- Having 7+ years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance and Implementation of enterprise, web and client server applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Exposure to Full Life Cycle in different software development methodologies like Water Fall Model and Agile Methodologies like Test Driven Development, SCRUM and Pair Programming
- Experience in Producing and consuming Web Services Technologies like Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries).
- Proficient in-Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Web Services such as SOAP, RESTful using Jersey and Jackson.
- Experience using frameworks like spring, JPA, Hibernate.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Spring, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Web Flow, Spring Data, AJAX frameworks and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Proficient in implementing various J2EE design patterns like MVC, Service Locator, Session Façade, Data Access Object (DAO), Factory, Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Front Controller, View Helper and Business Delegate.
- Experienced in writing complex queries, stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views and triggers with major databases such as Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Hands-on experience in developing Micro services solutions, experience on Micro services tech stack like Spring Boot and Distributed Cache.
- Knowledge on Apache Kafka cluster as a messaging system between the APIs and Micro services.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, EBS, Cloud Front, Elastic cache and Dynamo DB for storing data.
- Experience with advanced storage technologies like Elastic search, Redis.
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time, solid communicator with exceptional team-building skills.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS and EBS), Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Watch.
- Good experience in developer tools like AWS Code Commit, Code Build, Code Deploy, and Code Pipeline
- Involved heavily in setting up the CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, GitHub, CHEF and AWS.
- Proven communication, technical skills and the ability to work in a team as well as individual with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Excellent interaction skills with client and proven experience in working individual and as well as in a team.
Enterprise JAVA: Java, J2EE, Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JSF
Frameworks and Libraries: Spring, Angular, Bootstrap, JQuery, Node JS, Backbone JS, ExtJS, React JS, Vue.js, Spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring Ioc
Databases: PL/SQL (oracle), MySQL, MSSQL.
IDE: Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Text Wrangler and Notepad++, Sublime Text, Visual Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio.
Version Controls: SVN, CVS, Mercurial, GIT-HUB, IBM Clear case.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Jasmine, Mocha, selenium, Chrome Dev tools, IE tester, Jest, Fangs (Extension of Firefox Browser).
Application Servers: Apache, Web logic, Web Sphere, Tom Cat, JBoss, HTTP webserver Sun java System Web Server, Glassfish, Netscape Enterprise Server, IBM WebServer
Defect tracking: JIRA, Test Director, Quality Center, Rational Clear Quest
Miscellaneous: Adobe Photoshop CS3, UML 2.0, and Fireworks Adobe.
Full Stack Developer
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements Collection, Design, and Analysis of the Customer Specifications provided by Business Analysts.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing requirements and converting them into technical specifications.
- Designed and Implemented various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, frameworks like Spring MVC architecture.
- Used various bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, time picker, alert, buttons, modal and Verizon standard V3-library for different components.
- Worked Extensively with Angular CLI for creating components, Services, pipes, Directives.
- Developed POC to create a user interface in Angular 6 for developers, Presentation as a Service.
- Designed and created MicroServices business segments and RESTful administration endpoints utilizing Spring boot.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IoC) for dynamic bean injection.
- Created web service client to consume specific defined data from third party web service of different agencies.
- Utilize SOAPUI to generate request XML from Web Services Description Language (WSDL) to test the responses.
- Added security features to the application using Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) and also added password security features.
- Understood the server configuration and diagnosed problems in a time sensitive manner.
- Write and review server side code using Spring JDBC and Data Access Object (DAO) Module of Spring Framework to execute stored procedures and SQL queries.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, scale and manage docker containers with multiple name spaced versions.
- Developed database persistence layer components for mapping an object-oriented domain model to the relational database using ORM framework such as Spring JDBC Support, Hibernate and JPA.
- Utilized JAVA 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Parallel Streams and practical interfaces.
- Extensively worked in Test Driven Development (TDD) framework using JUnit and used defect tracking system JIRA.
- Utilize Apache Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Involved in coding, maintaining Servlets and JSP components to be deployed on a WebLogic Application server and Apache Tomcat application server for the legacy applications.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Good understanding of various types of AWS Elastic Block Storage ( EBS ) and their utilization based on requirements.
- Design roles and groups for users and resources using AWS Identity Access Management ( IAM ) and managed network security using Security Groups and IAM.
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on Rabbit MQ synchronously and asynchronously, and send JMS message to Apache Active MQ on the edge device.
- Configured local Maven repositories and multi-component Ant projects with Nexus repositories and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration/continuous deployment ( CI/CD ).
- Used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
- Used Eclipse IDE (integrated development environment) for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Participate in and contribute to design reviews and code reviews.
Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for building out the Call Connect Process for Mobile Application and eventually desktop applications. This helps buyers/users to have an additional way to connect with sellers.
- Designed website user interface, interaction scenarios and navigation based on analyst interpretations of requirement and use cases.
- Solely developed a new GraphQL / ReactJS mobile first platform application.
- Designed and developed real time event stream tracking across various web applications and mobile applications for Purch (viz Business.com, Business News Daily, BuyerZone and Mobile Platforms).
- Updated dashboard front end to support multiple dashboards and their CRUD operations using typescript.
- Worked in modern, mobile ready responsive front-end development with CSS3 media queries, AJAX, Bootstrap, Angular 4, React JS, and jQuery. Used the tool Zeplin to provide the Development team with CSS details.
- Used Angular 4, React JS to create views performing two-way data binding, synchronizing models with server as a SPA.
- Created Batch jobs using Spring Batch and created various item readers, item writers and item processors.
- Implemented Hibernate second level cache using EH cache and enable the query cache property.
- Development of Client-Side Validation techniques using Web RTC, jQuery and Angular.
- Used Redux to create a store which contains all the states of the application, fetched data from the back-end and used Middleware Redux-promise efficiently.
- Used SAML to implement authentication and authorization scenarios.
- Experience in developing SPA based on unidirectional flow application using React - Redux and Node JS.
- Utilized Hiberanate for Relational Mapping and utilized JPA for comments.
- In charge of actualizing the business necessities utilizing Spring Data and .
- Utilized Maven as a fabricated computerization system for sending the venture on Tomcat Application server.
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Build data access subsystems using hibernate and Spring against stored procedures on a DB2 database.
- Created back-end scripts that perform maintenance tasks on the contract data using JDBC.
- Extensively used React, GatsbyJS and yarn package manager to share the code in building for mobile work flow. Worked with SemVer for the semantic versioning.
- Implemented Spring MVC, Dependency Injection(DI) and aspect oriented programming(AOP)features along with hibernate.
- Used date-format and moment packages in Node JS to save the timestamp in database converting into
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with API's, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Strong Expertise in producing an API using RESTful Web Services for web-based applications and consuming RESTful Web Services using AJAX and JQuery and rendering JSON response on UI.
- Used EXT JS for building rich internet applications to optimize in-browser use to load the module, to improve the Speed.
- Created Dynamic Integration of JQuery Tab, JQuery, and another JQuery component integration with Ajax.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Used GIT for version control, and Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Working with an offshore team, supporting the production drop and solved many problems during the sprint release/deployments.
Full stack Developer
- Created custom Mobile and PWA applications using Angular 2 and Ionic 3 for cross platform deployment.
- Working with Multi-Platform application architecture using Ionic framework with Cordova to achieve Multi-Platform.
- Developed SPA using Ionic-Angular reusable components, directives, pipes, injectable services, Cordova native.
- Extensively used CSS along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Spring MVC, Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Used Spring MVC module to develop MVC Architecture. Integrated the application with Spring-MVC using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (DI), and Spring Annotations.
- Responsible for creating efficient design and developing User Interaction screens using HTML, CSS, SASS, TypeScript, Angular 2, and JSON.
- Designed and implemented a central employee dashboard that utilized Vue.js in conjunction with our custom RESTful API. This employee dashboard is used as a platform for accessing all employee tools and importing internal documents with greater ease.
- Consuming and exposing various Web services using JAX-RS and JSON to different systems for business services.
- Developed the applications using different components and services in the Ionic Framework like Error Handler, Infinite Scroll Module, Geolocation, Nav Controller and Alert Controller, Grid System and ion-icons.
- Worked Extensively with Angular CLI for creating components, services, pipes, directives.
- Used Angular form validation and customize validations to validate the user input and improve the user experience.
- Worked on creating responsive websites for smart devices using responsive web design, grid, media queries, Bootstrap.
- Implemented Angular components and life cycle hooks to maintain the data present in each view.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular 2 in creating animations based on Ionic classes.
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools.
- Worked with Typescript decorators, interfaces, type restrictions and ES6 features.
- Developed web service client using Spring Framework and REST HTTP protocol to get customer credentials and information..
- Integrated website analytics across multi-channel setup giving end-to-end visibility into user’s behavior.
- Performed cross-browser and devices quality assurance and data validation on all analytics tags to ensure that all appropriate and relevant data is being collected.
- Actively involved in refactoring code, revamping pages to improve User Experience, worked on cross browser compatibility issues (mostly related with IE issues like blob, CORS issue, Misalignment of components, Caching issue).
- Enabled Cross-origin resource sharing that overcomes the same-origin policy security restriction imposed by browsers.
- Actively involved in SDLC and STLC processes and used tools like Selenium RC/Web driver, JMeter, SOAP UI.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.) and Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements. Used GruntJS, BowerJS, Express from NodeJS.
- Supporting the SharePoint environment by troubleshooting user issues and providing documentation and training for recurring issues.
- Manage SharePoint Users and Permissions and Customize SharePoint 2007/2010 Web Parts and Forms.
- Using Angular Testbed, asynch with Jasmine, Karma Implemented Front End test cases.
- Deployed application updates to AWS EC2 and monitored the load balancing of different instances and used AWS IAM for access management.
- Used JIRA as issue tracking product management tool to maintain and collaborate on issues and tasks.
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in AGILE Methodology and participates in SCRUM Meetings.
- Understanding of functional specifications and documenting technical design documents.
- Worked on Responsive web pages (RWD) using Bootstrap, RESTful API web development and media queries.
- Implemented Single page application using Angular routes.
- Created Angular custom pipes to format the data before displaying it to the user.
- Used Angular Forms API to get the data from the user.
- Developed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Built Angular components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture.
- Decreased manual testing efforts by up to 90% by implementing automated regression and acceptance testing solutions using Cucumber, JUnit, SoapUI, and GUnit
- Used NPM installer for installing grunt, bootstrap.
- Used Grunt for building the project.
- Used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of work order, billing XML documents, JAXP for processing.
- Designed the UML, created class, sequential diagrams using Borland Together Architecture, modified code, configured WebLogic server and project in Oracle
- Developed GUI(Graphical User Interface) using JSP for the internal application.
- Implemented cross browser testing Selenium WebDriver.
- Managed projects with GRUNT task runners.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL web services using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Created GET/PUT request and response using RESTFUL web services
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Enhanced an existing application using AngularJS that improved source code maintenance resulted in 40% code reduction, ease of scalability, and upgrade and enhanced performance.
- Involved in developing Single Page web Applications using AngularJS.
- Developed UI using AngularJS for rich user interaction
- Integrated Redux Framework with React to handle large chunks of data for the better performance.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework and extensively used Core Java such as Multi-threading, exceptions, and collections.
- Made AJAX calls using AngularJS for getting the data and parsing it for showing on the web page.
- Involved in writing EJBs (Stateless Session Beans) and Web Services for building the middleware distributed components and deployed them on application servers.
- Used AngularJS as a framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA), which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with the server.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with AngularJS controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in the DOM tree.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and worked on different browsers - Safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Implemented an agile methodology for faster development and implemented CSS aesthetics for awesome graphics and tiles
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Used JQuery, Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with My SQL.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and carried out troubleshooting.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.