Deployed and configured Dynatrace on various application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic and Jboss.
- Provided Performance/Load test support for Chaos Monkey, High Availability, Region switchover and failover testing, East/West switch over testing (Azure/AWS/Cloud services/Kubernetes applications).
- Provided support to implement Performance Testing in the CI/CD Pipeline using Storm Runner Public API and Jenkins.
- Developed Python and PowerShell Scripts to automate Application Insights reporting using Application Insights Rest API’s for the applications hosted in Cloud (Azure/AWS/Cloud services/Kubernetes).
- Provided Performance testing support for applications to migrate from on-premise to Cloud (Azure/AWS/Cloud services/Kubernetes)
- Prepared the checklist document/Initial Engagement Questioner Document, Performance Testing Process Document and Gathered the Requirements working with the Project teams.
- Analyzed the Gathered requirements for generating performance goals and test plans, prepared the test plan independently.
- Worked closely with software developers and took an active role in ensuring that the software components meet the highest quality standards.
- Configured, installed and Upgraded HP Load Runner and MS Visual Studio ultimate.
- Used VUGEN and Visual Studio/TFS to save the Scripts, Scenarios and Results.
- Used MTM (Microsoft Test Manager) to review the test cases.
- Identified and analyzed different business scenarios and Load Distributions and according to test requirements developed Visual Studio test scripts independently.
- Enhanced the scripts by applying different techniques like Extraction Rules, Parameterization, Recording Options and Run-time settings.
- Configured scenarios and set up the monitors to capture the performance of the Application servers, Web servers and Database servers using MS Visual Studio.
- Monitored the Network using Monitors and analyzed test results - traced and troubleshoot performance bottlenecks (Disk Usage, CPU, and Memory).
- Monitored online graphs like Transactions per Second (TPS), Throughput, and Response time at Client side and analyzed after the completion of test.
- Used Fidler, POSTMAN and another Open Source for analyzing the HTTP Traffic.
- Performed in-depth analysis to isolate points of failure in the application.
- Troubleshooting the Transaction/Response time and Performance tuning regarding the response time.
- Extracted Data by Writing SQL queries from SQL databases and used it in the performance tests.
- Analyzed the results using Visual Studio/HP Load Runner and various monitor tools (Transaction's per second, Hits/second, and Transaction response time) and troubleshooting to increase the performance.
- Analyzing performance critical transactions using tagged web requests in Dynatrace to trace bottlenecks.
- DB Performance tuning support using Dynatrace Response time/ Execution hotspots and Pool Usage with leak snapshots and Wily Introscope reports.
- Worked closely with Development and Business team to get an understanding of the system architecture, system component interactions, application load pattern and the Performance SLA.
- Analyzed the user requirements by interacting with developers and business analysts and created Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Developed automated test scripts using VuGen to define scenarios and procedures to test the performance of the application.
- Ensure the compatibility of all application platform components, configurations and their upgrade levels in production and make necessary changes to the Performance environment to match production.
- Modified existing Load Test scripts by Correlation, Parameterization etc. concepts to replicate new Business activities.
- Extensively used C Programming concepts in creating Frame Work for LoadRunner Test Scripts.
- Setting up the schedule, scenario configuration and running the scenario and identification of Bottlenecks.
- Used Dynatrace to performance tune and profile application's program and it measures include memory, complexity of code and duration of function calls
- Extracted data for Load tests by Executing SQL Queries as part of Pre-work every release and configured new Data for performance test scenarios.
- Tested the SOA applications (Web Services, SOAP, WSDL)
- Automated the web services using SOAP UI, Tested and validated SOAP request and SOAP response message.
- Involved in root Cause Analysis for the problems in proposed architecture and monitored the Resources metrics to find the performance bottlenecks.
- Worked on production to find the current and projected user volume and transaction density.
- Duration Test was conducted to find the System Stability and memory leaks and prepared Automation Test Plans and Test Data for Web Testing.
- Provided recommendation and scalability solution comprised of the test findings and system behavior observed under conditions of load, stress.
- Performed in-depth analysis to isolate points of failure in the application.
- Analyze, interpret, and summarize meaningful and relevant results in a complete Performance Test Report.
- Provided recommendations to the application owner on steps to meet SLA’s.
- Produce Performance reports and share it across all the stakeholders.
- Prepared course materials and exams.
- Grading assignments and exams.
- Proctoring exams, assisting in the preparation and posting of grades.
- Providing individual and/or group assistance to students, lecturing in class in the absence of the instructor, performing other course-related duties.
- Assisted faculty in research projects
- Performed administrative tasks including preparation of Power Point presentations, data entry and analysis, web site development, collating marketing materials and presentations.
- Provided assistance with event planning including supervision of undergraduate student workers
- Facilitate projects in an office with other students; serve on short-term college project teams
- Support departmental processes related student recruitment including contacting prospective students, creation of marketing materials, peer advising/mentoring, conducting campus tours and orientation activities, and delivery of presentations
- Supervise a computer laboratory
- Configuration and management of servers used in the delivery of distance courses
- Responsible for developing and executing performance and volume tests.
- Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.
- Assist with user acceptance testing and implementation of software modifications and updates.
- Assist in continually improving our software development process and the development environment.
- Performed in-depth analysis to isolate points of failure in the application
- Create test scenarios and test scripts for current projects.
- Create, execute and document necessary tests to ensure application / environment performance.
- Participate to the entire development cycle (analysis, design, estimation, development, testing and deployment.